Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All

Author Topic: THE SECOND AMENDMENT  (Read 2766 times)

PHAZE

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: '05 SEEG/'06 CUSE/'07 SERK/'09 SERG (ALL SOLD)
    • CVO2: '09 CVO Fat Bob Black Diamond/Fire Quartz (SOLD)
    • CVO3: '11.5 CVO Ultra Classic Twilight Blue/Candy Cobalt
THE SECOND AMENDMENT
« on: September 24, 2008, 02:03:57 PM »

If this has been posted elsewhere, it won't hurt for it to be posted again.  This might be one of the best explanations I've heard for the purpose of the second amendment.  It's nice to see the faces of the legislators and refreshing that they seem to be speechless (or at least made no attempt to take issue with the woman's statement). 
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4069761537893819675&pr=goog-sl

arcticdude

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: THE SECOND AMENDMENT
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 02:33:40 PM »

It would have been interesting to see the politician's faces after her statement of protecting the people from the politicians!
don't waste your time with a usa-spec ipod adapter- chitty products with chitty support

LRebel

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 02:43:49 PM »

Wow!  She did a great.

Folks better think about this and check a candidate's position on the 2nd amendment before voting. 
If politicans legislate away our 2nd amendment rights, they will be gone forever.

FLYNDYNA

• Dyna Screaming Eagle
  • 1K CVO Member
  • My Little Pepe` the CVO Donkey

• CVO1: '07 FXDSE V&H Big Shot Staggered SERT K&N A/C Custom Seat
    • CVO2: '09 Road Glide-waiting for lottery
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 04:22:12 PM »

Now, THAT was awesome! She should be running for President...
I am so non conformist I have conformed to non conformity
I was going to procrastinate, but I put it off

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 04:37:54 PM »

It would have been interesting to see the politician's faces after her statement of protecting the people from the politicians!

They probably expressed more boredom and superiority than displayed during the testimony.  Charles Schumer.  Makes me puke.  What a waist of space.  Why do people keep voting for these slugs?  Same question applies to Rockefeller, Byrd, Kennedy, Feinstein, and the whole lot of 'em.  They have done more harm than good.  >:(  She's right.  We do need to protect ourselves from the likes of that bunch of chitheads. There endeth the lesson.  Later--HUBBARD
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 04:41:12 PM by HUBBARD »
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 07:28:29 PM »

She got it right.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

arcticdude

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2008, 03:46:40 PM »

Why do people keep voting for these slugs?  Same question applies to Rockefeller, Byrd, Kennedy, Feinstein, and the whole lot of 'em.  They have done more harm than good.  >:(  She's right.  We do need to protect ourselves from the likes of that bunch of chitheads. There endeth the lesson.  Later--HUBBARD

I've wondered the same thing for the last 25 yrs or so.  The nut cases that find their way into politics and then have people vote for them!!!!  I'm beginning to wonder who's more stupid, them for doing what they're doing or the chitheads for contiunally voting for them!
don't waste your time with a usa-spec ipod adapter- chitty products with chitty support

Sean M Cary

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2008, 08:01:41 PM »

I've wondered the same thing for the last 25 yrs or so.  The nut cases that find their way into politics and then have people vote for them!!!!  I'm beginning to wonder who's more stupid, them for doing what they're doing or the chitheads for contiunally voting for them!

Have you ever seen folks interviewed during say - 4th of Jul?  And they ask why we celebrate the day and they don't know?  Or have you ever really looked around and seen just how stupid a lot of folks are?  I mean, deep down, bone a$$ stupid?  How many folks really know or understand our history?  How many can even tell you about the constitution?  When did the American Revolution start and end?  Name more the two Justices of the Supreme Court?  Who is the secretary of defense?  Name three cabinet members?  Some folks don't even know who the Vice President is!

But they know who is winning American Idol...so put the right face in front of the camera at the right time and they pull the lever.

My .02 only

FLYNDYNA

• Dyna Screaming Eagle
  • 1K CVO Member
  • My Little Pepe` the CVO Donkey

• CVO1: '07 FXDSE V&H Big Shot Staggered SERT K&N A/C Custom Seat
    • CVO2: '09 Road Glide-waiting for lottery
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2008, 07:53:41 AM »

Have you ever seen folks interviewed during say - 4th of Jul?  And they ask why we celebrate the day and they don't know?  Or have you ever really looked around and seen just how stupid a lot of folks are?  I mean, deep down, bone a$$ stupid?  How many folks really know or understand our history?  How many can even tell you about the constitution?  When did the American Revolution start and end?  Name more the two Justices of the Supreme Court?  Who is the secretary of defense?  Name three cabinet members?  Some folks don't even know who the Vice President is!

But they know who is winning American Idol...so put the right face in front of the camera at the right time and they pull the lever.

My .02 only

In full concurrence with all of the above...American Idol/Brittany Spears...they overtook the news, displacing any real historical news reporting. You would have to watch fifty minutes of fodder to find out what was happening in the Middle East...

The second amendment to protect ourselves and our families should not be messed with.
I am so non conformist I have conformed to non conformity
I was going to procrastinate, but I put it off

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2008, 09:03:10 AM »

My .02 only

There was a shift quite a few years ago in many/most government (public) schools to NOT teach the basics of our constitution.  A dumbed down & watered down version has been substituted for the real thing.  Inconvenient rights to those of a certain political mindset - such as Second Amendment gun ownership rights, are basically misrepresented.  In other words, quite a few teachers & administrators who themselves believe guns are bad simply teach their students that guns are bad.  Gun ownership is even worse according to these folks, regardless of what the US Constitution says.  They also pervert them meaning of what it says on the subject and these kids grow up not knowing any better.  The smart kids - those who figure out how to think for themselves - realize what they are being taught or have been taught is garbage know better & vote accordingly.  Dumb kids who are not able to think freely do not have the sense to know the difference.  These are the folks the anti-gun folks hope will have sense enough to vote.  Usually they do not, since they don't care, so there is a small justice in that portion of this equation.

Your comment on stupid folks reminded me of this - so called adult US citizens not knowing much of anything about the government of the country their sorry asses occupy.  I remain thankful that many of these stupidos vote for American Idol gibberish but will not take the time to vote in a real election.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

comfortablynumb

• Senior CVO Member
  • u can chek out any time u like,but ucan nver leave

• CVO1: 2008 SEUC3 SuperTrapp SE slip ons SE Stage 1 A/C SE Super Tuner Kury LED Brake & Turn Kury Zombie Shift Linkage & Cover Clearview 9.5 recurve Tru Track
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2008, 09:20:02 AM »

The 2nd amendment is what protects all the others. Lose this and the others will fall. Why do you think the pols fight so vehemently to eliminate it? Why do they twist and use outright lies in order to give the weak-minded populace a false view of guns and right of self protection? Why don't they tell everyone that the Supreme Court had ruled years ago that the police have NO obligation to protect individuals but their purpose is to protect the populace in general? If you suceed in weakening the strongest piece of the foundation the house will fall, and there is NO STOPPING IT. I think that we Americans should stop accepting what we see on NBC as the truth, and start using our greatest strength-our common sense.

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2008, 11:07:35 AM »

That was powerful!  Taking away our right to bare arms will make us defenseless against those baring them illegally.  The worst thing is that the criminals will ALL know it!
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

VAZHOG

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2008, 11:12:54 AM »

They are doing the best they can for having a public school education.

VaEagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE Autumn Haze -SOLD
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3 Orange- sold
    • CVO3: Who knows what?
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2008, 12:16:02 PM »

I feel that in order to keep the right to keep and bear arms we need to get the younger people involved and let them see the practical uses for a firearm and that they are not just something for a crazy old geezer or a gangster.
Kids need to see the fun of target shooting or even hunting skills so they develop a love of firearms and see all the practical uses in addition to personal protection. They also need to learn respect for a firearm and the responsability of using one. They are not toys and you don't shoot someone for dissing you either.

Society does put a heavy burden on law enforcement to provide protection for unarmed citizens and they think they can get there in time to save them. People need to realize personal responsability to protect themselves if possible and they should not be punished by society if they do  so in a defensive manner.
The police will arrive in minutes...when seconds count. Sad to say.

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2008, 06:35:24 AM »

I would just love to of heard what those Politicians had to say about her testimonial behind closed doors!!!!

She did a great job. 

Be Safe

THE DAWG
cvo 1  04 FLHTCSEI  Qrange/Black AKA Ole Punkin
cvo 2 05 VRSCXe Orange/Black sold
cvo 3 02 FXDWG2 Black/Gold 
cvo 4 04 FLHTCSE Blue/Black  sold
cvo 5 09 FLHTCUSE4 Red/Marron sold
cvo 6 12 FLHTCUSE Blue Saphire/Stardust Silver AKA Saphire
cvo 7 14 FLHTKSE  Blaze/Maroon
2020 CVO Limited

PROUD MEMBER EBCM #1.75 Second in command of this great organization

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION
Pages: [1] 2 3  All

Page created in 0.186 seconds with 24 queries.