Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Cee Bailys 09 SERG Windshield Review  (Read 18308 times)

dartman

• Elite CVO Member
Re: Cee Bailys 09 SERG Windshield Review
« Reply #150 on: April 19, 2009, 09:46:13 AM »

Well, now I have ridden this Clearview in different conditions and speed. It is a better Function than all others. It losses some of the sporty that the others have but all in all, it;s the chits.
Yesterday I entered the Screamin' Grey Ghost into her third bike show. 92 bikes in all, she took 2nd place in the bagger touring class, so the CV did not take away anything.
so, if anyone is keeping track, that's 2 second place finishes and 1 first place this year. going to take a break from shows and do some riding :2vrolijk_21:
Larry, Congrats on the good finish,  the X tall clearview I tried directed a windstream around the concave area just above the fairing on either side to accomodate the mirrors, right onto my hands when they were on the grips, when riding in cold weather I had to set the cruise and move my hands inward on the bars to keep them from turning to ice, might have been only on the X tall, do you notice any strong wind blast directed onto your grip area?

LarryB

• Tennessee Squire
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 FLTRSE3 The Grey Ghost
« Reply #151 on: April 19, 2009, 09:50:54 AM »

Larry, Congrats on the good finish,  the X tall clearview I tried directed a windstream around the concave area just above the fairing on either side to accomodate the mirrors, right onto my hands when they were on the grips, when riding in cold weather I had to set the cruise and move my hands inward on the bars to keep them from turning to ice, might have been only on the X tall, do you notice any strong wind blast directed onto your grip area?
Nope, had like a cocoon feel to it, mine is the GT stock
Take it Easy Greasy Cuz it's a long walk home.

Did I shave my head for this?

dartman

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #152 on: April 19, 2009, 10:05:56 AM »

Im Jealous, I rode a couple hundred miles yesterday, the CB 14 on the back roads at 55 was great, when I jumped on the Turnpike to head home my head felt like a losing prizefighter.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 10:09:18 AM by dartman »

shredsurf

• '09 FLTR - Red Hot Sunglo
« Reply #153 on: April 23, 2009, 12:51:05 PM »

Loving the SERG 14" Cee Bailey windshield.  What a difference for a 6'2" rider...I can actually hear the stereo at 70 mph!  :mango:

09 S/T FLTRSE3

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 Silver/ Titanium FLTRSE3
« Reply #154 on: April 24, 2009, 01:01:54 AM »

Well, now I have ridden this Clearview in different conditions and speed. It is a better Function than all others. It losses some of the sporty that the others have but all in all, it;s the chits.
:2vrolijk_21:

Hey Larry,

Any chance you could post some pics of your Clearview? Would very much like to see what it looks like before I order one.

Cheers, Ken
  8)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 01:04:44 AM by 09 S/T FLTRISE3 »

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #155 on: April 24, 2009, 01:28:44 AM »

Hey Larry,

Any chance you could post some pics of your Clearview? Would very much like to see what it looks like before I order one.

Cheers, Ken
  8)

Clearview w/recurve on a Road Glide.  This is a 14".  Needed it with this saddle.  Had a 12" on with the stock saddle.  It looked a little better.  But both work great.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 21 queries.