Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Author Topic: Help me decide on a SE!  (Read 6747 times)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: Help me decide on a SE!
« Reply #75 on: June 22, 2010, 11:58:42 AM »

Isn't it a VIN protected part requiring the return of the damaged one?  :nixweiss:

It's VIN protected.....have to have a CVO VIN to order replacement parts.  However, when I had my accident on my SEEG, they returned all the painted parts.  That's how I have a blue and black SEEG rear fender for sale.  I know that other members have had their parts returned also.  But anything that says "CVO" or is an emblem of a CVO then that has to be returned.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

DennisG

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE2
« Reply #76 on: June 22, 2010, 11:45:11 PM »

Here it is!

« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 06:58:40 AM by DennisG »
2011 CVO Street Glide
Black Diamond with Crimson graphics
Wood 8 cams, 58mm TB, Hillside heads, (Changed to R&R cast heads, went from 115 hp 113 tq to 125 hp 124.73 tq)  D&D Bosscat Wrapped performance baffle, awesome sound!
Harley LED headlights and passing lamps
Focal spkrs and Arc Audio amp
Wild One Chubby bars 0575

swat1

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FXSTSSE
« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2010, 12:20:31 AM »

You did well thats a great looking bike.. Now stop updating and start riding enjoy yourself
That just happened

CVOfan

• 2012 FLHXSE3
  • Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3
    • CVO2: 2012 GMC Denali Duramax HD
« Reply #78 on: June 23, 2010, 05:53:31 PM »

I believe you're really going to be glad you went ahead with the later model.  You got a super nice bike.  Congratulations   :2vrolijk_21:

V&H High Output headers
Fullsac 2" inserts

DennisG

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE2
« Reply #79 on: June 23, 2010, 06:37:00 PM »

I believe you're really going to be glad you went ahead with the later model.  You got a super nice bike.  Congratulations   :2vrolijk_21:

I am already really glad!   There truly was no other way...  it just took me a while to get my mind right with it...  This bike is totally me.....   :bananarock:

It seemed as if it was almost a divine appointment!  Here I was depressed about missing the Cherry because I waffled.... Would I ever find another deal as good as that?     :(   

When I talked to the guy, who lives in W.VA, I mentioned I am from the Cleveland area, he said he has family here, and names a suburb of Cleveland, and had I heard of it.  Well, its the city I live in and work as a firefighter/paramedic!  He says oh, his cousins husband works as a policeman in  Cleveland and he says his name..... he works on my city's PD and in fact we are in the same building and inow each other pretty well!

So this guy puts his 71 YO dad in the car and trailers this bike up to me.   Two nicer guys I have never met, and he gave me a great deal on this monster bike!   :pineapple:

DennisG
2011 CVO Street Glide
Black Diamond with Crimson graphics
Wood 8 cams, 58mm TB, Hillside heads, (Changed to R&R cast heads, went from 115 hp 113 tq to 125 hp 124.73 tq)  D&D Bosscat Wrapped performance baffle, awesome sound!
Harley LED headlights and passing lamps
Focal spkrs and Arc Audio amp
Wild One Chubby bars 0575
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Page created in 0.163 seconds with 20 queries.