Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 60

Author Topic: Cybil II, My New and Improved ‘07B FLHRSE3TQ  (Read 127887 times)

vagabond6542

Re: Cybil II, My New and Improved ‘07B FLHRSE3TQ
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2008, 06:43:41 PM »

I read this thread from the beginning, no I wasn't bored.
All I got to say is that Vags SO didn't have to pour the bucket of cold water on me while I was dying......Laughing.
Please give the hard working NYer a break.
 :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2008, 02:51:03 AM »

Just enough minor mods to maintain my 2-year w.....ty!!! 
Now THAT is some funny chit!

Great to hear you've got her out in the breeze and breaking in right!  :2vrolijk_21:  :2vrolijk_21: What  a saga Skywalker!

When you get the TP back, get up some pics so you don't get bombarded with  :worthless:

:drink:
Joe
2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2008, 01:03:18 PM »

Now THAT is some funny chit!

Great to hear you've got her out in the breeze and breaking in right!  :2vrolijk_21:  :2vrolijk_21: What  a saga Skywalker!

When you get the TP back, get up some pics so you don't get bombarded with  :worthless:

:drink:
Joe

Thanks Joe! I'll get some pics after I get it! :2vrolijk_21:

I read this thread from the beginning, no I wasn't bored.
All I got to say is that Vags SO didn't have to pour the bucket of cold water on me while I was dying......Laughing.
Please give the hard working NYer a break.
 :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Yeah, a regular buncha comedians here vag! Thanks I guess! :nixweiss: ;D ;D ;D

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2008, 11:12:25 PM »

Just about 500 miles on it now. Going back to Vern for a 500 mile service next week. Took it up to 3 grand a few times. Felt great. She really wants to go, but I'm still holding her back for now. It was cold today, but I really didn't GAS! Just riding and smiling kept me warm enough. :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Met up with Rich 07 this afternoon, and rode with him most of the day. Got in about 9:30 and was pretty cold. Didn't really notice til I got off the bike. A great running bike can make you feel real good, and lets you forget about anything not so good!!! :2vrolijk_21: ;)

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

sadunbar

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM # Stealth - SSBS # 1.1 - SoA # Z&E2525 .01%
    • IL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2000 FXR4
« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2008, 11:13:45 PM »

Just about 500 miles on it now. Going back to Vern for a 500 mile service next week. Took it up to 3 grand a few times. Felt great. She really wants to go, but I'm still holding her back for now. It was cold today, but I really didn't GAS! Just riding and smiling kept me warm enough. :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Met up with Rich 07 this afternoon, and rode with him most of the day. Got in about 9:30 and was pretty cold. Didn't really notice til I got off the bike. A great running bike can make you feel real good, and lets you forget about anything not so good!!! :2vrolijk_21: ;)

Hoist! 8)

Ain't that the truth!
2007 Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice
Screamin Eagle 120r
Revolution Performance EMS
Fuel Moto Jackpot headpipes and 4.5" Pro Touring Mufflers
HPI 55mm Throttle Body w/5.3 injectors
BDL clutch w/VPC92T
Traxxion AK-20
Legend Air Suspension
Brembo Brake Calipers/Rotors
Garmin Zumo
575 Chubby's
Bushtec Quantum

rednectum

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2008, 11:59:01 PM »

glad to hear the report hoist!!! we want video of the first handfull of throttle. :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2008, 02:08:07 AM »

Great to keep hearing that Cybil is happy and Howie is happy too.  Just in time for spring.  Congrats again on getting the task knocked out.  Got to feel good to walk out and believe you can finally just thumb the switch and go without worry.  Very nice indeed :mango: .

REGGAB

« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2008, 08:42:19 AM »

i keep tellin yall--------------i was pushed. newspaper reported i was NOT wearing a helmet??  henry, you find an extra circlip?

:huepfenlol2:  I was wonderin'!   :huepfenlol2:

Just lovin' my redneck built scooter.   :2vrolijk_21:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2008, 09:49:01 AM »

Howie - glad to hear she's running good.  Great riding season ahead - hope your weather is as nice as it already is here (75-sunny today) soon. 

Getting close to time to airing Cybil out........ :2vrolijk_21:
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

56FLE

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011.5 - FLHTCUSE6 "Big Blue"
« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2008, 12:42:26 PM »

Makes it worth all the BS to get it done right when it runs sooooo gooood. Your jaw probably hurts from grinning ear to ear to much.  ;D  :pepper:  :bananarock:  :drink:

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #70 on: March 23, 2008, 12:46:32 PM »

Howie,
          I am very pleased to hear that everything has worked out well for you on this re-build. Even more pleased that in reading your posts, you are being a good goober in breaking it in. I hope also to be pleased to read of rides taken, adventures shared and everything that all of us who live and love this lifestyle we call Biker desire.  So with that, I give you and Cybil the sailors send off " I wish you fair seas and following winds."

B B

PS
     What a bunch of sappy crap that was, but hey it's Easter, I gotta be good for one day a year  :D

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2008, 01:02:01 PM »

Howie,
          I am very pleased to hear that everything has worked out well for you on this re-build. Even more pleased that in reading your posts, you are being a good goober in breaking it in. I hope also to be pleased to read of rides taken, adventures shared and everything that all of us who live and love this lifestyle we call Biker desire.  So with that, I give you and Cybil the sailors send off " I wish you fair seas and following winds."

B B

PS
     What a bunch of sappy crap that was, but hey it's Easter, I gotta be good for one day a year  :D

Hehe!!! That's what I was gonna say that!!! ;D ;D ;D

Thanks B B. I'm not very good at holding back, but I gotta get a good engine in Cybil. I've lost faith the last year, and her woes are still stuck in the back of my head. And it'll take a few trips with her, without issues, to start restoring that faith. But I'm confident I've got the motor in her that I need to get there! :2vrolijk_21:

Makes it worth all the BS to get it done right when it runs sooooo gooood. Your jaw probably hurts from grinning ear to ear to much.  ;D  :pepper:  :bananarock:  :drink:

Thanks 56! I resemble that remark! ;)

Howie - glad to hear she's running good.  Great riding season ahead - hope your weather is as nice as it already is here (75-sunny today) soon. 

Getting close to time to airing Cybil out........ :2vrolijk_21:

Next week 500 mile service. I can start bringing her to 3 grand regularly, then start stretching her out a little at a time. Vern does things old school, and wants 2-2.5K miles for full breakin. he'll do the 500 mile service next week, and I hope to have the 2-2.5K before leaving for York. That will be her first trip, albeit not a very long one. After that, look out! :huepfenjump3:

Great to keep hearing that Cybil is happy and Howie is happy too.  Just in time for spring.  Congrats again on getting the task knocked out.  Got to feel good to walk out and believe you can finally just thumb the switch and go without worry.  Very nice indeed :mango: .

Don, you know better than anyone how I feel right now! And that's pretty damn good!!! I push the button, she starts, and sounds oh so good! I was riding with Rich 07 yesterday and at a stop, he commented how he couldn't believe how quiet this motor is. He's the reason I hit 80 yesterday. He was testing his new head gaskets out! I had to backoff, but you don't know how tempting it was to just crack it open and do over a buck to catch up to him!!! ::)

glad to hear the report hoist!!! we want video of the first handfull of throttle. :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

Thanks Dennis! But, unlike the jap bike riders, I don't normally document my stupidity though! ::) :D

Hoist! 8)

vagabond6542

« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2008, 01:03:06 PM »

Howie,

B B

PS
     What a bunch of sappy crap that was, but hey it's Easter, I gotta be good for one day a year  :D

Hear Hear, One vote for Sappy. and a thousand or so votes for Easter. :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

Howie,
Glad that you are getting the ride that you want out of the new rebuild. :pepper: :jalapeno: :apple:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 01:08:06 PM by vagabond6542 »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #73 on: March 23, 2008, 02:13:28 PM »

Hear Hear, One vote for Sappy. and a thousand or so votes for Easter. :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

Howie,
Glad that you are getting the ride that you want out of the new rebuild. :pepper: :jalapeno: :apple:

Thanks George! Hopefully now, all we'll hear now are ride reports from Cybil!!! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2008, 02:33:41 PM »

Well, it's kinda nice here today. But it's Grey Hair Amateur Day on the roads here in NYC. So....

Hold onto your hearts everyone, I think I'll give Cybil a good bath today!!! :o ??? :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: ;D ;D ;D

Hoist! 8)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 60

Page created in 0.181 seconds with 20 queries.