Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Author Topic: No Respect  (Read 5107 times)

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
Re: No Respect
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2007, 11:13:21 PM »

That sort of behaviour may just be a California thing. Here in Kentucky they'll smile at ya and talk about the weather, while his brother steals your hubcaps. Even having your house broke into can be a pleasant experience here. 
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2007, 11:16:05 PM »

That sort of behaviour may just be a California thing. Here in Kentucky they'll smile at ya and talk about the weather, while his brother steals your hubcaps. Even having your house broke into can be a pleasant experience here. 

Cars actually have hubcaps in Kentucky?
WOW,,,, groovy man!

:carrot: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pepper: :orange: :mango: :bananarock:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2007, 06:30:00 AM »

Cars actually have hubcaps in Kentucky?
WOW,,,, groovy man!

:carrot: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pepper: :orange: :mango: :bananarock:

LOL Chip...I live in a van...down next to the river.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

Bubba

• 1K CVO Member
  • LIVE TO RIDE! RIDE TO EAT!

• CVO1: 2006 CUSE B/S
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2007, 08:21:22 AM »

BB,

Sorry about you experience, the younger generation just has NO RESPCT for other peoples property.  With that being said I was at a bike rally last summer and a BIG BIKER Dude was leaning on my brand new CUSE with less than 100 miles on it and flipping his ashes all over it.  I comely walk up to him and said excuse me my I get into my trunk to get my GUN OUT to shoot the next person in the ass that flips another ash on MY BIKE!!!  He apologises and left. Just NO RESPCT for other people property....... I am glad he apologise because he would have made two of me and I was bluffing about the gun. ;D ;D

~mike~
Any-day above ground is worth living so let's go riding!!!

Bubba

• 1K CVO Member
  • LIVE TO RIDE! RIDE TO EAT!

• CVO1: 2006 CUSE B/S
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2007, 08:23:49 AM »

Chip the 3" parking thing get me too!  They have to leave before you can even lean your bike up to leave.
I think everyone should go to a motorcycle edicate school...... :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox:

~mike~
Any-day above ground is worth living so let's go riding!!!

pumkinownerswife

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2007, 08:42:50 AM »

BB , should have shoved the butt up the guys butt and took a piss on the honda!!!!!!! just my 2 cents >:(

I have to agree with this statement !

Helen :carrot:

BLM777

• 1K CVO Member
  • Who says 110's won't run? SofA 777

• CVO1: FXSTSSE3 Black Diamond/Emerald Ice
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2007, 09:22:01 AM »

Nope BB, it ain't just a SoCal thing and it isn't limited to scoots only.  Had to chuckle about your frustration as I encountered my daily ration of a no-mannered, self important, phony piece of dog chit yesterday while stopping at my favorite service station (one of the very few left in this portion of FL not manned by a refugee from a camel rest area).  Pumped gas in my pickup, went inside to pay and stopped for a moment on my way out to say hello to the owner when I heard someone laying on the horn.  As if I couldn't have guessed a new BMW 7 series with NY tags was parked behind me occupied by a little pr#@*k of questionable origin wearing one of those "catch me f*&k me caps" on backwards stabbing the horn.  Proud of my unusual restraint, I got in the truck and started backing up with the extended hitch post aimed at the perfect target between the Beemer grills.  Couldn't help but laugh as Mr. Wonderful started smoking backwards right into the bucket on a parked track hoe repairing the sewer lines.  Trying my best to be helpful I mentioned to the new stunt driver that he may want to unplug his horn until he once again crossed the Mason Dixon line.  Successful anger management.

You're right on your choices of retirement area.  Most of the deep South still trades an a$$-whoopin' for poor manners and no respect for your personal property. 

Me, I'm on the countdown.....48 days and a wake up until the escape from the a$$hole magnet.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 09:25:04 AM by BLM777 »

greglyon

• 1K CVO Member
  • 2013 FLHRSE5
    • AZ

• CVO1: FLHRSE5
    • Phillips and Lyon LLC
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2007, 10:01:57 AM »

I respectfully disagree with the premise that it's a motorcycle attitude thing.  People by and large don't respect or give a dam about anyone but  themselves.  I think it's a stress thing.  The more the population is stressed out the worse their behavior to others.  I bet the cigarette butt trajectory was based upon convenience not the target.  Probably could have been a Rolls and it wouldn't have made a difference. 

"A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory"

SOKOOLJ

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: FLHRSE3
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2007, 10:08:55 AM »

Now ya'll got me started, last week I took the wife to the local dealer open house, I parked the scoot in a space leaving ample room for another to fit as well. Two hours later, went to leave and hell no, I am blocked in by "THREE" scoots. Try finding the owners... instead of going to Hooters for chow, we stood in line for 40 minutes to get a free hot dog. Lucky for me the bastards had left by time we finished our dogs.

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2007, 10:20:17 AM »

Sorry about your experience spider, the other day wife witnessed at a stop light in the city a lady flipped her lit cig out the window, landed at the feet of the guy directly to her left, he put his kickstand down, picked it up and walked over and dropped in her lap. The look on her face was priceless. Told her how careless she was being amongst may other choice words. :orange: :bananarock: :pepper: :pineapple: :2vrolijk_21:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2007, 12:00:58 PM »

Chip,
      You are sooooooooo right my friend. Sometimes it seems like there could be two bikes in an empty WALMART sized parking lot and the other doofus has to park so close, he kicks my bike when he swings his leg over.

:soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox:

That one annoys the hell out of me ALL THE TIME!  It's the posers though.  Folks that don't ride much and simply don't know any better.  But they get excited about lining the bikes up and it makes them feel like they belong or something.  If they're that needy they should get a blow up to ride with for moral support.

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2007, 01:24:11 PM »

That one annoys the hell out of me ALL THE TIME!  It's the posers though.  Folks that don't ride much and simply don't know any better.  But they get excited about lining the bikes up and it makes them feel like they belong or something.  If they're that needy they should get a blow up to ride with for moral support.

Don

Always wanted to do this,

:worthless:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2007, 01:35:13 PM »

Don

Always wanted to do this,

:worthless:

Y'know what Chip?  For that good of a picture it'd be worth doing  :huepfenlol2: !

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2007, 02:02:14 PM »

Sorry about your experience spider, the other day wife witnessed at a stop light in the city a lady flipped her lit cig out the window, landed at the feet of the guy directly to her left, he put his kickstand down, picked it up and walked over and dropped in her lap. The look on her face was priceless. Told her how careless she was being amongst may other choice words. :orange: :bananarock: :pepper: :pineapple: :2vrolijk_21:

This is priceless, I'm gonna remember this one and use it first chance I get

B B

Smiler

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2007, 05:07:42 PM »

Unfortunately you gey wan**rs in all walks of life with no respect and they are more and more of them
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Page created in 0.183 seconds with 21 queries.