Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 09:28:28 PM 
Started by Jock - Last post by Jock
Awesome thread. I was down there this year  for the first year.  I  didn't  get to  see nearly as much.

Gives you something to look forward to next time!

:)

on: Today at 09:23:51 PM 
Started by joe98 - Last post by joe98
Gents, got a question regarding the rear tail light on a Canadian model 12' CVO Street Glide.  Do non U.S. models come with the large red traditionally mounted tail/stop lamp on the rear fender ?  The reason I ask is the pretty much all photos I've seen of American models, none of them have this rear stop/tail lamp on the rear fender.  My bike has the two LED(Amber color)  factory strips in the filler panels between the saddle bags and rear fender and it also came with red rear tail lamp.  So is it European, Canadian & other Non U.S. models ? 

What are my options in replacing this old style tail lamp ?  Custom Dynamics ?  Kuryakyn ?  TruckLite ? 
Thanks in advance ...sorry for the long post . 

on: Today at 09:15:31 PM 
Started by Archer069 - Last post by timo482
i run the round stage one air cleaner with no cover, i put a button screw in the bolt hole. easy to clean and easy to inspect.

i don't remember who, but somebody ran dyno numbers - and the air cleaner with no cover was the biggest bang for the buck. the theory was that the cover pulled in hotter air off the front head. the super expensive unit with the 90 degree bend and all the in your knee crap was almost the same as the stage one with no cover.. so its a stage one with no cover.

to

on: Today at 09:03:33 PM 
Started by taweir - Last post by CVODON
Don't you have a buddy with a wired headset on his helmet that would plug-in and check it that way?

on: Today at 08:57:34 PM 
Started by rayson56 - Last post by CVODON
Paint is very expensive. Best deal is to get someone to read the color & mix best possible match initially. Eyeball is a very poor way to determine paint match. Also if you are mixing a bc/cc color formula and you are not going to clear it, it will appear 'flat" or dull when dry. Accent stripes are, for touch up purposes, usually pretty easily matched by pinstriper guys. They use a product such as 1 Shot that they are able to tint with amazing results. If you don't know a stripper check who the local Reputable body shop uses to reapply hand painted pinstripes.

on: Today at 08:50:26 PM 
Started by Archer069 - Last post by CVODON
It was, auto's have problems with the oil, not HD's.

on: Today at 08:48:59 PM 
Started by UK1 - Last post by DesertHOG
May have to keep mine another year then. Really gonna suck with the fact that a new RGU has a bigger and more advance engine than my 4 year old CVO.

Maybe a M8 in a 121”

on: Today at 08:34:54 PM 
Started by UK1 - Last post by scottt
May have to keep mine another year then. Really gonna suck with the fact that a new RGU has a bigger and more advance engine than my 4 year old CVO.
Wait until Harley upgrades the frame and suspension on the touring line. Coming very soon.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

on: Today at 08:09:51 PM 
Started by idzin - Last post by Twolanerider
I was having a problem with my 2004 CVO Deuce sputtering and losing power. It has been a while since I had a complete service so I did that. New plugs, fluids, filter...etc... Well after all that... its is still sputtering and losing power. Sometime when this happens the engine light comes on. What would be my next thing to check? could this be electronic?

If the light is on it has thrown a code.  Pull the codes and have the bike help tell you what its problem might be.

on: Today at 08:04:16 PM 
Started by NETacoma03Fatboy - Last post by NETacoma03Fatboy
I took my bike to Sturgis (trailered this time) and decided to change out my stock tires ( I only had about 5000 miles).   I typically run my 15 RG, hence the low mileage.  I actually scrubbed them in in Sturgis.  So far, I am extremely happy with them.  I was not looking for high mileage, but was looking for traction/grip.  With the stock tires, I always felt the rear fighting me slightly.  With the Avons, the bike feel planted and can hold any line I want.  Rode it in rain one day, and not one small slip.    I give them 2 thumbs up.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.185 seconds with 16 queries.