Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 32

Author Topic: Sons of Anarchy - Final Season  (Read 110247 times)

kiro

• 1K CVO Member
    • ME

• CVO1: 2017 FLHTKSE
    • CVO2: 1986 FXR Super Glide - antique, but the Evo lives on!
    • A Shot in the Dark
Re: Sons of Anarchy - Final Season
« Reply #225 on: November 06, 2014, 10:49:32 AM »

Yep - indeed it was on the patrol car hood in a parking garage. Quinn sat on his bike watching and looking bored by it all as the deed was done...

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #226 on: November 06, 2014, 11:28:59 AM »

Yep - indeed it was on the patrol car hood in a parking garage. Quinn sat on his bike watching and looking bored by it all as the deed was done...

Sweet.  If I was writing Althea I'd be setting her up to be the coldest blooded one of them all.  Would have her reeling in Chibs until some climactic scene where she forced him to choose her or the club.  Then in a fit of the humanity that both defines and troubles him he chooses her only to then immediately be betrayed by her as she fulfills her job to bring down the club.

Could write it the other way though.  She puts him in a position to choose between her and the club and, that quick, he just shoots her in the head.  I think the other story is more interesting though.

owl893

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Autumn Haze
« Reply #227 on: November 06, 2014, 03:14:17 PM »

iski has it right, this scene was nothing more than a Sutter fantasy, it is already clear that Althea has an "agenda" we didn't need it shoved up our tailpipes. "Take me right here right now" was a little over the top, but I'm sure the 8th graders watching the episode on the TiVo before mom gets home liked it.  On the hood of the prowler, in the parking garage for crissake, she's ready to become a "crow eater". Then she can "do" the whole club.

OWL
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 12:51:10 AM by owl893 »
1961 DUO GLIDE, 1979 FLH, 1999 FXDWG, 2001 FXSTS, 2003 FLHRCI, 2004 FLSTCI, 2005 FLHT, 2006 FLHXI, 2011 FLHXSE2

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #228 on: November 06, 2014, 11:11:00 PM »

iski has it right, this scene was nothing more than a Sutter fantasy, it is already clear that Althea has an "agenda" we didn't need it shoved up our tailpipes. "Take me right here right now" was a little over the top, but I'm sure the 8th graders watching the episode on the TiVo before mom gets home liked it.  On the hood of the prowler, in the parking garage for crissake, she's ready to become a "crow eater". Then she "do" the whole club.

OWL

The show has jumped so many sharks they should have Henry Winkler do a Fonzie cameo at Al's in Charming, eating a shark sandwich & wearing a sharkskin jacket with a shark tooth necklace while singing "Mack the Knife".
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #229 on: November 06, 2014, 11:36:29 PM »

iski has it right, this scene was nothing more than a Sutter fantasy, it is already clear that Althea has an "agenda" we didn't need it shoved up our tailpipes. "Take me right here right now" was a little over the top, but I'm sure the 8th graders watching the episode on the TiVo before mom gets home liked it.  On the hood of the prowler, in the parking garage for crissake, she's ready to become a "crow eater". Then she "do" the whole club.

OWL

Dammit, I still haven't watched it.  That's not how mental images had played it out at all.  Now you've ruined it....   Suvumabeach.....   :huepfenlol2:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #230 on: November 06, 2014, 11:38:43 PM »

The show has jumped so many sharks they should have Henry Winkler do a Fonzie cameo at Al's in Charming, eating a shark sandwich & wearing a sharkskin jacket with a shark tooth necklace while singing "Mack the Knife".

Wow, is that in the episodes I haven't watched yet too?  Maybe the Bakula character from Quantum Leap will leap in to JT's earlier life in a flashback episode and set everything all better.  Huh, maybe it's JT that ends up in the shower with Pam and Bobby Ewing in the last episode?

owl893

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Autumn Haze
« Reply #231 on: November 07, 2014, 01:01:14 AM »

Dammit, I still haven't watched it.  That's not how mental images had played it out at all.  Now you've ruined it....   Suvumabeach.....   :huepfenlol2:

Sorry tlr but you need to put down the Playboy, come out of the bathroom, and catch up on the real, fake world in Charming, California.

I have to admit, you guys have been fun to read on this thread.

OWL
1961 DUO GLIDE, 1979 FLH, 1999 FXDWG, 2001 FXSTS, 2003 FLHRCI, 2004 FLSTCI, 2005 FLHT, 2006 FLHXI, 2011 FLHXSE2

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #232 on: November 07, 2014, 02:32:41 AM »

Wow, is that in the episodes I haven't watched yet too?  Maybe the Bakula character from Quantum Leap will leap in to JT's earlier life in a flashback episode and set everything all better.  Huh, maybe it's JT that ends up in the shower with Pam and Bobby Ewing in the last episode?

Forgot to give a Spoiler Alert.  As the young whippersnappers say - my bad.

Reminds me - am damn glad it wasn't Jock & Miss Ellie in that shower scene.

Jimmy Smits looks more & more constipated each episode. Not enough fiber most likely.  Expect him to reveal he has been undercover for NYPD Blue the entire time & then Sipowicz makes a play for Gemma.

Jbbrown73

• Elite CVO Member
    • IL

• CVO1: 2015 CVO RG Ultra
    • CVO2: 2002 FLHRSEI (Brandywine)
« Reply #233 on: November 07, 2014, 10:27:30 AM »

Forgot to give a Spoiler Alert.  As the young whippersnappers say - my bad.

Reminds me - am damn glad it wasn't Jock & Miss Ellie in that shower scene.

Jimmy Smits looks more & more constipated each episode. Not enough fiber most likely.  Expect him to reveal he has been undercover for NYPD Blue the entire time & then Sipowicz makes a play for Gemma.

I can't stop laughing at this one.
Carterville, (Southern) Illinois (that would be 350 miles south of Chicago)

mrmagloo

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #234 on: November 07, 2014, 01:18:26 PM »

Yeah, it's definitely turning into a black comedy.  Imho, he should have just had a one wrap up episode after Taras death, where Jax finally puts whats left of the family first, and heads off into the sunset. This years entire rabbit hole is getting beyond absurd. Jeez, it's sure been a crazy roundabout path littered with all sorts of unnecessary collateral damage just to get Linn. I mean, a 10 minute segment of hiring a skin head to stalk and kill Linn would have done the trick easy enough. So, no doubt he's building this huge confused mess to set up a Gemma confrontation at the end. Who didn't see that coming since the season premiere?  Ridiulous.
2004 SE Deuce - Cobalt Blue
2006 SE Ultra Classic - Autumn Haze

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #235 on: November 07, 2014, 02:26:26 PM »

I can't stop laughing at this one.

;D

My other idea:

Looks like I need a new pair of shoes.

Al.......Did somebody say....shoes?!! 
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 11:28:05 PM by iski »

Cat Eye

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE
« Reply #236 on: November 07, 2014, 02:42:48 PM »

"Daddy....did Grandma kill Uncle Bobby too?" 

2 ROSE

• Elite CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2012 CVO Convertible aka “Rose”...my one and only.
« Reply #237 on: November 07, 2014, 09:03:52 PM »

"Daddy....did Grandma kill Uncle Bobby too?"

Cat eyes was thinking the same thing...well put.

FLHTCUSE7

« Reply #238 on: November 07, 2014, 09:44:19 PM »

SOA or Pirates of the Caribian. They all wear the same clothes.

Come to think about it. Why does HD riders want to dress like pirates? Argh

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #239 on: November 08, 2014, 09:38:06 AM »

Come to think about it. Why does HD riders want to dress like pirates? Argh

So they don't look like bimmer riders  :nixweiss:
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 12:57:32 PM by porthole »
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 32

Page created in 0.202 seconds with 21 queries.