Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 37

Author Topic: Dealer Can't Handle Hoist's Abuse Either!  (Read 71273 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: Dealer Can't Handle Hoist's Abuse Either!
« Reply #120 on: July 08, 2007, 11:56:24 AM »

This has become such a bigger task then when you started.  See if I can remember all that's getting done.  Roller rockers, fixing the leaks, new speedo, cams, Screamin Eagle accessory fariing and radio, heads, pistons, SE accessory lower fairings (with vents), and I just don't remember what all else.  Sweet  :2vrolijk_21: .

Yeah right! ;D And don't forget the Trailer too! :D Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #121 on: July 08, 2007, 01:15:09 PM »

Yeah right! ;D And don't forget the Trailer too! :D Hoist! 8)
And the GPS. :huepfenlol2: Then you'll be one of the "FD" gang. :2vrolijk_21:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #122 on: July 15, 2007, 10:39:17 AM »

OK, enough of the nonsense! ::) I'm getting ready to leave to bring the bike into the new dealer I'm trying. I hope to report by the end of the week, what a great place it is, and the fantastic job their Tech did on my motor! I HOPE!!! I'm still looking for a PC III map for this build, that I requested in the map thread section. http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=15088.msg238539#msg238539 After I get it back, I'll need to do some miles before throwing it on the Dyno for a good tune. I'm looking forward to doing this work and am hoping things work out this time. Right now, the bike isn't very rideable and makes all kinda noises. Hopefully, that all changes this week! ;)

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

SOKOOLJ

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: FLHRSE3
« Reply #123 on: July 15, 2007, 11:20:40 AM »

OK, enough of the nonsense! ::) I'm getting ready to leave to bring the bike into the new dealer I'm trying. I hope to report by the end of the week, what a great place it is, and the fantastic job their Tech did on my motor! I HOPE!!! I'm still looking for a PC III map for this build, that I requested in the map thread section. http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=15088.msg238539#msg238539 After I get it back, I'll need to do some miles before throwing it on the Dyno for a good tune. I'm looking forward to doing this work and am hoping things work out this time. Right now, the bike isn't very rideable and makes all kinda noises. Hopefully, that all changes this week! ;)

Hoist! 8)
Prayers out, lets see what these boys have for your beast.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #124 on: July 15, 2007, 02:43:57 PM »

OK, next step. The bike's in. Worked it out with the SM that we'll start it on Wed. There's another bike on the Tech's lift right now, and he's finishing that job on Mon. Since he's only there M, W, & F, I agreed to wait until Wed. This way I can be there for the teardown and measurement of the pionion shaft runout, which I'd really like to be present for. The SM has been great about this whole thing. I'm really starting to finally feel good about this build getting done Top Shelf! :2vrolijk_21: I hope we got the components right the first time. Since I'm doing some experimental testing, it might require some component changes. The SM is on board with that too. At least we're finally moving forward!!! ;) Hoist! 8)

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #125 on: July 15, 2007, 03:56:19 PM »

OK, next step. The bike's in. Worked it out with the SM that we'll start it on Wed. There's another bike on the Tech's lift right now, and he's finishing that job on Mon. Since he's only there M, W, & F, I agreed to wait until Wed. This way I can be there for the teardown and measurement of the pionion shaft runout, which I'd really like to be present for. The SM has been great about this whole thing. I'm really starting to finally feel good about this build getting done Top Shelf! :2vrolijk_21: I hope we got the components right the first time. Since I'm doing some experimental testing, it might require some component changes. The SM is on board with that too. At least we're finally moving forward!!! ;) Hoist! 8)

Good luck man,  the proof will be in the puddin, whatever the F that means.

Miker

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #126 on: July 15, 2007, 03:57:46 PM »

Good luck man,  the proof will be in the puddin, whatever the F that means.

Miker

Thanks miker, and I hope the pudding's sweeeeet! ;) Hoist! 8)

kojak

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #127 on: July 15, 2007, 07:37:48 PM »

This has become such a bigger task then when you started.  See if I can remember all that's getting done.  Roller rockers, fixing the leaks, new speedo, cams, Screamin Eagle accessory fariing and radio, heads, pistons, SE accessory lower fairings (with vents), and I just don't remember what all else.  Sweet  :2vrolijk_21: .
Howie, I'm getting wore out and it aint even my bike! :)
kojak
2022 CVO RGL
2022 Apex FLTRK Traded
2021 CVO Limited Bronze Armor Sold
2019 RGS Billiard Blue Traded
2017 CVO Limited Spiked Olive Traded
2016 CVO SG Stardust Traded
2013 CVO RG Atomic Orange Sold
2010 CVO SG Cobalt Sold
2007 CVO RK Blue Traded
2005 CVO EG Teal Traded
And some 20 other bikes over 45 years

SOKOOLJ

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #128 on: July 15, 2007, 07:41:28 PM »

Howie, I'm getting wore out and it aint even my bike! :)

He's killing all of us, right?

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #129 on: July 15, 2007, 07:57:50 PM »

He's killing all of us, right?

SOKOOLJ

On this site I click on the names of people I find interesting to see their last few post.
I have stopped clicking on Hoist, not because he's not interesting.
It's because I don't have hours and hours to read all his post from each day.

YUP!
He's kilt me also!  ;)

Just glad to find out all of this before he moved down here.
In the past it would have been, "Chip-- show me some of the houses you build.   Sure Hoist no problem."

Now (since I'm smart in the ways of Hoist) it would be, "Chip--show me some of the houses you build.     Damn Hoist, I hate it but the last one just sold and there's a lumber shortage and I'm not building anymore soon!"

This site has paid off again!

:2vrolijk_21:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

SOKOOLJ

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #130 on: July 15, 2007, 08:09:09 PM »

SOKOOLJ

On this site I click on the names of people I find interesting to see their last few post.
I have stopped clicking on Hoist, not because he's not interesting.
It's because I don't have hours and hours to read all his post from each day.

YUP!
He's kilt me also!  ;)

Just glad to find out all of this before he moved down here.
In the past it would have been, "Chip-- show me some of the houses you build.   Sure Hoist no problem."

Now (since I'm smart in the ways of Hoist) it would be, "Chip--show me some of the houses you build.     Damn Hoist, I hate it but the last one just sold and there's a lumber shortage and I'm not building anymore soon!"

This site has paid off again!

:2vrolijk_21:

:ROFLOL: And he can't even ride down here to kick your a$$.  LOL.  BTW, save yourself some time, DO NOT CLICK ON MY LATEST POST LINK. I have had absolutely nothing of any importance to add to this site, except "Welcome" and a little raport building. And I don't know chit about wrenching.
But this is still my favorite only site to hang out.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #131 on: July 15, 2007, 08:50:09 PM »

:ROFLOL: And he can't even ride down here to kick your a$$. 

I got 2 other bikes! :P Hoist! 8)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #132 on: July 15, 2007, 09:01:13 PM »

I got 2 other bikes! :P Hoist! 8)

Let me know when your coming!
I will pm you directions to dOOd's house.
He will be glad to help you out as you drive south in case should you have any mechanical trouble!

mental note to self!
call dOOd and ask him to get some superglue, duct tape, baling wire, bottle of stopleak and some chewing gum
in case something breaks down,,,when something breaks down!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 09:07:09 PM by Silver-Black »

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #133 on: July 15, 2007, 09:09:04 PM »

Let me know when your coming!
I will pm you directions to dOOd's house.
He will be glad to help you out in case should you have any mechanical trouble!

mental note to self!
call dOOd and ask him to get some superglue, duct tape, baling wire, bottle of stopleak and some chewing gum
in case something breaks down,,,when something breaks down!

Are you kidding! You've owned 4-speeds! I carry all that chit with me! That's how I fix it on the road! But it runs like a mutha! ;) Hoist! 8)

TCinVA

• Elite CVO Member
  • FINALLY!

• CVO1: 2007 B&O FLHTCUSE2
« Reply #134 on: July 16, 2007, 07:15:17 PM »

Howie,
Haven't been able to catch up with the forum until the last couple of days - what a piece of work NYCHD sounds  like.  Really a PIA.  Hope all works out with the new dealer. 
Tony
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 37

Page created in 0.191 seconds with 24 queries.