Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]  All

Author Topic: SOMETHING TO WATCH ..STAGE III BUILD,IN PROCESS...  (Read 14873 times)

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
Re: SOMETHING TO WATCH ..STAGE III BUILD,IN PROCESS...
« Reply #135 on: February 24, 2012, 03:28:05 PM »

I for one, am certainly surprised that the moderators allow the individual known as twolaner, to continually berate, and harrass members here, without repercussions. :o
Is the the last word????

Razorback

« Reply #136 on: February 24, 2012, 03:43:53 PM »

I for one, am certainly surprised that the moderators allow the individual known as twolaner, to continually berate, and harrass members here, without repercussions. :o
And I am quite surprised that they let you continue to spam this place with overblown dyno sheets, you were after all the one spouting off about how Joe had his stack recaled so you already knew it would be questioned ahead of time. Do you honestly believe that bike will make the same numbers on other dyno's? You know it won't yet you continue to profit off this BS and there are people around the country that have found out your stuff wont produce like you constantly claim it to.
 You are an insult to the industry and every shop that is trying to earn an honest buck. I get PM's with  people explaining your problem builds and you continue to attack and bully anyone that doubts you here or any other site.
 You even went as far as to post an outright lie about my work online, like what I do really even affects you.  It just showed how insecure you are about your own quality. So you can try all you want but I am not taking your BS for any reason whatsoever. So go ahead, send me more profanity laced Pm's. I will consider the source and sleep well.

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #137 on: February 24, 2012, 03:49:05 PM »

i think we're done here.
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]  All

Page created in 0.158 seconds with 25 queries.