Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: THE SECOND AMENDMENT  (Read 2759 times)

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
Re: THE SECOND AMENDMENT
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2008, 11:42:41 PM »

I think most are buying/stockpiling for reasons other than what some here may think.  I personally have always maintained that we, as a "civilization" are about 120 days away from total anarchy.  Economy takes a giant dump...a LOT of people lose their jobs...transportation costs go out the roof, effecting everything...lots of people living on the edge already.  People get hungry...can't earn a dollar...can't afford groceries...can't support their family......there gets to be a bunker mentality, and there may be good reason for it. Ask this question of yourself....would you let your family go TRUELY HUNGRY, or would you take whatever means necessary to make an attempt to provide for them.  Past be damned, present tense.  Politics ain't got a damn thing to do with it...it's all about surviving when push comes to shove.  The bad news is there are a lot more numbers of those who will be trying to get your chit, than those who won't.  This isn't about politics...it's about sociology.  We are dangerously close to the edge of class warfare, and there are a hell of a lot more of "them" than there are of "us".  Hopefully, I'll be dead before this whole thing comes down, but it's coming...

I'm telling you, there's too many rats in the tank, guys.  The world is breeding like flies, and there is no stopping it.  War, pestilence, or famine...take your pick.  Nature will take care of itself...we're all just gnats on a dog pecker.
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

sportygordy

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2008, 12:03:45 AM »

I think most are buying/stockpiling for reasons other than what some here may think.  I personally have always maintained that we, as a "civilization" are about 120 days away from total anarchy.  Economy takes a giant dump...a LOT of people lose their jobs...transportation costs go out the roof, effecting everything...lots of people living on the edge already.  People get hungry...can't earn a dollar...can't afford groceries...can't support their family......there gets to be a bunker mentality, and there may be good reason for it. Ask this question of yourself....would you let your family go TRUELY HUNGRY, or would you take whatever means necessary to make an attempt to provide for them.  Past be damned, present tense.  Politics ain't got a damn thing to do with it...it's all about surviving when push comes to shove.  The bad news is there are a lot more numbers of those who will be trying to get your chit, than those who won't.  This isn't about politics...it's about sociology.  We are dangerously close to the edge of class warfare, and there are a hell of a lot more of "them" than there are of "us".  Hopefully, I'll be dead before this whole thing comes down, but it's coming...

I'm telling you, there's too many rats in the tank, guys.  The world is breeding like flies, and there is no stopping it.  War, pestilence, or famine...take your pick.  Nature will take care of itself...we're all just gnats on a dog pecker.

ah chit,, i just bought another case of bullets :bananarock:

REGGAB

« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2008, 06:32:28 AM »

"Push comes to shove" is a broad enough description, which indicates that if need be............I have no problem giving up my ammo.........one bullet at a time.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2008, 08:24:09 AM »

"Push comes to shove" is a broad enough description, which indicates that if need be............I have no problem giving up my ammo.........one bullet at a time.

Agreed.  Good groupings are important, too.  Easier to count the shots.

The media predicted outcome of this election (not just presidential, Congress as well) has folks here in Florida and other states "motivated" to buy guns prior to 2009.  Never hurts to have a few thousand extra rounds also, just in case. 
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.153 seconds with 21 queries.