Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  All

Author Topic: Poll on Archive Collection Book  (Read 7439 times)

Spike

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 vrscse-sold
    • CVO2: 07 flhrse
Re: Poll on Archive Collection Book
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2008, 09:30:06 AM »

sounds like to me that you can have your pie and eat it too....and pudding also. Better yet, put the pudding on top of the pie and have both at the same time.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #61 on: September 29, 2008, 08:02:26 AM »

9/29/08 - Current voting is 61 in favor of the book, 10 against.  80%+ in favor of the book - appears the MoCo made a good decision to do something for 110 CVO owners from the goodwill standpoint.

Maybe HD will look at publishing a book of "Special Edition" bikes that would feature CVO bikes?  Next year will be the 10th anniversary of the CVO bike. 
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Sean M Cary

« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2008, 08:38:49 AM »

WAIT a minute.

I am seeing a huge group of folks being left of this poll.

Tater Tots were NOT addressed, it invalidates the entire poll.

Hanging chad, handing chad, hanging chad - I feel like its 2000 all over again.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #63 on: September 29, 2008, 08:50:19 AM »

WAIT a minute.

Hanging chad, handing chad, hanging chad - I feel like its 2000 all over again.

Is this Chad?

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2008, 09:36:16 AM »

WAIT a minute.

I am seeing a huge group of folks being left of this poll.

Tater Tots were NOT addressed, it invalidates the entire poll.

I am saddened by the sad picture of hanging Chad, so sadly will not sadly comment on that sad representation of sadness.   :'( :'( :'(

Tater Tots are important to National Defense.  Without Tater Tots, many brave men & women in our military would go potatoless.  Tater Tot availability, acccess, and consumption are guaranteed by amendment to the US Constitution - including it in this poll might be considered repetitive.   Many civilians would also go potatoless without such brave, forward thinking legislation, but that is not the point.

The point is:  PIE. 

Pie is what is important here & I resisted the urge (so far) to change the #1 response to "I like pie."  Pie is the ANSWER to the question:  What do I like?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 09:37:47 AM by iski »

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #65 on: September 29, 2008, 09:54:34 AM »

I am saddened by the sad picture of hanging Chad, so sadly will not sadly comment on that sad representation of sadness.   :'( :'( :'(

Tater Tots are important to National Defense.  Without Tater Tots, many brave men & women in our military would go potatoless.  Tater Tot availability, acccess, and consumption are guaranteed by amendment to the US Constitution - including it in this poll might be considered repetitive.   Many civilians would also go potatoless without such brave, forward thinking legislation, but that is not the point.

The point is:  PIE. 

Pie is what is important here & I resisted the urge (so far) to change the #1 response to "I like pie."  Pie is the ANSWER to the question:  What do I like?

I still want to outlaw the wearing of a bra for anyone riding on the back of a Harley :drink: .

Capo

• Sicilian Moto Capo
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Yes it's fast and no you can't ride it!

• CVO1: FLHRSEI2-SOLD Begrudgingly!
    • CVO2: FLHTCUSE3
« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2008, 10:00:11 AM »

I still want to outlaw the wearing of a bra for anyone riding on the back of a Harley :drink: .

I wish the MOCO would send a book on this subject. Imagine the possibilities. The history of the OSBH coupled with improvements in roads, suspensions.....the photos would be glorious. We should publish this Don!!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 01:43:01 PM by Capo »

Rinehart True Duals
Rich's Custom seat
Zippers T-Max TBW
Stage 1
Wood TW-7H cam
SE Tapered push rods
Extronics HID digital H9 High/Low
Metzler 880's 10K + on the first rear
Howard's Horns
Chrome TP Hinges
JM Antennas
Clearview recurve
Arnott Air Suspension with QA1 shocks
Traxxion AK20's
True Trac
RJ's Original V-Twin Heat shields
WA plate - FLHTSE

Lea

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #67 on: September 29, 2008, 10:06:18 AM »

I wish the MOCO wouls send a book on this subject. Imagine the possibilities. The history of the OSBH coupled with improvements in roads, suspensions.....the photos would be glorious. We should publish this Don!!

Bo, this has been a mission of mine for years.  A vision quest.  A goal.  A reason to keep on living. 

Have actually written the bill.  Have tried several times to get it submitted from a House committee.  Some numnuts staffer always actually reads it before it can make the Federal Register.  So bummed.  If it could just get published my life would be complete.  Hell, the only reason I occasionally date a blonde is because they'll believe it when I make up a story about it actually already being law ??? .

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #68 on: September 29, 2008, 10:08:37 AM »

A reasonable as well as a logical idea.   :drink:

A Poll on your idea would be 90%+ in favor of your idea.  

killboy.com has photographic evidence of this phenomenon - for reference purposes of course.   :2vrolijk_21:

Capo

• Sicilian Moto Capo
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Yes it's fast and no you can't ride it!

• CVO1: FLHRSEI2-SOLD Begrudgingly!
    • CVO2: FLHTCUSE3
« Reply #69 on: September 29, 2008, 01:42:09 PM »

Bo, this has been a mission of mine for years.  A vision quest.  A goal.  A reason to keep on living. 

Have actually written the bill.  Have tried several times to get it submitted from a House committee.  Some numnuts staffer always actually reads it before it can make the Federal Register.  So bummed.  If it could just get published my life would be complete.  Hell, the only reason I occasionally date a blonde is because they'll believe it when I make up a story about it actually already being law ??? .

:jack:

Let's do it and cross it off your "Bucket" list! I will happily volunteer to spearhead all necessary interviews. To ensure and unbiased and objective overVIEW of all things mammary. Who will be first? Please get all interested interviewees contact info to me ASAP. There is no time to waste when it comes to this gift for all mankind. I will not rest until I have documented as many breast (S) as humanly possible. Ahhh the irony....so many breasts....so little time! I sacrifice for you all-Don will you be my wingman?

Rinehart True Duals
Rich's Custom seat
Zippers T-Max TBW
Stage 1
Wood TW-7H cam
SE Tapered push rods
Extronics HID digital H9 High/Low
Metzler 880's 10K + on the first rear
Howard's Horns
Chrome TP Hinges
JM Antennas
Clearview recurve
Arnott Air Suspension with QA1 shocks
Traxxion AK20's
True Trac
RJ's Original V-Twin Heat shields
WA plate - FLHTSE

Lea

graygost267

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2008, 05:00:01 PM »

:drink: :drink:  Avast ye scurrvy mates, yon scooter has failed to measure up and should walk the plank.  I did enjoy the gesture of the book, although it came without any previous notification.  Fortunately, I have not experienced the problems that others have, so I have no right to complain.  Just had the heads replaced under the recall and I can't tell the difference.  Also had the gas filter cannister replaced under a dire threat of imminent shutdown on the super slab somewhere.  I would like to believe that the MoCo is trying to correct a bad situation that has caused much angst and hard feelings.  I really enjoy the jibs and jabs that pop up on this site.  Some of you guys missed your calling...like Iski and others.  Makes reading this site so enjoyable.  Keep it up.

Cheers to all and I really enjoyed myself in Milwaukee.  Great group of Bro's.

graygost

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2008, 01:38:31 PM »

Glad yours is fixed and running well, Grayghost.

On future polls will be sure to include "Pie" as an option & I want to take this opportunity to recognize the fine efforts of the Pie Industry in making our nation a better place to live.  Honorary mention goes to the Pudding Industry as well for their exemplary products that add so much to our national enjoyment. 

Disclosure:This was a paid announcement funded by contributions from the fine folks of the Pie & Pudding Conglomerated Lobby.

VI48

• CVO1: 08FLHTCUSE3
« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2008, 05:46:34 PM »

Can't vote as I have not received the book.
Curious as to how many Canucks have received a book.
In any case a book is kind of a slap in the face, a warranty extension on the engine should be included with the fix.

As for vote I like puddin' but I like  :cherry:pie much more.

Someday I can retire and just RIDE
By that time I won't be able to remember
where I left my bike

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #73 on: October 06, 2008, 08:25:52 AM »

Cherry pie!  Excellent choice.

BTW - even though I received this book, my 110 is leaking.  Crankcase bolt area - very small seep.  Had hoped the book might help, but apparently it did not. Will be in for repair sometime.

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #74 on: October 06, 2008, 08:35:53 AM »

I'm a custard or pecan man myself.

Sorry about the leak.  I checked mine Saturday, still nothing.  I did get a call from the dealer I bought the bike from last week telling me the kit was in.  I planned on having a different dealer do the work.  Turns out there were only three ultras sold there in '07 and two were out of state.  He said it can only be used on the 07 since the heads are a different color on the '08.  I hadn't thought if that.
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  All

Page created in 0.18 seconds with 24 queries.