Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13

Author Topic: Re: CVO site business card  (Read 11164 times)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Re: CVO site business card
« on: June 23, 2005, 10:59:12 PM »

The accompanying image here is a business card that several of us have passed out when we've seen CVO bikes (or just good guys on bikes generally).  The credit isn't mine for making them up to begin with.  The bunch I got came from one of the Maggie Valley participants early enough in the proceedings that I hadn't yet put faces and names together permanently.  Whomever did the original work, however, it's a nice job and thanks.

In another thread several of us have commented recently that we're about out of the cards though.  Rather than indivually taking in a copy of what we've got left and each paying a printer's setup fees we decided to coordinate another printing.

Post here if you want a batch to pass out yourself.  Assume batches of 500.  After we get a clue as to how many will be the total run I'll get a setup and printing cost and let everyone know what it'll be.  You can just pay me back when you get them.  I'll also make sure they get mailed out to those that want a batch.

One last thing.  I'll wait until next month to actually get anything printed.  That way we'll know what the 06 models will be and can have those bikes' nomenclature added in the graphic.

Just a guess based on my last printer's run for my own cards is that with the multiple color format if we're getting a decent sized order they'll be somewhere around $15.00 per batch including the postage to get them to you.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2005, 11:01:44 PM by twolanerider »

Rsantucc

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2005, 01:30:11 AM »

The accompanying image here is a business card that several of us have passed out when we've seen CVO bikes (or just good guys on bikes generally).  The credit isn't mine for making them up to begin with.  The bunch I got came from one of the Maggie Valley participants early enough in the proceedings that I hadn't yet put faces and names together permanently.  Whomever did the original work, however, it's a nice job and thanks.

In another thread several of us have commented recently that we're about out of the cards though.  Rather than indivually taking in a copy of what we've got left and each paying a printer's setup fees we decided to coordinate another printing.

Post here if you want a batch to pass out yourself.  Assume batches of 500.  After we get a clue as to how many will be the total run I'll get a setup and printing cost and let everyone know what it'll be.  You can just pay me back when you get them.  I'll also make sure they get mailed out to those that want a batch.

One last thing.  I'll wait until next month to actually get anything printed.  That way we'll know what the 06 models will be and can have those bikes' nomenclature added in the graphic.

Just a guess based on my last printer's run for my own cards is that with the multiple color format if we're getting a decent sized order they'll be somewhere around $15.00 per batch including the postage to get them to you.

Anyway to get the Teal SEEG on the business card changed to RED, which is the preffered color for 2005,  [smiley=7.gif]
« Last Edit: June 24, 2005, 01:30:38 AM by Rsantucc »
2005 FLHTCSE2 Cherry Screaming Eagle Electra Glide, Freedom Pipe Pkg, Commander III Mapped, Stage 3, CC Screamin Eagle Heads, Barnett Scorpion Clutch, Screamin Eagle 6 Speed Gear set, KB High Compression Pistons, Gear Drive Adrew Cams, High Flow Filter, 113 HP 116 TQ

01 FLSTF Custom Head Quarters 1550 High Compression kit, HQ CNC Heads with Titanium Springs, Gear Drive HQ38 Cams, Daytona Twin Tech Ignition, B

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2005, 08:41:29 AM »

with dealer meetings and new model anouncments just weeks away, i'll need to update the bcard to something new
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

shovelhead71

• Senior CVO Member
  • its a way of life
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2005, 08:43:01 AM »

twolane - pm when cards are ready and I would be honored to hand these out - I have the ideal place to do it - sort of - straight from the horses mouth - so to speak

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2005, 09:36:07 AM »

Maggie Valley.
Reno.

(Just trying to get this thread going in the direction we knew it would go before it was even started.) [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2005, 09:55:44 AM »

2Lane;
I'm in, let me know when they are ready. I'll be glad to help!

SE05

• Senior CVO Member
  • aka - Mrs. SBB
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2005, 10:05:10 AM »

Maggie Valley.
Reno.

(Just trying to get this thread going in the direction we knew it would go before it was even started.) [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

Brian,

You need to just get it over with and plan the next darn Rally in the Valley ... just pick a date man and let's go with it ... we're ready!!   [smiley=znotworthy.gif]

SE05

• Senior CVO Member
  • aka - Mrs. SBB
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2005, 10:09:04 AM »

Brian,

You need to just get it over with and plan the next darn Rally in the Valley ... just pick a date man and let's go with it ... we're ready!!   [smiley=znotworthy.gif]

[smiley=oops.gif] ... off topic ... I'm move my comments to the CVO Events thread!! [smiley=laugh.gif]
« Last Edit: June 24, 2005, 10:10:40 AM by SE06 »

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2005, 10:30:01 AM »

with dealer meetings and new model anouncments just weeks away, i'll need to update the bcard to something new

Naitram, I take it this means you did the original layout on that card?  If so that's great as I didn't have a clue who'd done it.  If you've still got the original graphic to work from that'll make plugging and playing some changes a little easier once the 06 models are known.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2005, 10:33:01 AM »

I've always spent time at each rally, run or event that I go to, seeking out the CVO bikes and place on between the seat and tank.  Naitram got tired of sending me cards their, for awhile.

I think it's better if we take that off of him and cover the cost for them, ourselves.  Doing our little part to support the site that we find so entertaining, helpful, friendly and giving.

Twolane, have you figured out how many cards per person or are you going to have different amounts available for a different price?
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2005, 10:37:20 AM »

I've always spent time at each rally, run or event that I go to, seeking out the CVO bikes and place on between the seat and tank.  Naitram got tired of sending me cards their, for awhile.

I think it's better if we take that off of him and cover the cost for them, ourselves.  Doing our little part to support the site that we find so entertaining, helpful, friendly and giving.

Twolane, have you figured out how many cards per person or are you going to have different amounts available for a different price?

The printer I use here has them batched in boxes of 250 if I remember correctly.  That's not very many though.  So I'd suggested buying them in 500 card batches.  If I'm remembering correctly what my last batch of business cards cost we'll be able to get them for about $15.00 per 500 cards and that should include getting them mailed to you.  Hopefully my memory sucks and it'll be a little cheaper  [smiley=beerchug.gif]

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2005, 10:48:10 AM »

I'm in at that price (or anything close).  It cost me $35 to get 250 run here.

Wait'll naitram gets the new design done and then let 'em rip.  Hey, we'll still have a SEEG of some color on there won't we, even if there isn't a 2006 model?

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2005, 10:57:26 AM »

I'm in at that price (or anything close).  It cost me $35 to get 250 run here.

Wait'll naitram gets the new design done and then let 'em rip.  Hey, we'll still have a SEEG of some color on there won't we, even if there isn't a 2006 model?

Brian the only reasons I can think of that we'd have no SEEG on a new card would be because you just really really want us to have one on it or if.... well, no, I guess that'd be the only reason  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] .

On that price; I'm hoping my memory doesn't suck there.  But I'm thinking the last batch of 5000 I got made up last fall would have broken down to about $12.50 per 500 cards.  Figured with a bit of postage we'd be at $15.00 per 500.  If I'm off a bit I'll just eat a couple bucks.  No big deal.  If I'm off a ton maybe we'll have to pay five bucks more a batch  [smiley=nixweiss.gif] .  Will let everyone know for sure after the redesign gets done and it gets waived in front of the printer.

From what JC has written, however, we all know one thing.  Naitram gets his for free !! [smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=beerchug.gif]

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2005, 11:01:16 AM »

i'm thinking of droping the model designations this time getting to be toooo many to squeze in and then we wont need to redesign each year
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2005, 11:01:16 AM »

i'm thinking of droping the model designations this time getting to be toooo many to squeze in and then we wont need to redesign each year

Can we have pictures of Hooter's Girls instead then?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13

Page created in 0.172 seconds with 20 queries.