Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Personnel Watercraft opinions  (Read 2540 times)

DDavidson

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3 Yellow Pearl/Charcoal Slate
Re: Personnel Watercraft opinions
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2010, 06:54:46 PM »

A lot of families own PWCs.  They may not have one for every person in their party and are forced to stay within a small area for reasons such as observation or just sharing.

EQCons, it sounds like you are going to be there awhile and so are the PWCs as well as other recreators.  You described to us the beauty of the mountains, the sailboats, the water.  It seems that there are plenty of the positives you've found to enjoy.  We should all learn to let the negatives in our lives we can't really control go and focus more on the positives. Easier to suggest to others then to accept for ourselves. (Ask my wife!)

If EQCons wants to vent his frustrations with the PWCs I guess we can listen, understand and agree/disagree.  Please don't shoot the PWCers as they are boney, tough, gristley, out-of-season bottom feeders. One step above Harley Riders since they are in the water they smell better.

Again my vote for SeaDoo
Semper Fi
Get your "Motor Running Head", out on the highway!

What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 21 queries.