Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8  All

Author Topic: For SPRINGERS only ? (MOTORKOTE)  (Read 37448 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: For SPRINGERS only ? (MOTORKOTE)
« Reply #90 on: July 24, 2015, 03:40:02 PM »

MotorKote is a miracle tonic for sure. It has the power to bring the squirrels out of hiding and to the magical oil thread. Now I not saying this MotorKote stuff is good or bad, but I did see some sprinkled on a pile of Unicorn poop and out of nowhere six Unicorns arose and took off flying around and spreading sparkles as they flew. It was totally amazing and then I realized I left my camera at home and my phone battery was dead, thus no pictures to post. But it really, really, really did happen...... HONEST!
Mike
 :drink:

I saw the same exact thing, & my phone battery was also dead & yes it really happened.  Also read on the internet that the secret ingredient in Motorcote is a drop of Chuck Norris sweat.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
« Reply #91 on: July 24, 2015, 04:23:21 PM »

I saw the same exact thing, & my phone battery was also dead & yes it really happened.  Also read on the internet that the secret ingredient in Motorcote is a drop of Chuck Norris sweat.

Well if you read it on the internet, it has to be true!
I hate dead phone batteries!  >:(
Mike
Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas

skratch

• 1K CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE2 Roman Gold/Burnt Emerald
« Reply #92 on: July 24, 2015, 04:39:12 PM »

if you put a drop of mk on your phone battery, it would rejuvenate it's charge and give you a stronger signal. 
I understand the concept of reality, but find it too confining as a way of life

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #93 on: July 24, 2015, 04:50:33 PM »

We finally know the secret through deductive reasoning and fantasy. I don't know why Chuck Norris' sweat and Unicorn sparkles were not on the original list of ingredients.
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #94 on: July 24, 2015, 05:57:22 PM »

We finally know the secret through deductive reasoning and fantasy. I don't know why Chuck Norris' sweat and Unicorn sparkles were not on the original list of ingredients.

There was nowhere near enough information in the original posts in the thread.   :beatdeadhorse:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #95 on: July 24, 2015, 07:29:06 PM »

MotorKote is a miracle tonic for sure. It has the power to bring the squirrels out of hiding and to the magical oil thread. Now I not saying this MotorKote stuff is good or bad, but I did see some sprinkled on a pile of Unicorn poop and out of nowhere six Unicorns arose and took off flying around and spreading sparkles as they flew. It was totally amazing and then I realized I left my camera at home and my phone battery was dead, thus no pictures to post. But it really, really, really did happen...... HONEST!
Mike

As long as someone else second hand reported to you of some other person's dyno tuning of your battery after it was sprinkled on by the Unicorn droppings the whole thing is absolutely trustworthy  :2vrolijk_21: .

If the Unicorns had only ingested a little Motorkote before the droppings dropped your battery would have lasted until the even bigger bang that end everything that started with the first very large bang.  But, alas, science (and moderators) have already proven that if a Unicorn even tastes Motorkote it's rainbow tail will grow a brazillion times and the poor animals will actually leave the earth's atmosphere in a ballistic trajectory.  Finding the early natural deposits of Motorkote in Unicorn land is what happened to the Unicorn population after all (so sad).  That's why there aren't any Unicorns remaining.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #96 on: July 24, 2015, 07:29:54 PM »

fastfreddy

• 1K CVO Member
  • MY CVO
    • IA

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE traded
    • CVO2: 2016 FLTRUSE
« Reply #97 on: July 24, 2015, 07:54:58 PM »

NEED SOME HELP...never should have tried this stuff, my girl and i have a boat load of symptoms/conditions...are there any known antidotes for the side affects of, well, ummm, you read my earlier post    :nixweiss:
SERGU aka the RENTAL ... never home & always broke...Thnx FF

dlaws01

• 1K CVO Member
  • Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulltion

• CVO1: 105th Anniversary FXSTSSE2
« Reply #98 on: July 24, 2015, 09:30:04 PM »

You guys, please quit picking on Jack.  He might be a little eccentric and even passionate over this but most all of us have some weird, strange behaviors.  Jack is really a good guy that served us as a Marine in Vietnam and has gotten older and with that, just maybe a little more eccentric.  He's been here on this site since 2007 when he bought his springer.  I might not always agree with what he has to say and might even think of him as being a bit crazy but I do respect his right to his opinions.  I know that may be hard to understand for some of you but just wait until you start talking to yourself too.  Hang in there Jack.
Jesus is Lord

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #99 on: July 24, 2015, 09:32:06 PM »

NEED SOME HELP...never should have tried this stuff, my girl and i have a boat load of symptoms/conditions...are there any known antidotes for the side affects of, well, ummm, you read my earlier post    :nixweiss:

Oh my god, you had a... um... er... oh my....  a "motorkote reaction" that "lasted more than four hours" didn't you?  You poor bastard.  It says right on the bottle not to use it topically for that.  You might as well settle in with an ice pack.  It could be weeks.  So so sorry :bigcry: .

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #100 on: July 24, 2015, 09:35:32 PM »

You guys, please quit picking on Jack.  He might be a little eccentric and even passionate over this but most all of us have some weird, strange behaviors.  Jack is really a good guy that served us as a Marine in Vietnam and has gotten older and with that, just maybe a little more eccentric.  He's been here on this site since 2007 when he bought his springer.  I might not always agree with what he has to say and might even think of him as being a bit crazy but I do respect his right to his opinions.  I know that may be hard to understand for some of you but just wait until you start talking to yourself too.  Hang in there Jack.

Absolutely no one is suggesting Jack can't join the fun.  He is certainly thanked for the entertainment he's allowed.  There is no better sport than one who joins the fun happily and good naturedly even when it started at his expense.  Like everyone else here Jack is welcomed to hang with the guys and gals.

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
« Reply #101 on: July 24, 2015, 11:39:33 PM »

We could always compare MotorKote to Roy's Root Oil which has been around since 1960 and was used extensively by NASA in project Mercury. NASA used it to coat the inside of the rocket engines prior to final assembly to keep them from rusting while sitting on the launch pad down in Cape Canaveral. The close proximity to the ocean reeked havoc on the untreated metals. This too was mocked by the masses of non educated rocket scientist. Just something to ponder!
Oh and it was also the forerunner of K-Y jelly.
Mike

Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2015, 11:01:01 AM »

Actually we were lining up some big weird rock fomations  using 3 drops of Motorcote on each rock, to line them up so we could push them over like dominoes.  Sign said Stone Hinge, we looked for the hinges but couldn't find any.  The locals were pissed when their rocks fell on their squirrels.  No sex with the rocks, because no condoms. 

You can keep the knife.  I took a bath in Motorcote & now can cut steaks or solid steel doors with just my fingernails.

MotorKote in solid form is often confused with butter and is able to spontaneously morph into formations.  And I kept the knife.

"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #103 on: July 25, 2015, 03:19:14 PM »

MotorKote in solid form is often confused with butter and is able to spontaneously morph into formations.  And I kept the knife.

Ok, the knife was waxed with Glare polish BTW.

I looked again.  Not a single hinge.  You are the King of England, change the damn sign or add at least 1 hinge.

Keats

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do not be led astray

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE3
    • CVO2: 2003 FXSTDSEI
« Reply #104 on: July 27, 2015, 03:57:36 PM »

I have switched to Motorkote

bacon lube getting old

Formally FLHTCUSE3
SoA #99.9            "Never say Die"
SEST,   open A/C , dyno tuned, D&D Fatcats 2 into 1 ceramic coated, new SE CNC Ported and coated Heads with 2.120 intake valve, SE camplate,
Jims SE Crank "Darkhorsed", Timkin conversion, Andrews 54H cams, Arnott Air shocks, intimidator front valves, HID headlights, LED turn signals, Moto Lights,  Zumo 550, SE compensator.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8  All

Page created in 0.199 seconds with 25 queries.