Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Author Topic: SE cam swap for 110?  (Read 16805 times)

redtwin

• Full CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: FXR-4
    • CVO2: FXSTSSE
    • CVO3: 2010 ROADDGLIDE
Re: SE cam swap for 110?
« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2010, 08:05:15 AM »

For what its worth I am running the stage 3 kit w/se259e cams in my 2010 roadglide and I am very pleased with the results changed to d&d boss fatcat
standard wrapped baffle,heavy breather,this thing pulls very good where ever you whack the throttle in low to mid range,no final tune but my guess
would be 100+ HP 110+TQ out of a 103,guess Im just saying you will be happy wiith the cam selection for a se cam I know i am.Cycle rama will be doing the tune end of jan.

Hoist, I have been listening to the opinions here and to my local shop of whom I trust.  I have been "trolling" so many threads here, I may have forgotten to post the combination, my needs and riding style.  Want a mid range torque increase, would like to produce more than 100hp and typically ride between 2000-3500 rpm. A lot of two up and want the mid-range torque to pass and climb hills efficiently.  Oh and go fast when I am riding by myself.

5 Quart Oil Pan
SE Fatshotz 2 into 2
10.5/1 Compression Pistons
259E Cams
Push Rods Perfect
Cam Install Kit
Heavy Breather Air Cleaner
SE Pro Super Tuner

crunch29

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 seultra, red and black, D&D fat cat,SE Ventilator air cleaner, se pro tuner,Pro 110 performance upgrade
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2010, 09:30:46 AM »

I just picked up my bike. My numbers came in at 103 hp and 111 torque.  It's about what I expected judging from what others have done with similar set ups. I was expecting just a little more torque?  Overall I'm sure it will be a nice improvement over stock.

Crunch

Yoda

• Full CVO Member
  • Do or do not there is no try

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE3 Canyon Copper & Black Onyx, Heavy Breather, SE Slip Ons, HDRT, 10.5/1 pistons, 263E Cams
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2010, 04:12:07 PM »

Got my bike back yesterday and have ridden about 100 miles so far and I am very pleased.  Get up and go from highway speeds (70mph+).  Attached is the dyno sheet.  INMHO Dan at Ozark H-D did a fantastic job.  he said the front wheel came off the ground, but I am way too chicken to try it.

Yoda

Hoist, I have been listening to the opinions here and to my local shop of whom I trust.  I have been "trolling" so many threads here, I may have forgotten to post the combination, my needs and riding style.  Want a mid range torque increase, would like to produce more than 100hp and typically ride between 2000-3500 rpm. A lot of two up and want the mid-range torque to pass and climb hills efficiently.  Oh and go fast when I am riding by myself.

5 Quart Oil Pan
SE Fatshotz 2 into 2
10.5/1 Compression Pistons
259E Cams
Push Rods Perfect
Cam Install Kit
Heavy Breather Air Cleaner
SE Pro Super Tuner

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 25 queries.