Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  All

Author Topic: Motorcycle Personality test  (Read 7615 times)

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
Re: Motorcycle Personality test
« Reply #75 on: October 22, 2008, 11:33:56 AM »

Ducati ST4s here.  Need a girl to go with it!

Hmmm, same bike here.  At least it comes in RED!

Here's my synopsis....

You love riding, simply for the sake of riding. On the way to work, you sometimes find yourself taking the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. Your mastery came about as a side effect from your love of the sport, although to be honest, you originally got into it because you thought a motorcycle would make you look cool.
You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as reasonably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Because you are a bit image-conscious and have a touch of ego, your bike is a Ducati. A practical Ducati, but a Ducati nonetheless.
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

GregKhougaz

• It's a Two Wheeled World.
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: '22 BMW Grand America
    • CVO2: '18 Porsche C4 GTS
    • CVO3: '22 Porsche Macan GTS and my mountain bike.
« Reply #76 on: October 22, 2008, 03:04:04 PM »

Slow Day at office:   :nixweiss:

Your result for The Motorcycle Personality Test by ...

Yamaha YZF R1
You scored 6 moxie, 11 zeal, and 0 pomp!

You're addicted to speed, but have the knowledge and experience to match. Although you like to win, you don't really care so much about competing with others as much as competing with yourself.
Your bike is the Yamaha YZF R1. Given how easily the rear wheel on this beast spins up coming out of turns, it is fortunate that you constantly work to improve your skills. (I've seen more R1s crash at track days than any other bike.)

It was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000, but your personality seemed a bit more R1-ish. (But hey, I could be wrong. Its only a silly test.)   :nixweiss:    :nixweiss:

"We've got some tall tales we love to tell.  They may not be true but we sure do remember them well." 
 Sawyer Brown

When you come to a fork in the road... take it!

FUZZNUTS

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
« Reply #77 on: October 22, 2008, 03:10:21 PM »

I know this is an old thread but .........Yamaha YZF R1..........."WTF"
Someday's you hit them like Jack Nicklaus and someday's like Jack Ass

Spike

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 vrscse-sold
    • CVO2: 07 flhrse
« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2008, 01:26:42 AM »

very funny. I landed on a R1. whats even funnier is that I have owned 2 of them.

The Bolvine Gigolo!

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • ALL IN A DAYS WORK!
    • CA

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG & 2011 Ultra -Sold
    • CVO2: 2014 Ultra
    • CVO3: 2013 SERG Custom Atomic Orange/ Galaxy Gray
« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2008, 10:49:29 AM »

Ok! I took the silly thing here's mine!

Ducati Monster
You scored 5 moxie, 3 zeal, and 10 pomp!

You're a bit of a snob, but otherwise well-adjusted.
Your bike is the Ducati Monster. Sexy. Powerful. Agile. Italian style in a badass matte black.

Of all the test takers, you are most likely to have been hoping for your result to indicate that your bike is a Harley. It isn't. Sorry. You show the potential to become a superior rider, and you need a bike that encourages and rewards your learning. The Harley will just hold you back, and you'll have nagging feelings that something is wrong.

The Suzuki SV series is also a good bet, but it wouldn't appeal to you. Far too Common.

Ozzie

• Senior CVO Member
  • Have Trailer - Will Travel To Rescue CVO
« Reply #80 on: October 28, 2008, 10:15:29 AM »

Your result for The Motorcycle Personality Test by ...and I thought that it would be a Harley :), what is a Yamaha YZF R1  :nixweiss:

Yamaha YZF R1
You scored 7 moxie, 9 zeal, and 4 pomp!

You're addicted to speed, but have the knowledge and experience to match. Although you like to win, you don't really care so much about competing with others as much as competing with yourself.
Your bike is the Yamaha YZF R1. Given how easily the rear wheel on this beast spins up coming out of turns, it is fortunate that you constantly work to improve your skills. (I've seen more R1s crash at track days than any other bike.)

It was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000, but your personality seemed a bit more R1-ish. (But hey, I could be wrong. Its only a silly test.)

Ride Smart and Be Seen. Then Ride Like the Wind where The Eagles Fly.
Ozzie
03 FLSTF
06 FLHTCU
07 FLTR

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #81 on: October 30, 2008, 01:09:24 PM »

Your result for The Motorcycle Personality Test by ...and I thought that it would be a Harley :), what is a Yamaha YZF R1  :nixweiss:

Yamaha YZF R1
You scored 7 moxie, 9 zeal, and 4 pomp!

It was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000, but your personality seemed a bit more R1-ish. (But hey, I could be wrong. Its only a silly test.)

1000cc Sport bike that will chit and git.  Uncomfortable after 30 minutes, but fun while you can stand it.

Mine was a Yamaha FJR....Sport/Touring bike.
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

fxdsebeloved

• Full CVO Member
  • Four Wheels Move The Body Two Wheels Move The Soul

• CVO1: (Beloved) 2007 FXDSE Silver Rush/Midnight Black
    • alcohaulinasss
« Reply #82 on: October 31, 2008, 01:40:23 PM »

Now that's what I'm talking about  :2vrolijk_21: try this test ;D

http://quiz.myyearbook.com/myspace/CarsDrivingRacing/81831/What_Kind_of_Motorcycle_are_You.html

What Kind of Motorcycle are You?
Harley Davidson Road King Custom FLHRS

Report this image

You are a Harley Davidson Road King custom FLHRS! You are tough, strong, and prepared for the road ahead. You should pride yourself in being able to enjoy the here and now and appreciate that life is a journey without focusing on a destination. You are a lover of travel and a good companion...always willing to include others in your times of fun. Anyone would be proud to cruise with you.
Member # 1786
If you live in the past
You will have no future

IronButt

• Banned
  • Senior CVO Member
  • HOME LAND SECURITY!

• CVO1: 2012 SE7 (10/15/11)
    • CVO2: 2007 UC-110 SE
    • CVO3: 1965 FLH
« Reply #83 on: November 04, 2008, 12:44:58 AM »

It isn't bragging if its true  8)

You scored 8 moxie, 12 zeal, and 7 pomp!

You exhibit an overexuberance in all respects that cannot be satisfied. Your attitude and ego are over the top, yet you actually have the skills to match. Its infuriating. People would hate you, but you're too damned nice. You always ride like its your last day to live, and leave bystanders vaguely aroused.
Your bike is the Ducati 996. Sex on wheels.

Dan_Lockwood

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #84 on: November 04, 2008, 12:22:49 PM »

Your result for The Motorcycle Personality Test by ...

I finally took the test I've read about.  I think I like the results...

Yamaha FJR1300
You scored 1 moxie, 9 zeal, and 0 pomp!

You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations around riding.

You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Your bike is the FJR1300. Can I borrow it someday?

I saw the picture someone posted of the Yamaha FJR1300.  I could see myself riding that bad boy.  I've always like the Hondas, like the Pacific Coast 800 they had many years ago and the 1100 and 1300 they make just like the Yamaha.  These are my next favorite type of bike that I would own.  I've have to have my wife get used to the slight forward lean though.  Actually my very old Gold Wing GL1000 was one of the nicest riding bike I've had, now next to the new '08 SERK Annie.

So I could live with either.  The point of riding is not exactly what I ride, although I have a choice and I ride a HD, but the point is to be out there riding and have fun enjoying the country and letting your daytime stresses just go and relax.  That's what I like to do.  I was a service manager for a Chevy/Pontiac dealership and back in the early '80s I bought an American Eagle Ultralight.  When I was up in that thing there was nothing to think about but flying it and enjoying the sights.  I completely got lost in the flying and work just stayed on the ground while I took off.  I find the stressful days here at work are the same when I ride now, they stay home and I get to ride and forget my problems.

Interesting test though.  I'm going to have my wife take and see what she should be riding.  She's a wuss and will not learn to ride alone.  She just enjoys being a BSR.

Dan

2009 SERG Orange / Black
Board Track Racer Project, Ultima 113"/6spd
2021 Coleman UT400 Side By Side

Para Bellum

• Si vis pacem, para bellum.
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07 Canyon Copper FXSTSSE, '08 Crystal Copper SEUC
    • CVO2: '11 Slate/Blk SERGU, '18 Twisted Cherry RGU
« Reply #85 on: November 06, 2008, 09:45:59 PM »

Duc 996;  7 moxie, 8 zeal, 7 pomp
If you want peace, prepare for war.

comfortablynumb

• Senior CVO Member
  • u can chek out any time u like,but ucan nver leave

• CVO1: 2008 SEUC3 SuperTrapp SE slip ons SE Stage 1 A/C SE Super Tuner Kury LED Brake & Turn Kury Zombie Shift Linkage & Cover Clearview 9.5 recurve Tru Track
« Reply #86 on: November 07, 2008, 08:55:43 PM »

I had to look it up:

After I stopped laughing after picturing myself on this FJR1300, I wet myself thinkong of the old lady's face when I told her to hop on. Then when she stopped yelling....

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 SEEG is on permanent vacation in CA.
    • CVO2: 09 BMW K1300S
    • CVO3: 2010 BMW S1000RR
« Reply #87 on: November 07, 2008, 09:51:20 PM »

You're a bit of a snob, but otherwise well-adjusted.

Your bike is the Ducati Monster. Sexy. Powerful. Agile. Italian style in a badass matte black.

Of all the test takers, you are most likely to have been hoping for your result to indicate that your bike is a Harley. It isn't. Sorry. You show the potential to become a superior rider, and you need a bike that encourages and rewards your learning. The Harley will just hold you back, and you'll have nagging feelings that something is wrong.

The Suzuki SV series is also a good bet, but it wouldn't appeal to you. Far too Common.

REGGAB

« Reply #88 on: November 07, 2008, 11:35:18 PM »

Told me I should be riding a Sportster or a Softail.....those other names don't make any sense to me.  Oh well.  I have two touring bikes.  I guess I'm mismatched.   :nixweiss:

Travelinshoes

« Reply #89 on: November 08, 2008, 06:56:53 PM »

Your result for The Motorcycle Personality Test by  ...
Yamaha YZF R1

You scored 10 moxie, 11 zeal, and -2 pomp

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  All

Page created in 0.191 seconds with 25 queries.