Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 49

Author Topic: Cybil, My New ‘07A FLHRSE3TQ  (Read 81445 times)

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
Re: Cybil, My New ‘07A FLHRSE3TQ
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2007, 11:47:47 AM »

Howie a very impressive scoot for sure. I have had a chance to ride Cybil and it goes like a raped ape! I saw it in its bar hopper/touring attire and am looking forward to seeing the hard bags. I can't emphasize what a man with a dream some good connections and macine shops with deep pockets can do, great job Bro! Cya soon,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2007, 11:48:48 AM »

Hey miker, how's this? Better? ;)

Hoist! 8)

Thanks pal, the oldster and missus with me, out in the sun, 1st place Junior...Lots of work left to do, but that is another post.

Black Diamond

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 11 FLHXSE2 "Vanessa"
    • CVO2: 08 FLHRSE4 "Lexi" "Bike from Hell"
    • CVO3: 02 FLHRSEI "Ruby"
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2007, 03:04:12 PM »

Outstanding machine Hoist. I am in the process of purchasing hard bags to put on my new scoot. Just joined the site and was looking about when I came upon your monster. "WOW"  That should about cover it. Man have you given me the bug. Now if HD would just get off their tails and get their race tuner out. I'm looking to bullet proof mine and it is great to have a trail to follow. Again...."WOW"

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2007, 03:48:27 PM »

Wow, I'm overwhelmed gang! :2vrolijk_21:

Thanks Seegar and Gecko! And Seegar, that's called an equity loan! ;D

Jim, I don't want to scare people away with the costs. Don't forget, I did things to increase reliability, that didn't necessarily contribute to performance. Besides all the engine work, you have the complete suspension replacement, complete caliper replacement, hard bags and custom painting, seat, bars...! You get the idea. You'd be safe to assume that this is a $50K SERK now! I'd be happy to help you if you need it.

Travis, you think I suck now, wait til you ride it. You might wanna think twice because you'll have to get back on yours afterwards! ::) And don't worry about the winter work. I'm putting a 113" S&S Motor in my '85 FXWG this winter. Exhaust , brakes and suspension. It should keep me quite busy! :P

Q, thanks man. The way you rode it is basically what I ended up with. The only major change is the 12.5" bars and the PM calipers. So you already know how strong it runs. Now it's the complete package. And I like the looks better with the hard bags!

And Black Diamond 110 (named after racing valves?), I'm glad you're showing patience waiting for a tuning device for your new bike. Good luck with it. Once you get started on it and everything you do makes it better, it's hard not doing everything! Now that you've been bit, you can start planning your mods. Only your bank account can limit what you want to do. Anyone willing to add $15K to the SERK3/4 can get everything they ever wanted in this bike! And enjoy this great site, which I probably wouldn't have done all this without. Don't underestimate the power of this great site! ;)

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 07:44:26 PM by Hoist »
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2007, 03:56:54 PM »

nice f**kin ride..... :2vrolijk_21:

i hope she provides you with yrs of loyally service,  i know she will!

and to share your info is what its all about....this is the unedited list??

enjoy

TN

Thanks TN, and yes, unedited list. No secrets here. I have nothing to hide and would never try to bait anyone! ::)

I hope you're as happy with your bags as I am with mine! Looking forward to seeing your bags too! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

9 1/2 Beers

• Blu
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: 2009 FLHTCUSE4 (ZIGGY) Stardust Silver / Twilight Blue
    • CVO2: 2022 Ultra Limited FLHTK Reef Blue / Vivid Black
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2007, 04:21:32 PM »

lead, follow, or get out of the way.......

you are definitly a leader, thanks for all your help, i am currently adding my mod's and you helped me very much

ride safe
"Let the road go on forever and the party never end "

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2007, 06:46:18 PM »

lead, follow, or get out of the way.......

you are definitly a leader, thanks for all your help, i am currently adding my mod's and you helped me very much

ride safe

Thanks 110mofo, but I just did what I had to do, and wanted to do, after owning many of these RK's before. I know what the RK's needed to make the ride better, make it stop better, and make it tour better. The Traxxion AK-20 was a bonus, as that had never been available before. The motor, now that's another story! Never expected epidemic type trouble. But here again, not rocket science either. Just put together a motor to hold up to racing duty, and use it on the street. You'll have a good solid street motor! With the motor, it's all about the matched combination of components you chose. I knew enough to select Wes to work with after going over what he had planned for the 110. It was untested and untried. But I went by the specs, his recommendations and my experience to decide to work with him. Then I still had to "trial-and-error" some components to get the best combo. I'm not trying to oversimplify it. You need to know what you're doing or you're gonna get what you get. Not necessarily what you want!

Let me know if you need any other info! I like your opening line. I'm a firm believer, and am not a follower for sure! Like I've always said, just GTF outta the left lane! ;D

Hoist! 8)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2007, 07:53:46 PM »

Howie -

Great bike - great pics - sweet ride.  Damn fine bike and can tell its a helluva lot more fun for you to ride her - that's what its all about.  The Moco will never offer a version like the one you have created - one of a kind.

Thanks for sharing the info - took a lot of effort, a lot of time, & if Binx is reading this, certain it could not have been all that much money.   ;D 

Have fun, Cybil's multi-personalities give ya a different bike to ride so it never gets boring.  :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2007, 07:57:29 PM »

Howie -

Great bike - great pics - sweet ride.  Damn fine bike and can tell its a helluva lot more fun for you to ride her - that's what its all about.  The Moco will never offer a version like the one you have created - one of a kind.

Thanks for sharing the info - took a lot of effort, a lot of time, & if Binx is reading this, certain it could not have been all that much money.   ;D 

Have fun, Cybil's multi-personalities give ya a different bike to ride so it never gets boring.  :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

Thanks iski! :2vrolijk_21: With your writing skills, you said what I wanted to in only a few words! How the hell does he do that? :nixweiss: ;D

Hoist! 8)

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2007, 09:38:29 PM »

Howie - you are out of control  :2vrolijk_21:
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2007, 09:41:44 PM »

Howie - you are out of control  :2vrolijk_21:

Out of control? ??? You ain't seen nuthin' yet! :nixweiss: I'm just getting started now!  :confused5: Didn't ya hear? This thing blew up yesterday! :o Gotta love these 110's! ::)

Hoist! 8)

THEOZZ

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FLHRSE3 Black Ice
    • CVO2: 2001 FXSTDI Silver
« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2007, 09:47:57 PM »

WTF. Howie sorry to hear about your motor issue. It's just one thing after another with the 110 motors.

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2007, 09:56:42 PM »

Didn't ya hear? This thing blew up yesterday! :o Gotta love these 110's! ::)

No, I didn't hear that, that has to be a bit depressing. You have my condolences.

I am actually starting to worry about mine a bit, it ran so well going to TN and back and in the time since, that it has me concerned  :nixweiss:
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2007, 09:16:53 AM »

Out of control? ??? You ain't seen nuthin' yet! :nixweiss: I'm just getting started now!  :confused5: Didn't ya hear? This thing blew up yesterday! :o Gotta love these 110's! ::)

Hoist! 8)

No S**t! What happened? I assume you ok since your posting this? Let us know what went wrong when you look into it, that sucks!

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2007, 09:18:11 AM »

Hoist! 8)

GTF outta here....You gotta be kiddin...Didja whack the the lower half?  Sorry man....I gonna start shopping the S&S catalog now just in case or when as it appears with these pieces of ca-ca.

Miker
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 49

Page created in 0.322 seconds with 20 queries.