Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Author Topic: Corbin visit.......  (Read 8351 times)

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
Re: Corbin visit.......
« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2009, 12:12:29 PM »

Have danced that dance with them more than once when attempting to get a seat built.  Because they are prone to error or incomplete information anymore I beat on the details with them before ordering.  Find out emails with graphics never got to target doing this.  They'll even finally admit it when the choices to answer are:

Do you not receive the emails that have been repeatedly sent to the addresses you've instructed?

or

Are you just too stupid or blind to read and see them?
Roger that, beat the details to death prior also ..... and yet here I am ..... whiskey tango foxtrot .... over  :nixweiss: :huepfenlol2:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2009, 12:13:26 PM »

Roger that, beat the details to death prior also ..... and yet here I am ..... whiskey tango foxtrot .... over  :nixweiss: :huepfenlol2:

You talkin to Henry there? :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: ;D ;D ;D

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2009, 12:19:27 PM »

It is not a perfect process.  Hell, it's barely a functional process.  Even with detailing many questions and getting them answered separately for independent verification of the answer from both the CA and FL shops they still fouled up (a little) on the seat for the Road Glide.   Having the documentary support from the order process made dealing with them to fix the problem easier though.  When faced with their own documented mistakes and incorrect answers they have little to do but click their heels and say "yes sir."  Even got free parts or work out of them for the trouble when the Road Glide seat was being done then again when they stitched a chopped pak backrest to match the SEEG (yeap, they fouled up both times).
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 21 queries.