Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Color Codes for Fender Black Diamond Fender CVO 2013  (Read 1531 times)

MIB92

• CVO1: FXSBSE 2013
Color Codes for Fender Black Diamond Fender CVO 2013
« on: July 14, 2014, 03:51:51 PM »

Hi,

I have on my Fender small scratches and now I am looking for the color Codes. Have any one here some Informations ?

regards
Ralph

phato1

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011.5 FLHTCUSE6 - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2001 FLSTFI - non CVO, but really cool
Re: Color Codes for Fender Black Diamond Fender CVO 2013
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 04:17:43 PM »

If you use the search feature you'll find lots of threads about this topic.  Suffice to say you'll never get HD to give you the codes and they don't want to "officially" tell you who makes the paint.
Most of us end up going to a custom shop. I know I did
Or if the scratch is light enough you can buy the little bottles of touch up paint from you dealer.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 04:44:05 PM by phato1 »
"The solutions are all simple....after you have arrived at them."     - Robert M. Pirsig

MIB92

• CVO1: FXSBSE 2013
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 12:07:23 AM »

If you use the search feature you'll find lots of threads about this topic.  Suffice to say you'll never get HD to give you the codes and they don't want to "officially" tell you who makes the paint.
Most of us end up going to a custom shop. I know I did
Or if the scratch is light enough you can buy the little bottles of touch up paint from you dealer.

Thx for your answer.

I have a little scratch at the small grey line and at the black color. But I haven't found any offers at my Dealer. You know, Germany was highly restricted about HD....  :'(

So if you have any Dealers, let me know. I have try to find any yesterday, but Have found not my color...
I will don't make any tries here, when I got the color, I will give it to a professional Airbrush designer...

regrads
Ralph

deldago

• Elite CVO Member
    • OH

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE2
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2014, 08:22:02 AM »

Take it to a large paint shop, either a body shop or somewhere that they mix and sell automotive paint. Most will have a color gun that will take a picture of your paint and analyze it. This will give them the formula to mix it. My body shop shot my bike and both colors were spot on perfect for about 1/10 the price Harley wanted for touch up.
T-MAN 117 kit

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 20 queries.