Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 72

Author Topic: Gas price!!!!!!!! OUCH.  (Read 65491 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: Gas price!!!!!!!! OUCH.
« Reply #780 on: October 20, 2008, 12:49:25 PM »

Well what do think fills the center?  It delineates the torroid...What are you some sort of tater tot eater?!  :o

Pshaw & semi-harrumph!  Indeed I consume the tiny tots of the mighty taters.  With ketchup, not catsup even though both spellings exist extant.  Most recently I consumed the hash browns of the mighty taters - stringy little tangents of linear rectangular starch cooked crisply to a golden brown.........

I do not think of the center except to think of

Had several with my BSR for breakfast on Saturday in Daytona where you were not & I was.  Mmmmmmmmm.......

A delinieated torroid needs this stuff mebbe?

Gratuitous reference to pie.

;D ;D ;D

"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #781 on: October 20, 2008, 12:53:35 PM »

Careful, there are some teetering dangerously close to political discussion here...

I have been almost forthcoming about my attachment to the Pie Lobby, but frankly have posted little about my fondness for the Pie Kitchen.   Pie in the parlor is ok too as is pie in the den or living room & of course the dining room.  Pie in the bedroom is altogether a different subject......

;D

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #782 on: October 20, 2008, 12:55:06 PM »

Deny the tater cake its rightoues place at the top of the mutilated tuber woild and see what happens!

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #783 on: October 20, 2008, 12:56:58 PM »

Pshaw & semi-harrumph!  Indeed I consume the tiny tots of the mighty taters.  With ketchup, not catsup even though both spellings exist extant.  Most recently I consumed the hash browns of the mighty taters - stringy little tangents of linear rectangular starch cooked crisply to a golden brown.........

I do not think of the center except to think of

Had several with my BSR for breakfast on Saturday in Daytona where you were not & I was.  Mmmmmmmmm.......

A delinieated torroid needs this stuff mebbe?

I was at the other place you were not at with people that were not where you were. I ate a breakfast sangwitch.

Gratuitous reference to pie.

;D ;D ;D

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #784 on: October 20, 2008, 01:01:13 PM »

As a person of Irish descent potatoes of all shapes & sizes are usually preferred.  Even the cheesy au gratin potatoes which came from France or some other cheese country like Switzerland with holey cheeses. Mashed taters beaten & tortured into large potato molecules of creaminess, even.

The cake is a pressed hash brown - formed into a convenient shape for easy consumption by steel & machine.  It must not be denied.

What of the potato skin?  The kind TGI Fridays fills with bacon & stuff & sells for almost as much money as Frito Lay sells their air fluffed colorfully packaged taters for?

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #785 on: October 20, 2008, 01:09:31 PM »

Speaking of conspiracies, how about that crap they've been teaching in school all these years about pi r square?  Everybody with half a brain knows pies are round.

Aw chit, now ya got me doing it.  Screw pie, let's eat cake! :birthdays:

Jerry
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #786 on: October 20, 2008, 01:13:11 PM »

Speaking of conspiracies, how about that crap they've been teaching in school all these years about pi r square?  Everybody with half a brain knows pies are round.

Jerry

Pi r square is a commie plot to make pies square instead of round. 

Screw pie pics are not allowed here, but eating pie pics are.   :nixweiss:

Mike

FLYNDYNA

• Dyna Screaming Eagle
  • 1K CVO Member
  • My Little Pepe` the CVO Donkey

• CVO1: '07 FXDSE V&H Big Shot Staggered SERT K&N A/C Custom Seat
    • CVO2: '09 Road Glide-waiting for lottery
« Reply #787 on: October 20, 2008, 01:21:20 PM »

I have been almost forthcoming about my attachment to the Pie Lobby, but frankly have posted little about my fondness for the Pie Kitchen.   Pie in the parlor is ok too as is pie in the den or living room & of course the dining room.  Pie in the bedroom is altogether a different subject......

;D

I've heard of these frightening "Pie Dens Of Iniquity"...it all starts with just one non-addictive slice, doesn't it??? Or, errr, maybe it was "Pig Pens Of Intensity"? I'll have to jot this down for later research, anyone got a Pig Pencil? My Pig Pen is out of (st)ink...
I am so non conformist I have conformed to non conformity
I was going to procrastinate, but I put it off

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #788 on: October 20, 2008, 01:40:14 PM »

Pi r square is a commie plot to make pies square instead of round. 

Screw pie pics are not allowed here, but eating pie pics are.   :nixweiss:

Mike

That aberration pictures is a cheese CAKE disguised as a Pi.  Of all the innernet horrors....

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #789 on: October 20, 2008, 01:44:14 PM »

Jerry

Ahhhhhhh A Kindred soul.

B B

BalDeagle

• FLHRSE3 Candy Cobalt with Pale Gold Leafing Graphics
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do it today, tomorrow may be too late......
« Reply #790 on: October 20, 2008, 04:09:05 PM »

Careful, there are some teetering dangerously close to political discussion here...

No .... all our bikes run on gas so the deluded, conspiratrial, machinations of our political supermen dogsbodies affects our everyday perambulations.

:P
Don't leave it until tomorrow, do it today !

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander
Doherty PowerPacc + PowerVents + Mystfree
Vance & Hines Slip ons + V & H True Duals
Lots of other shiny bits!

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #791 on: October 20, 2008, 05:53:46 PM »

I've heard of these frightening "Pie Dens Of Iniquity"...it all starts with just one non-addictive slice, doesn't it??? Or, errr, maybe it was "Pig Pens Of Intensity"? I'll have to jot this down for later research, anyone got a Pig Pencil? My Pig Pen is out of (st)ink...

I thought Pig Pen played keyboards and blew a harp for the Dead...what's he got to do with pie?
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

hogasm

« Reply #792 on: October 20, 2008, 06:26:51 PM »

$2.63 for regular unleaded

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
  • Member#2263 DSPP#136,543,099
    • CVO2: 05' VRSCSE - sold
« Reply #793 on: October 20, 2008, 06:56:44 PM »

$2.63 for regular unleaded

$2.79 for regular in Central Massachusetts
"Looks like we got a date with Destiny and she's ordering the lobstah..."

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #794 on: October 20, 2008, 07:31:23 PM »

Northwest Indiana has stalled at the $2.95 mark for several days now.  I sense a large dose of profit taking, made possible by the proximity of Cook County Illinois where gasoline taxes (and all other taxes as well) are ridiculously high.  That makes gas prices here seem cheap by comparison, even when they are screwing us.  I figure without the Illinois influence we would be closer to $2.79 right now.

Jerry
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 72

Page created in 0.178 seconds with 21 queries.