Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Custom Dynamics LED Turn Signals  (Read 11414 times)

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3
Re: Custom Dynamics LED Turn Signals
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2013, 09:25:57 AM »

Yes, its needed due to the LED tail lights.  The alarm does weird stuff with out the equalizer.

I also run the brake flasher they make, but that is not why I needed the equalizer
I am going to do the dynamic ringz and brake flasher. Do they offer a forum discount?

2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
|Color Matched Detachable Tour Pak | Fuelmoto PV | Dragos 580 cams | Dragula 2-1/Ghost Pipe | Cyclesmith 13's | Sachs heads | Yaffe Stealth III License Plate Frame| Long Angled High

Pete7539

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 08 SEUC
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2013, 12:46:08 PM »

I am going to do the dynamic ringz and brake flasher. Do they offer a forum discount?

coupon code before checkout is on right hand side of page.  Enter    "rswarrior"    gets you 5% off

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2013, 03:21:48 PM »

coupon code before checkout is on right hand side of page.  Enter    "rswarrior"    gets you 5% off
thanks!  :2vrolijk_21:

|Color Matched Detachable Tour Pak | Fuelmoto PV | Dragos 580 cams | Dragula 2-1/Ghost Pipe | Cyclesmith 13's | Sachs heads | Yaffe Stealth III License Plate Frame| Long Angled High

ultrarider123

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2013, 07:47:45 PM »

Jesse, Rick and I both have the LED rings on the front and after the Sturgis trip, they never missed a beat with the load equalizer. Really glad we did that mod

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2013, 08:34:31 PM »

Jesse, Rick and I both have the LED rings on the front and after the Sturgis trip, they never missed a beat with the load equalizer. Really glad we did that mod
Yeah I met up with Stu in Spearwish last Wed, he had those on and I loved the way they looked. Off season is around the corner and Ruby is getting some lighting upgrades. I rode in the dark about 5 hours total last week which I HATE HATE HATE to do but sometimes it happens. The halogen headlight is completely worthless in low beam and leaves much to be desired on high IMO.

Cvostu

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 Whiskey Neat road glide custom
    • CVO2: 2019 Mako Shark Fade road glide custom
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2013, 11:12:48 PM »

Jesse.  I got the trucklight ph 7.   With those custom dynamics turn sig lights... You will be very happy   :)

RedEagle

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: '10 FLHTCUSE5, FullSac Xpipe, 2",TTS, 8 speaker HogTunes!
    • CVO2: WO's Chubby 578, Road Tech Zumo 660
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2013, 04:56:25 PM »

I had those on the front and I had to return them because they would make the music cut out the load eq didnt work for the fronts.  I kept the red rear LED's with the Tail light set up.
I was so much Older then....I am younger than that Now.

CVO Brian

• Full CVO Member
  • Baggers- Not just for grandpa anymore

• CVO1: 2012 CVO Ultra Orange and Black
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2013, 07:52:49 PM »

Eagle,

Can you be more specific. I was going to put on my Ultra as well and have never heard of this. Everyone else sais they work perfect. Did you call Custom Dynamics? Do you have aftermarket Stereo ? Other lighting aftermarket parts etc...
V&H True Duals
Rinehart 4" Chrome Pipes
Trucklite ph 7 w/ passing lamps
Pollished front rotors
SE Race Tuner
SE Chisel Air Cleaner
Wild1 Chubby 578 10" Bars
TP Removal System
CVO SG Stretch Bags and Rear Fender
CVO SG 110 Derby Cover

RedEagle

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: '10 FLHTCUSE5, FullSac Xpipe, 2",TTS, 8 speaker HogTunes!
    • CVO2: WO's Chubby 578, Road Tech Zumo 660
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2013, 03:46:56 PM »

Hello Brian;
I bought the LED tail light with the LED turn signals for the rear, with this I bought the front turn signals yellow with the white ring, and white LED engine dress up lights with the front wheel pod.
  The front turn were really cool looking like angel eyes on a BMW car, but they made my driving lights look dull *S.  They were a snap to put in and came with the smoke lens.  I put the rear together first then added the front, then added the engine kit.
When I took it for a ride the turn signal interfered with the stereo didn't matter if FM or CD or XM.  My first guess was the front signals because they didn't have a load EQ or plug into the one I installed for the rear.  I popped the front signals out and put the bulbs back in and no interference.  I called Tiffany @ Custom Dynamics btw she was Great to work with with all my dealings.  She talked to their service dept and they didn't come up with a fix for me.  I asked if I could return them I never used their lens, she said no problem and credited my account.
I hope this helps I recommend Custom Dynamics over  Kurakun sp and their "Panacea system" I had that and they were jerks to work with.
I was so much Older then....I am younger than that Now.

clubhes

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 FXSBSE Breakout, Hard Candy Gold Dust / Liquid Sun
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2013, 02:52:07 PM »

Ordered a set for the front and rear yesterday. Thanks for the info/input.

Asked the girl "why they were not DOT approved", she said it takes a while to go through whatever channels and that they should be approved.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.367 seconds with 25 queries.