Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Newbe and SERK 07  (Read 6353 times)

BigLew

• 2.5K CVO Member
Re: Newbe and SERK 07
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2007, 09:48:07 AM »

I like the look and sound of the fatcats too Lew, but I was already in 900 beans to the rinehart 2-1.  It perfroms well and is loud when romped on.  Such is life   :-\

Miker

Whats loud when romped on the Fatcats or the rineharts? So Miker how does Hoist ride a Bike in NYC? My youngest daughter lives there and works at Trump tower. I can't image riding there!

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2007, 09:56:15 AM »

Whats loud when romped on the Fatcats or the rineharts? So Miker how does Hoist ride a Bike in NYC? My youngest daughter lives there and works at Trump tower. I can't image riding there!

My RH's are loud when romped on...Car alarm setting off loud.  They have a decent rumble cruising under 3K rpm.

Think it helps that even though I have never had the pleasure of meeting Howie, his posts lead me to belief he is slightly crazier than a shi&house rat. 

Riding down here in god's waiting room ain't no picnic either...Illegals with cardboard or no license plates, little cotton top grannies peaking over the steering wheel and floods of northerners that live by "you are first right after me".

Miker

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2007, 09:56:40 AM »

Like a bat outta hell, Lew! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

BigLew

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2007, 10:01:42 AM »

NC is a great place to ride. I went on Zippers site to find a price on the fatcats. Is that the best place for them?

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2007, 10:20:21 AM »

NC is a great place to ride. I went on Zippers site to find a price on the fatcats. Is that the best place for them?

Hell no! Google them and you'll find other places to get them much cheaper. The D&D website should show the list price for them.  You can probably get them from a 20% off HD place like Charlies HD, Zanotti HD or Chicago HD too. ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

harleyteam

• 1K CVO Member
  • RED BIKES RULE

• CVO1: 07 SERK - Razor Red
    • CVO2: 90 Heritage Classic (non cvo)
    • CVO3: 75 XLCH (non cvo)
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2007, 07:28:56 PM »

heres as pic of the Hoppe-Quadzilla(on or off in one minute)

HA, HA, HA,  ,,,,, I LIKE IT !!!!!!!

life member - National HOG - NRA - NY Abate
member -CVOHarley - Nia. Falls Chapter HOG
              Red Knights NY21 - PGR

harleyteam

• 1K CVO Member
  • RED BIKES RULE

• CVO1: 07 SERK - Razor Red
    • CVO2: 90 Heritage Classic (non cvo)
    • CVO3: 75 XLCH (non cvo)
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2007, 07:31:16 PM »

from the back side.  I installed the Harley Bra instead of painting,  it blends in with the bags and tourpak< which is detach.  purchased the Quad on ebay new,, for$1300 with radio and 4 speakers.  added the bra,and the shorter tinted shield.   love it.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 07:34:11 PM by harleyteam »

HA, HA, HA,  ,,,,, I LIKE IT !!!!!!!

life member - National HOG - NRA - NY Abate
member -CVOHarley - Nia. Falls Chapter HOG
              Red Knights NY21 - PGR

sooiee

• Senior CVO Member
    • NC
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2007, 01:37:21 PM »

Did ya see this Lew? I don't have them, but it might help you. Take a look. ;)

http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=17880.msg285441#msg285441

Hoist! 8)

YES!!!  I put those on my FLHRSEI (red) and they work GREAT!!!  BIG help. 
Remember.....Just going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a motorcycle.

SCRM-R

• Elite CVO Member
  • It's Only $Money$...And I Can Make Some More!!
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2007, 02:29:55 PM »

heres as pic of the Hoppe-Quadzilla(on or off in one minute)
If you are going to go with a fairing, I think that what you have done is a pretty good way to do it.  It really blends in well with the tour pack and saddlebags, IMO.  First one that I have seen done like this...good job.
2003 Screamin' Eagle Road King with Custom "Real Fire" Paint Scheme
Zipper's 117" Kit, Including:
   H-D Race Tuner
   Zippers 54MM Throttle Body
   RedShift 647 Cams

Diamond Cut Cylinders & Heads
Custom Engraved Front Lower Legs, Primary Inspection Cover & Saddlebag Latch Covers

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2007, 02:32:46 PM »

Looks good and prolly cost a hellva lot less than primin, paintin, leafin, stripin, clearing too!

Pitsquid

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2007, 02:55:47 PM »

Hey Lew, depending on what your looking for out of exhaust- looks or performance- the 2-1 is the best performing pipe. However, if you like the look of duals you have a few options. The D&D has a 2-1 with a ghost pipe for that dual look and 2-1 performance. Bub has a new dual system out that performs as well as true duals but gives you the option of a crossover pipe since you expressed some concern about the hole it would create by eliminating the crossover. Any of these choices are going to give you better, deeper sound and above all will perform better. By the way the new Bub's are called BUB 7.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.154 seconds with 20 queries.