Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: HELP !! Looking to buy an 07 CVO Ultra  (Read 3839 times)

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
Re: HELP !! Looking to buy an 07 CVO Ultra
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2006, 01:25:49 AM »

An acquaintance of mine bought a bike at [highlight]Sauk Prarie [/highlight]several months ago too.  Was during some special of some sort they had going on.  He came away very impressed with the dealership and its people.

From what everyone with any experience with them has to say this shop ought to be worth a road trip sometime.  Outlet store.  Great people.  Good work.  It's not a dealership it's a destination.
ok, apparently I'm the only one that's not familiar with this place.......where is it?  [smiley=nixweiss.gif] spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2006, 01:56:54 AM »

ok, apparently I'm the only one that's not familiar with this place.......where is it?  [smiley=nixweiss.gif] spyder

Way the hell up north Spyder.  If I remember my buddie's directions it's a little bit below Madison, WI.  Sauk Prairie isn't the name of the town though.  Don't remember what it was.  But it was Sauk Somehting-Else  [smiley=nixweiss.gif] .

Anyplace up there is close enough for me to get to in a day thugh.  Road trip anyone?  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 01:57:54 AM by twolanerider »

copout221

• Still Shopping !
  • Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5
    • Taillight Solutions
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2006, 02:01:16 AM »

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2006, 03:41:05 AM »

Road trip anyone?  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

;D    ;D    ;D    ;D OK, so that is 992.16 miles, 16 hours - I'm in!   [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] But I think both my boss and husband are going to kill me.  ;D  I just keep submitting leave slips, and planning trips.  [smiley=nervous.gif]  When do you want to leave?   [smiley=nixweiss.gif]  ;D    ;D    ;D    ;D    ;D

No, I have to stay focused here! [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]  For us, the next significant bike ride is to MV!   [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

That followed by a trip to Grandma's house in Florida, both in October.  Flying brother-in-law back into town to see her - 92 years young.   :D

Then the major ride being planned will be in 07 - trip from VA to BC and back.    [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] Can we work a stop to Sauk City then?   ;D    ;D    ;D    ;D
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 03:47:10 AM by Mrs._WeCVO »

WFP

• WoeFully Pathetic!
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2008 Maggie Valley GTG

• CVO1: WFP-2003 FXSTDSE
    • CVO2: WFP2-2014 FLHTKSE
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2006, 06:41:10 AM »

HEY!  We stopped there on the way to Milwaukee from South Dakota...just wast of Madison.  if you go, check out their outlet...good prices on discontinued leathers etc.

BTW, there was a nice swervy road leading there when approaching from the west...Rt60 I think...
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 06:41:37 AM by WFP »
Finally have ridden a Harley in all 50 US States!

Canadian Provinces NOT travelled in or through by Motorcycle (YET!!!):

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2006, 12:17:00 PM »

;D    ;D    ;D    ;D OK, so that is 992.16 miles, 16 hours - I'm in!   [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] But I think both my boss and husband are going to kill me.  ;D  I just keep submitting leave slips, and planning trips.  [smiley=nervous.gif]  When do you want to leave?   [smiley=nixweiss.gif]  ;D    ;D    ;D    ;D    ;D

No, I have to stay focused here! [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]  For us, the next significant bike ride is to MV!   [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

[highlight]That followed by a trip to Grandma's house in Florida, both in October[/highlight].  Flying brother-in-law back into town to see her - 92 years young.   :D

Then the major ride being planned will be in 07 - trip from VA to BC and back.    [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] Can we work a stop to Sauk City then?   ;D    ;D    ;D    ;D

Mrs. We CVO...remember if you come to Florida to visit my wife and I in West Palm Beach...Also keep on mind that there is  Biketoberfest and the Florida State Rally in Ft. Myers the same month of October. [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

Jorge
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.145 seconds with 25 queries.