Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25

Author Topic: Some New Mods  (Read 42377 times)

VaEagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE Autumn Haze -SOLD
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3 Orange- sold
    • CVO3: Who knows what?
Re: Some New Mods
« Reply #195 on: February 23, 2007, 04:47:32 PM »

Great job Hoist!  :2vrolijk_21:

I like the look of the mods so far,what's next? :huepfenlol2:

Hope you have good weather soon and can get out and enjoy the better performance and sound. ;D

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #196 on: February 23, 2007, 05:04:19 PM »

Hoist

Looking good!

I have only one comment (complaint) (observation) to make.

Love the S&S breather but line up the screws!
You know the three that hold it on.
The front two should be plumb!
You know in line in a 90 degree line up from the ground.
The back of the breather should come down
you know like this,

not like this,

Call me anal but that bothers me,,,, unless it can't be turned, then I guess it's ok.
Check out the picture you posted of your breather and see for yourself!
I'm here for you!

:2vrolijk_21:
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 05:09:35 PM by Silver-Black »

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

rubaga

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2010 SESG
    • CVO2: 08 SERK Anniversary
« Reply #197 on: February 23, 2007, 05:07:49 PM »

Hey Hoist!

Congrats on finishing the mods!  All looking very good!  :2vrolijk_21:

Glad you are so excited about the feel of the bike. That is the most important.

Wish you good weather as soon as possible to ride all the time!

All the best.

harleyteam

• 1K CVO Member
  • RED BIKES RULE

• CVO1: 07 SERK - Razor Red
    • CVO2: 90 Heritage Classic (non cvo)
    • CVO3: 75 XLCH (non cvo)
« Reply #198 on: February 23, 2007, 05:08:04 PM »

looking good ! :2vrolijk_21:

thats some BAM's you got there.( thats like adding extra weight over the axel - for racin) :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

gotta beat them red ones somehow :apple:

HA, HA, HA,  ,,,,, I LIKE IT !!!!!!!

life member - National HOG - NRA - NY Abate
member -CVOHarley - Nia. Falls Chapter HOG
              Red Knights NY21 - PGR

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #199 on: February 23, 2007, 05:13:29 PM »

Great job Hoist!  :2vrolijk_21:

I like the look of the mods so far,what's next? :huepfenlol2:

Hope you have good weather soon and can get out and enjoy the better performance and sound. ;D

Thanks a lot. I'm waiting for S&S to come out with cams for the 110". I'm not taking the bike down during riding season, so it looks like next winter's work. I'm planning on cams, Feuling OP and cam plate, headwork, roller rockers and lifters, possible throttle body and injectors and maybe that cool new Freedom exhaust and TMax/AT! This is all providing this 110" doesn't self-destruct before then. It runs great and as long as they built the motor soundly, there should be no issues. I think you can use 113" barrels on a 110" without boring the cases. Does anyone know? If so, and I do the heads, I'll probably make it 113" too! I want to rack up some miles the way it is now. It's so much stronger than my 88", but you can never have too much HP! ;) Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #200 on: February 23, 2007, 05:15:48 PM »

looking good ! :2vrolijk_21:

thats some BAM's you got there.( thats like adding extra weight over the axel - for racin) :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

gotta beat them red ones somehow :apple:

Whatever it takes Dennis! ;) Those BAM's wiil help keep that rear wheel planted when I launch, while the red bikes spin the tire at the line! ;D ;D ;D Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #201 on: February 23, 2007, 08:59:08 PM »

Howie,
Great job on the mods...the ride looks saweeeeeet!!!  Don't sweat the weather, there's plenty of good riding weather coming up.  Now you can get that Eagle insert for your S&S A/C from Dennis....
Cheers :2vrolijk_21:,
Red

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #202 on: February 23, 2007, 09:03:08 PM »

Howie,
Great job on the mods...the ride looks saweeeeeet!!!  Don't sweat the weather, there's plenty of good riding weather coming up.  Now you can get that Eagle insert for your S&S A/C from Dennis....
Red

Thanks Red, but you gotta start huh! I forgot about that. Got to do some serious thinking about that now. It looks so good this way. Damn, I thought I was done for this winter! ;) Hoist! 8)

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #203 on: February 23, 2007, 09:21:48 PM »

Thanks Red, but you gotta start huh! I forgot about that. Got to do some serious thinking about that now. It looks so good this way. Damn, I thought I was done for this winter! ;) Hoist! 8)
Done?  You're not done!!  You couldn't handle being done!!.. :D  There's always room for more bling!!! 8)  Quick someone take Howie's temp!! I think he's not feeling well, he thinks he's done adding stuff for the winter!!!   ::)
Red

2012 FLHXSE3

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #204 on: February 23, 2007, 09:26:32 PM »

Done?  You're not done!!  You couldn't handle being done!!.. :D  There's always room for more bling!!! 8)  Quick someone take Howie's temp!! I think he's not feeling well, he thinks he's done adding stuff for the winter!!!   ::)
Red

Actually I'm not done. I still gotta get those hard bags painted. That thing will look real slick with matching hard bags. That reminds me, I haven't heard from my painter. I'll have to call this weekend and see if he came up with anything. Thanks for reminding me! ;) Hoist! 8)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #205 on: February 24, 2007, 07:09:44 PM »

Howie,
Red

Hey Red, spent some time in the garage today and while looking over everything, I made my decision. Sorry to disappoint you and Dennis. Altough I really like the flaming eagle he makes for the S&S cover, I've decided against it. I feel it's a little too much on both sides of the bike. I'm not trying to start an eagle theme or any theme, think the horn cover stands on its own, and don't want to take away from it. Thanks for reminding me about it. Just doesn't work for me now. Hoist! 8)

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #206 on: February 24, 2007, 07:21:39 PM »

Hey Red, spent some time in the garage today and while looking over everything, I made my decision. Sorry to disappoint you and Dennis. Altough I really like the flaming eagle he makes for the S&S cover, I've decided against it. I feel it's a little too much on both sides of the bike. I'm not trying to start an eagle theme or any theme, think the horn cover stands on its own, and don't want to take away from it. Thanks for reminding me about it. Just doesn't work for me now. Hoist! 8)
Howie,
Hey it's cool bro.  ;D  I just thought I'd remind you about it beings you had asked Dennis to look into making one for the SERK covers.  I can understand not wanting to go "overboard". ::)
Red

2012 FLHXSE3

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #207 on: February 24, 2007, 07:28:18 PM »

Howie,
Hey it's cool bro.  ;D  I just thought I'd remind you about it beings you had asked Dennis to look into making one for the SERK covers.  I can understand not wanting to go "overboard". ::)
Red

That was a tough call. I was back and forth between the garage and the computer, and had both images on the screen as well. I kinda wanted to like it, but it didn't "do it" for me. So there you have my scientific decision making process! ;) Hoist! 8)

harleyteam

• 1K CVO Member
  • RED BIKES RULE

• CVO1: 07 SERK - Razor Red
    • CVO2: 90 Heritage Classic (non cvo)
    • CVO3: 75 XLCH (non cvo)
« Reply #208 on: February 25, 2007, 08:01:53 AM »

so,, what are these covers you speak of ??????

and can we get a pic of one ?????

HA, HA, HA,  ,,,,, I LIKE IT !!!!!!!

life member - National HOG - NRA - NY Abate
member -CVOHarley - Nia. Falls Chapter HOG
              Red Knights NY21 - PGR

woody

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #209 on: February 25, 2007, 08:37:51 PM »

Hoist; Great looking mods. Bike is looking great, but sit back and relax a while. You are making my head spin. I mean, man you are flying! Just kidding with you. You have and are still doing a great job there. :2vrolijk_21:
WOODY
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25

Page created in 0.177 seconds with 21 queries.