Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Author Topic: Reo is down (in hospital)  (Read 6210 times)

reo

• Elite CVO Member
  • Got Chrome ?

• CVO1: Red FLSTFSE
    • CVO2: B&B FLHTCSE
    • royogren.com/gallery/
Re: Reo is down (in hospital)
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2007, 02:30:14 PM »

Guys,

Things are getting so much better. I still have a lot of work to do and I'm not totally out of the woods but I'm now able to keep on a positive track.

Thanks for all the positive comments and all the help. I still don't have a lot of energy so I don't want to forget responding to everyone, you all have helped me. Keep on suggesting It defiantly brightens my day.

jr: you have a way with words, it helped me so much when I read "I want you to know I just lifted you up in prayer", It was nice to meet you in MV.

seultra: very good suggestion I will try this my friend

103thunder: thanks man, Its getting better my friend, thanks for the concerns.

rubaga: thanks dude

sadunbar: Yea my appendix as yours was just part of the problem I'm sure one day will be a distant memory, just as my cancer was 8 years ago, thx.

yellowsedeuce: thanks so much

Binx, Hoist: I was so wishing to meet you guys in MV but this thing took me down. Maybe some day we will meet up, I want to see if Howie rides as fast as he talks

courter: plenty of friends came in to see/talk to me in the hospital, plenty of friends here.

FLYNDYNA: Thanks and yes the road is waiting, probably will take the bike apart in the garage when I get home tho

naitram: I was really hoping to see you guys this year at MV then disappointed seeing you guys wouldn't make it, now this with me down. Hey, say hi to  Steve, I still remember him on my _ss comming down the dragon tail 2 yrs ago with that cvx. Ask him how sideways that sefb got?

Fired00d: I remember when you were down, its _ell to be laid up huh. I picked a better time of the year I guess.

mr_magoo: oh magoo, thank you my friend

........Roy

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2007, 04:04:28 PM »

How we doing today Roy? Any news on the test they ran on your Liver? Put you on our prayer list at church today. Get well Buddy, God Bless!

JR :bananarock:

Mr. We

• SEEG Meister
  • Elite CVO Member
  • DOM # 003

• CVO1: 04 B/B SEEG
    • CVO2: 05 Two-Tone Candy Cherry
    • CVO3: 04 FORD 4x4 Super Duty Turbo Diesel HD "Corporate Colors"
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2007, 05:06:08 PM »

Roy, just reading this and we want to tell you how sorry we are that you are not feeling at the top of your game.

And we are real sorry we missed you in MV.  We added our name to the list right at the last minute, the riding, the friends and the weather were the BEST!  Did I say "We really missed you."
2 SEEG's, No Waiting!

His 04 Black and Blue  :huepfenlol2:   Hers 05 Two Tone Candy Cherry  :cherry: Ours 04 F250 GR8 PNKN :pumpkin:

mungam

• Elite CVO Member
  • onepalaj
    • MA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE2
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2007, 05:33:39 PM »

Roy,

I am thinking postive thoughts for ya!! :2vrolijk_21:

I enjoyed that run on the Dragon with you so much!!!  I remember getting to the bottom, looking over at you and saying "That was fun, Let's do it again!!!!"

Steve
I was there.  Were you?

East Coast
Maggie Valley, NC (05, 06, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 19)
New River Gorge (10)
Rib Fest (12, 13, 14)

West Coast
Cripple Creek, CO (06)
Nelson, BC (07)
Sedona, AZ (08)
Hood River, OR (09)
Lake Tahoe, NV (11)
Spokane, WA (12)
Santa Fe, NM (13)

SneakyPete

• 1K CVO Member
  • AKA FGL
    • VA

• CVO1: 2004 SEEG O/B- RIP
    • CVO2: 2009 SERG3 O/B
    • CVO3: 2014 SERK6 O/B
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2007, 05:42:18 PM »

Roy,

Just got back from MV and you were sorely missed. Glad you are recovering nicely and wish you all the best for a speedy recovery.  Standby for some great pics and there is even a video or two made by Pat (aka Magic Rat) during the group ride as well as the Dragon!
Member Hillbilly Rocket Riders MC, Virginia THE FASTEST CHAPTER!

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

• CVO1: FLSTFSE2 nebula yellow/ cobalt blue
    • CVO2: FLTRSE3 yellow pearl / charcoal slate
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2007, 07:04:22 PM »

I am glad you are better.I wish you a fast and full recovery. :drink:
Ridin Legend

Boatman

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2010 SEUC-accident victim-gone
    • CVO3: 2005 SEEG-traded on 2010
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2007, 08:16:41 PM »

Reo-

Sorry to hear that you are down at the moment.  Please keep in touch and let us know how you are doing.  Get well soon!

Spoiled!

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2007, 12:42:05 PM »

Very sorry to hear about the illness. It sounds like you are doing much better though. We missed meeting you in MV but there are plenty more GTGs in the works. Just do as the doc tells you and you will be out of that hospital and back in the wind in no time.  Keep us posted.

Kathy

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2007, 02:38:42 PM »

Yeah, 'er 'uh, reo,
  Glad you're getting back to normal.  Call me anytime you feel like it.  I was also glad to hear you had told OTIS "Chicago Jack", was doing fine.  We'll meet again, someday.  8) Later--HUBBARD 
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2007, 08:20:36 PM »

Hey, Roy!  I see you haven't been on for a couple days.  Hope all is well and you continue to recover.  I've been thinkin' about ya and praying for you.  Check in with us when you can, buddy!

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2007, 08:57:18 PM »

Roy, hope the reports are getting better.  I know it is crap to be down like that, speedy recovery so you can get back in the wind.  Rog

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2007, 09:37:27 PM »

Hey Roy.....just tried calling you but no answer.....hope you're continuing to improve.  Let us hear 'cause we're really wanting to hear that you're improving and will soon be up and at 'um.  :2vrolijk_21:Your friend, spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

reo

• Elite CVO Member
  • Got Chrome ?

• CVO1: Red FLSTFSE
    • CVO2: B&B FLHTCSE
    • royogren.com/gallery/
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2007, 04:01:06 PM »

Thanks for all the concerns guys,

Since Ive been home its been tough, I haven't had the energy to get the computer out and go online, I felt a little better today so I thought I would check the cvo website. It seems so hard healing but things are getting better. been off the pain medication for almost two days and I'm starting to get my mind back, the pain is so much better but still there. I hear the Harley's driving by and I have to tell you its hard sitting here.

JR: they tell me the reading on the liver were getting much better before I got out of the hospitol, I will see the doctor this comming Tuesday.
CandyMan: glad you made it to MV, I will have to get there next year for sure.
Mungman: Steve I had so much fun on that ride, I thought we did do it again.
pete_4854: I'm going to check the pics out right now
altugo: thanks altugo
Boatman: hope you had a good time in MV, I was really looking forward to meeting you, thanks again checking into the blue bike for me.
BlueFelix: thanks for the advice, it sure is hard listening to those doctors isn't it?
Hubbard: thanks Hub, Jack will probably try and call you.
103tHunDer: thanks Brian, I had the blue bike all gone thru and ready for clean up before MV before the pain set in. Now it sits in the garage all dirty,       when my energy gets back cleaning it up will be my first goal. I'll have to make a point of giving it a good shakedown southern route soon.
Rjob749: thanks Rog, feeling better today hope I can get back to work in the next two weeks.
spydglide: sorry I missed you I called you back but had to leave a message, truly missed not being able to meet up with you this year at MV, you still riding that blue bike, ha ha ha.

SOKOOLJ

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: FLHRSE3
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2007, 04:13:12 PM »

reo,

Glad to hear you are on the mend. Hopefully you will be full of energy and out in the wind, soon. I, myself have been down following surgery. Today is the first time I have been on the site for a couple of months. Take care and best wishes brother.

SOKOOL

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2007, 04:13:30 PM »

Hey, Roy!  Thanks for checking in, man!  I am glad to hear you are off the pain meds.  That is a great sign!

Dirty bikes suck.  If you need someone to clean that B/B SEEG up for ya, holler!  If I listen close, I can hear my trucks/bikes/car rusting whenever they sit in the garage dirty.  Makes it tough to sleep at night.

Then again, it will be some good therapy for you to rub on that Huckleberry whenever you feel up to it . . . . and if you feel like a scoot before our lovely IL weather turns to crap, you know where you can cruise to . . . I'll even meet ya half way!

Get better, Roy!

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Page created in 0.17 seconds with 21 queries.