Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Author Topic: What's the most popular CVO model in your area?  (Read 5840 times)

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
Re: What's the most popular CVO model in your area
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2007, 03:41:03 PM »

We’ve discussed the demographics of the H-D CVO owner group in previous threads and if you’re in agreement with that information, it’s easy to explain why the SEUC wins out hands down. [highlight]CVO owners, meaning mature adult males with adequate disposable income [/highlight]are who the MOCO depends upon to buy $24K to $35K motorcycles. Guess what our demographic group prefers to ride?
The SE Dyna and Springer are beautiful bikes and a tremendous value at MSRP but most of us prefer a few more amenities and more comfort in our rides. We tend to tour a little farther than the local pub and demand a machine capable of extended rides, often two-up with loads of cargo on-board. Customer segmentation is an important part of modern day marketing and trust me, H-D knows who we are - we’re SEUC and SERK riders. They’re hoping some of us will want a second ride for crusin’ around town and that will be the Dyna or Springer.
With that being said how the hell do I fit in to the picture. All I am is a rebel without a clue. [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2007, 03:43:48 PM »

In my general area all I've seen are a Deuce, an 03 SERK and a spattering of SEEG's.No SEUC's around though. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] And of course the states best CVO is that purple beast in my garage, the one and only FrankenSERK.  Out,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2007, 04:00:59 PM »

With that being said how the hell do I fit in to the picture. All I am is a rebel without a clue. [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]
Me makes two.... Mature?? I hope I grow up someday. Disposable Income?? Well my kids can earn their own inheritance. ;D

My Dad always told me... "Son you've never seen an armored car following a hearse have you? No. Well spend your money while you are here, because if you don't somebody will spend it for you when you are gone."

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2007, 04:03:17 PM »

Well said Gary,well said.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2007, 04:54:04 PM »

Me makes two.... [highlight]Mature?? I hope I grow up someday.[/highlight] Disposable Income?? Well my kids can earn their own inheritance. ;D

My Dad always told me... "Son you've never seen an armored car following a hearse have you? No. Well spend your money while you are here, because if you don't somebody will spend it for you when you are gone."

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

Even Peter Pan's old, I'll never grow up!!! Not me! No sir! Not I! ;D ::) Hoist!  8-)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2007, 06:23:46 PM »

Me makes two.... Mature?? I hope I grow up someday. Disposable Income?? Well my kids can earn their own inheritance. ;D

Amen bro!!! [smiley=drink.gif] Good luck on the surgery.

I told my daughter, don't expect any inheritance.  You'll get whatever is left when I die.  I'm not bustin my a$$ working so you can enjoy it when I die.  If I'm gonna bust it, I'm gonna enjoy the fruits of it.  I always say, Live for today, for tomorrow may never come.  Grow up?  Why?

Cheers [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif],
Red

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

harleyteam

• 1K CVO Member
  • RED BIKES RULE

• CVO1: 07 SERK - Razor Red
    • CVO2: 90 Heritage Classic (non cvo)
    • CVO3: 75 XLCH (non cvo)
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2007, 09:45:58 PM »

oh boy do I ever agree with that.  nobody ever gave me anything. I worked my butt off to get what I have,  and I intend to enjoy it.

[smiley=apple.gif] [smiley=apple.gif] [smiley=apple.gif] [smiley=apple.gif] [smiley=apple.gif]

HA, HA, HA,  ,,,,, I LIKE IT !!!!!!!

life member - National HOG - NRA - NY Abate
member -CVOHarley - Nia. Falls Chapter HOG
              Red Knights NY21 - PGR

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 SEEG is on permanent vacation in CA.
    • CVO2: 09 BMW K1300S
    • CVO3: 2010 BMW S1000RR
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2007, 09:52:28 PM »

Just like my old pappy used to say "I don't want anybody happy at my funeral, I just want to leave 'nuff to cover my pine box and a hole in the ground to put it in." ;D

bikerdude

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2007, 04:00:08 PM »

I live in Central Florida and Ultras are hard to find except at fat mans Daytona harley. He keeps two or three on the floor and they are gone as fast as they hit the show room.

Problem is he selles them for $8000.00 over MSRP..

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 SEEG is on permanent vacation in CA.
    • CVO2: 09 BMW K1300S
    • CVO3: 2010 BMW S1000RR
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2007, 05:16:26 PM »

I live in Central Florida and Ultras are hard to find except at fat mans Daytona harley. He keeps two or three on the floor and they are gone as fast as they hit the show room.

Problem is he selles them for [highlight]$8000.00 over MSRP[/highlight]..

It is amazing that anybody, filthy rich, stupid or what, would spend 1 penny over MSRP. I have a hard time paying MSRP, which is why I buy everything from Chicago HD.

HDCrazy

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: '15 FLTRUSE Red (Sold)- '19 FLHTKSE
    • CVO2: '15 FLTRUSE Blue (Sold)
    • CVO3: '14 FLHTKSE (Sold)
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2007, 06:59:14 PM »

Here in Central TX, the most popular are the SEUCs & SERKs. The two Austin dealers have had the SE Springers & SE Dynas on the floor for a couple of months (except the red Dyna). They naturally mark the price up 4k-5k, Crazy! :o

UltraPolecat

• Elite CVO Member
  • Good Bye Milk Dud! Hello Black Beauty!

• CVO1: 06 SEUC Black Candy Crimson
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2007, 08:41:30 AM »

Come on guys,

Its only money!   [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

rubaga

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2010 SESG
    • CVO2: 08 SERK Anniversary
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2007, 08:23:02 PM »

In Russia the situation with CVOs is better then in Turkey but very alike.

We get 2 to 3 CVO bikes in each model.  However, if you include grey imports (ie outside of dealer network) probably the most popular CVO last year was V-rod.  We probably have 4 or 5 of them!

archie

Re: What's the most popular CVO model in your area?
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2007, 04:25:06 AM »

The dealership in south Austin has had a blue springer since august of last year at $28995 and the one in north Austin has had a gold springer (sold a red one to someone outside of Houston) and a silver dyna since September for $29995. Had to go Independence H-D in Collage Station for a good deal. A 100 mile ride but it was worth it.

Have been reading the different post to learn as much as I can.

SOKOOLJ

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: FLHRSE3
Re: What's the most popular CVO model in your area?
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2007, 11:14:40 AM »

In the 6 months since moving here, Fayettenam, I have only seen two 06 CUSE's and a SERK2. Yesterday I went to the local dealer open house and saw a black SERK, cobalt SERK(damn), and two new springers with new tags. And get this...both springers belong to female riders. My wife was stoked, being she has had her eyes on one for a few months. I feel the pocket book getting lighter very soon.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Page created in 0.174 seconds with 21 queries.