Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: News Bulletin.....  (Read 4097 times)

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2021 CVO Limited
Re: News Bulletin.....
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2009, 11:08:42 PM »

I get a kick out of all these predictions and even more so the rumors that come from the dealer level.  When is the last time a dealer knew anything that wasn't already old news on this forum?

BryantH

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: CVO SERG - Silver 2009
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2009, 06:45:10 AM »

Agreed, but when have there been more than one dealer (in different states) giving the same information? Not saying its all true but just saying?

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2021 CVO Limited
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2009, 06:50:38 AM »

Agreed, but when have there been more than one dealer (in different states) giving the same information? Not saying its all true but just saying?

I don't know.  It seems that the word has traveled from dealer to dealer that "it's supposed to sound like that" and "they all do that".  Really, I just never believe any of this stuff until it's officially released.  It's only April 1st and I can't see this info leaking out to dealers, nonetheless having it actually faxed to them.  Something just doesn't seem kosher.  But for me, since I am still trying to get everything set up on my 09, the last thing that I'm on pins and needles about is the offering for 2010.

NW_FLSTRSE3_2009

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3 O&B
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2009, 09:47:00 AM »

I must have been at the same dealer on Sunday.  I saw the yellow and Frank gave me the same skinny on the FLTR being discontinued after 2009.  I thought I wanted the yellow, but now I'm not sure.   That black (standard FLTR) 2 bikes over was sure nice, but it didn't have ABS.

When you where there(Sound), was there two SERG's in the parking lot?  One O/B the other S/B?
Servin our Country since 1980.
USMC 1980-1992
Since then workin on the border...

Minglewood

• Junior CVO Member
  • '00 FXR4 (gone); '11 FLTRUSE
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2009, 11:02:12 AM »

When you where there(Sound), was there two SERG's in the parking lot?  One O/B the other S/B?

Was there around closing-time Sunday afternoon.  Not a single SERG in the parking lot.  Two Black FLTRs - mine and one other.  Would have loved to see an O/B in person.  It's the one color I have not seen (other than on this site).

BryantH

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: CVO SERG - Silver 2009
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2009, 11:45:12 AM »

Let's just say, I'm not one for believing this stuff so early before the new model year is released but I became a believer yesterday. The folks that have a 2009 SERG will be shocked (Me included) when a non CVO looking road glide with a 1800 CC liquid cooled V-rod base motor will be able to leave us in the dust in a matter of seconds - with radiators in the lowers an all. On one hand, our value may go up for those that want an air cool CVO Road Glide but we will no longer have the fastest one. I'll stop this email now...............

HDCrazy

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: '15 FLTRUSE Red (Sold)- '19 FLHTKSE
    • CVO2: '15 FLTRUSE Blue (Sold)
    • CVO3: '14 FLHTKSE (Sold)
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2009, 12:59:22 PM »

8) I hate to say I said so but.......I think we CVO members should give each other a little more credibility when we post than just another "Run of the Mill" boards that are out there. As for me I try not to post anything that is just here-say or rumor. I believe the members here are a "Cut-Above" the others and deserve better.  :2vrolijk_21:

Beemer

• Elite CVO Member
  • USAF CMSgt (Ret)

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3 Electric Orange/Vivid Black
    • CVO2: 2015 FLTRUSE Autumn Haze/Carbon Dust
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2009, 07:06:46 PM »

Let's just say, I'm not one for believing this stuff so early before the new model year is released but I became a believer yesterday. The folks that have a 2009 SERG will be shocked (Me included) when a non CVO looking road glide with a 1800 CC liquid cooled V-rod base motor will be able to leave us in the dust in a matter of seconds - with radiators in the lowers an all. On one hand, our value may go up for those that want an air cool CVO Road Glide but we will no longer have the fastest one. I'll stop this email now...............

:o >:( :( ??? ::) I want one 8)

Besides, that would make our bikes a one year run of an exclusive factory custom (XLCR?)

If a 1953 Vincent Black Shadow pulled up beside you at a Stop Light...what would you say to them?  Yep, my point exactly...press-on MoCo :2vrolijk_21:

NW_FLSTRSE3_2009

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3 O&B
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2009, 07:20:24 PM »

Was there around closing-time Sunday afternoon.  Not a single SERG in the parking lot.  Two Black FLTRs - mine and one other.  Would have loved to see an O/B in person.  It's the one color I have not seen (other than on this site).

Maybe we will run into each other there sometime?
Servin our Country since 1980.
USMC 1980-1992
Since then workin on the border...

Minglewood

• Junior CVO Member
  • '00 FXR4 (gone); '11 FLTRUSE
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2009, 02:14:00 PM »

Would have loved to see an O/B in person.  It's the one color I have not seen (other than on this site).

Maybe we will run into each other there sometime?

If I can get Frank to move on that yella one, I may be back up there.  I'll let you know.  Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.142 seconds with 21 queries.