Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7  All

Author Topic: Hogtunes again  (Read 9857 times)

WFP

• WoeFully Pathetic!
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2008 Maggie Valley GTG

• CVO1: WFP-2003 FXSTDSE
    • CVO2: WFP2-2014 FLHTKSE
Re: Hogtunes again
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2005, 08:24:37 PM »

Please,

I did not post to malign or disuade any future purchasers.  I try to only present facts as I understand them.  The fact is that I have already caused PEZ to eat far into his profit.  He will be sending me my fourth set once the new ones come in early July.  Plus the cost of returning the first set!

Pez has been more than fair, that is not the question.  I hope, and I mean this not only for me but for PEZ also, that this next pair works out.  I will be the first to tout the product but have never had anything bad to say about the customer support.  I chose to use the PM function, but did not follow up with e-mail.  Always seemed too busy.  That was my fault.

Last year I was supposed to Circle Lake Ontario but the trip was cancelled.  If I get to do the trip next year, I will make sure to arrange to meet PEZ and personally offer my thanks for the professional treatment.

/Bill
Finally have ridden a Harley in all 50 US States!

Canadian Provinces NOT travelled in or through by Motorcycle (YET!!!):

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2005, 09:36:41 PM »

I too am on my second set. The second set is the improved one and I have had no problems with them at all. Well worth the money and knocks the stock speakers out of the water. When my first set went out I put the stock ones in and what a difference! I couldn't wait for the next set to come in which by the way was sooner than I expected. Pez is a man of integrity and it is an honor to do business with. I took those stock speakers and mounted them to my head set and use them when I'm cutting the grass. [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

JR [smiley=laugh.gif]

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2005, 10:22:52 PM »

I reported on this in another thread, but mine play fine for awhile and then begin distorting at even the softest volume settings.  Guess I will be going after the upgraded units.  Glad to hear everyone is finding Pez easy to deal with. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Striker

• Senior CVO Member
  • Rocky Mountain Yellow FLHTSE2
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2005, 11:10:32 PM »

Does PEZ have, and is he shipping the upgraded speakers?  I am interested in a set, but he didn't think any would be available till July.  I seem to be seeing here that some of you have gotten some of the new ones already.
2005 Yellow SEEG
2001 1200 XL chopper
Why take the easy road?  I prefer to come
to a stop slidin' in sidways, hangin' on
for dear life, just so I am able to say;
"Man what a ride!"

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2005, 09:17:13 AM »

...I took those stock speakers and mounted them to my head set and use them when I'm cutting the grass. [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]                                                                      JR [smiley=laugh.gif]

Hey JR,  Wheres that pic of you wearing that headset. Funniest thing I had seen in a long time. Would love to see it again.

WFP, I don't think anyone thought you were maligning Pez.  We have all heard how much trouble you had going into the fairing to replace the last ones that have failed. Actually, you had MrWe and I pretty scared to try to remove the fairing, but we had good success.  When are you planning the Lake Ontario trip?  We are hoping to do that in conjunction with Americade next year.  Wanna share the road?

We will get a new set for Mr soon.  Mine are working like a champ.  But I don't listen to ACDC or DefLeopard at full volume for 8 hours straight either.  haaa haaaa!   [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]
« Last Edit: June 29, 2005, 09:18:17 AM by Mrs._WeCVO »

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2005, 10:37:18 AM »

Hey JR,  Wheres that pic of you wearing that headset. Funniest thing I had seen in a long time. Would love to see it again.

Hey Mrs.We, [smiley=beerchug.gif]

Ya know, when I was writing that I thought about putting that pic back in. The problem is my computer crashed and they can't save the files. I have been using my laptop and did not see those pics in my files on my laptop. Oh well, next time I'm out in the yard I will get my wife to snap another picture. [smiley=laugh.gif] Between work and riding and getting ready for my daughters wedding in a few weeks I have not been able to respond to any threads. Oh well, maybe we will get some rain in Memphis soon and that will give me a break ( over 10" below normal for the year). God Bless Sweet Lady! [smiley=laugh.gif]

JR [smiley=laugh.gif]

SAC

• Full CVO Member
  • Real Mother F** N.C.C. 3%
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2005, 04:25:23 PM »

Okay, ya'll have talked me into it.  I just placed my order for a set and am looking forward to hearing the difference.  Those stock one's leave a lot to be desired.
I know Kingsalmon had the same problem with his first set and just got the urgraded ones back and put them in two days ago and I haven't heard him complain yet.
I figure if Pez is the type of guy that stands behind his product as good as ya'll say then I am glad to throw my business his way.

Striker

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2005, 11:47:47 PM »

SAC, are you saying PEZ had the upgraded speakers to ship?
2005 Yellow SEEG
2001 1200 XL chopper
"Man what a ride!"

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2005, 01:03:06 AM »

I got an email from him yesterday or day before saying the upgraded speakers wouldn't be here until early in July.

SAC

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2005, 10:32:30 AM »

I ordered off the website, but I made a notation in the message box that I wanted the new version, so I believe that is what will be sent.

By the way, it is early in July  [smiley=laugh.gif].
If I have to wait an extra week for shipment its cool !!

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2005, 11:30:59 AM »

Striker, he's had them for about two or three weeks now.......at least that's what he posted on another site.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Striker

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2005, 03:26:54 PM »

So how do we order a pair, he has been telling us he won't have them until July [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
2005 Yellow SEEG
2001 1200 XL chopper
"Man what a ride!"

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2005, 05:47:40 PM »

So how do we order a pair, he has been telling us he won't have them until July [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Call him or email him............

http://www.hogtunes.com/

I read in early June that he had the revised speakers in stock and was distributing them already.  Maybe he ran out of the first batch or something and now it's July.  I'd certainly get them ordered and get on the list!  Was the best $100 I spent on this bike.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

customryder

• Senior CVO Member
  • I'LL be your Huckelberry.

• CVO1: fxr4 2000 orange
    • CVO2: flhtcse 2004 blue/black
    • CVO3: CVO3 2005 elecrta glide CVO4 2009 roaglide CVO5 2012 roadglide skunk CVO6 2013 cvo roadglide atomic orange
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2005, 02:50:06 PM »

gottem commin!
2009 cvo road glide...2007 streetglide...................... cvo member #513
2009 f-350 Harley edt.

SAC

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2005, 02:54:52 PM »

Mine shipped today !!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7  All

Page created in 0.202 seconds with 20 queries.