Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Author Topic: HD new parts  (Read 9127 times)

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 SERG
Re: HD new parts
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2009, 10:00:28 AM »

Yes, Don !
But it's not possible to read all the sheet.
You need to download this for read all.

If you click on my pics, they are enlarged and you've the cursors for up and down or left and right.

Is it not more easy ?

Thanks Bisounsours, I love this site.  :2vrolijk_21:  Doc

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 SERG
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2009, 11:42:51 AM »

Here is a source for the tensioner kit at a good price. I've seen this seller put two up already at buy it now prices. Check out his store, great prices on everything.  Doc

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170300971794&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&viewitem=
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 11:51:30 AM by grandpadoc »

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2009, 12:36:39 PM »

Yes, Don !
But it's not possible to read all the sheet.
You need to download this for read all.

If you click on my pics, they are enlarged and you've the cursors for up and down or left and right.

Is it not more easy ?

You're right Jacques.  For viewing on screen it certainly is.  I should've linked the small version rather than the large as they'd have behaved the same way.  I linked the large because (at the time) I just assumed Doc would be printing them to have with him for study before his parts got there anyway.

REGGAB

« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2009, 11:41:14 PM »

Here's one for ya.  So, a couple weeks ago I had a list of stuff I ordered from Chicago Harley.  Must have gotten my part numbers mixed up.  Thought I ordered four saddlebag latch springs and one set of key covers........amongst a bunch of other stuff.  Evidently I ordered one saddlebag spring a four key covers.  DUH!  Only reason I ordered the set of key covers was because when I bought the purple bike, the previous owner didn't have the keys.  That's easy enough to solve.  VIN leads to key code, so I ordered the keys, but they didn't come with the black plastic covers.  So I had three extra sets.  One is spoken for locally, since evidently the MOCO is shipping bikes without them now.  Friend of mine just bought an 09 VROD Muscle, and his keys didn't have the covers.

Now I just gotta find one more saddlebag latch spring, so I can replace the broken springs on the FLHR.

If anyone wants/needs a set of key covers, PM me your shipping address, and I'll send you a set N/C.   :2vrolijk_21:

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2021 CVO Limited
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2009, 12:26:17 AM »

Here's one for ya.  So, a couple weeks ago I had a list of stuff I ordered from Chicago Harley.  Must have gotten my part numbers mixed up.  Thought I ordered four saddlebag latch springs and one set of key covers........amongst a bunch of other stuff.  Evidently I ordered one saddlebag spring a four key covers.  DUH!  Only reason I ordered the set of key covers was because when I bought the purple bike, the previous owner didn't have the keys.  That's easy enough to solve.  VIN leads to key code, so I ordered the keys, but they didn't come with the black plastic covers.  So I had three extra sets.  One is spoken for locally, since evidently the MOCO is shipping bikes without them now.  Friend of mine just bought an 09 VROD Muscle, and his keys didn't have the covers.

Now I just gotta find one more saddlebag latch spring, so I can replace the broken springs on the FLHR.

If anyone wants/needs a set of key covers, PM me your shipping address, and I'll send you a set N/C.   :2vrolijk_21:

You got me on this one.  What are key covers?

REGGAB

« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2009, 12:32:03 AM »

You got me on this one.  What are key covers?

The black plastic covers that fit over the metal portion of your keys  for your ignition switch, saddlebags and tour pak.

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2009, 12:38:40 AM »

The black plastic covers that fit over the metal portion of your keys  for your ignition switch, saddlebags and tour pak.

I guess I would know that if I ever actually used my key for anything.  The only time I ever lock the ignition is when I'm at a rally and planning on being out of visual contact range.  I don't seem to do that too often.  I guess I'll have to look at my key, but I believe you that these things are there.

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2009, 01:00:49 AM »

Huh?
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2009, 01:08:56 AM »

I see why I couldn't picture these now.  On my 09, it looks like this.  The cover has the remote for the saddlebags and tourpack included.

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2009, 01:11:24 AM »

BTW, it sure would have been nice if they had built the security FOB into the remote lock/key unit.

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2009, 01:15:51 AM »

That key looks like those things at the lookouts that you put your quarter in

"Q" in case you didn't recognize him
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 12:15:09 PM by porthole »
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

REGGAB

« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2009, 01:35:53 PM »

I see why I couldn't picture these now.  On my 09, it looks like this.  The cover has the remote for the saddlebags and tourpack included.
Well, the ones I have don't look like that at all.  Still.............for those of us with older bikes..........if you need a set, I now have two sets up for grabs.

REGGAB

« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2009, 01:47:00 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Page created in 0.184 seconds with 25 queries.