Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Well I have my SEUC3 for almost a month now  (Read 1048 times)

DJA

• Junior CVO Member
Well I have my SEUC3 for almost a month now
« on: May 01, 2008, 12:06:07 PM »

and decided to take it in to have the backend lowered with the shorter shocks. Seemed cheap enough and I have ridden a couple of bikes like this and they seem to fit me better. I have two questions, first has anyone figured out the tour pack removal and relocation, if any, of the equipment? Second, has anyone had the "Harley Wobble" issue with these newer bikes?  I have a notion to have the True-Track stabilizer.  My gut feeling is that it couldn't hurt. I love my SE but do want to take the tour pack off when just riding in town etc. I want to make it removable (dont post the links as they are not much help, most dont work anymore) and have been researching this. I had a SERT and Rineharts installed before I left the dealer. I can say that the 110 pulls right out of the crate. I do get noticed in this bike. You dont see many around Denver. It is the 105 anniversary colors and it is a beauty. Any help or comments will be appreciated.
DJ

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
Re: Well I have my SEUC3 for almost a month now
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 12:09:05 PM »

:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Trapperdog

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2009 ST1300 Police
    • CVO3: 2006 ST1300
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 10:19:14 PM »

As dOOd said "they do work"! It is easy and affordable. Remember though, you are opening up a big can of worms. Just be prepaired to spend an extra 2 - 3 grand on; a Hawg wired system, new seat, chrome speaker trim rings and radio trim.........etc., You start taking things apart and one thing WILL lead to another.

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 10:45:19 PM »

With the new location of the upper front mount these thing are a lot more stable.JMHO  I went with the Freedom package and am very happy.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

07 CVO

• Elite CVO Member
  • SCREAMIN EAGLE!! Top of the Food chain!

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 06:39:04 AM »

As dOOd said "they do work"! It is easy and affordable. Remember though, you are opening up a big can of worms. Just be prepaired to spend an extra 2 - 3 grand on; a Hawg wired system, new seat, chrome speaker trim rings and radio trim.........etc., You start taking things apart and one thing WILL lead to another.

Just remember there is no cure for OCD!! But the benefit is I have never seen a bike that the owner has OCD dirty.....

Mark
2007 FLHTCUSE2 Black and Orange
SE A/C, SERT, Samson Caliber True Duels
2006 Honda CBR 1000RR (SOLD)
2008 VW R32 #3719/5000 United Grey
2008 VW GTI

comfortablynumb

• Senior CVO Member
  • u can chek out any time u like,but ucan nver leave

• CVO1: 2008 SEUC3 SuperTrapp SE slip ons SE Stage 1 A/C SE Super Tuner Kury LED Brake & Turn Kury Zombie Shift Linkage & Cover Clearview 9.5 recurve Tru Track
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2008, 06:43:29 AM »

Just remember there is no cure for OCD!! But the benefit is I have never seen a bike that the owner has OCD dirty.....

Mark
You've never spent the day riding through New Jersey pollen. It seems to wait for you when you stop to eat and as soon as you get off the bike, it attacks. The green/yellow haze gets on everything and adds nothing but you get comments like "how can you ride a bike like that and let it get dirty." Let it get dirty... moron

Trapperdog

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2009 ST1300 Police
    • CVO3: 2006 ST1300
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2008, 11:04:00 AM »

You've never spent the day riding through New Jersey pollen. It seems to wait for you when you stop to eat and as soon as you get off the bike, it attacks. The green/yellow haze gets on everything and adds nothing but you get comments like "how can you ride a bike like that and let it get dirty." Let it get dirty... moron
Mark rides in Hawaii where everything is beautifull, the flowers, birds, women and the once a day rain washes your bike for you ;D

Page created in 0.145 seconds with 22 queries.