Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: What did SANTA bring for you?  (Read 10672 times)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Re: What did SANTA bring for you?
« Reply #135 on: January 02, 2009, 01:59:37 AM »

I wish I'd fared as well as you...

First, I got a ticket for rolling through a stop sign at a deserted intersection at 1:30 am. I was stone cold sober and less than 3 miles from home. This is the same intersection where my wife had a bad accident about a year and a half ago... in rush hour on a Friday afternoon. No cops around. The guy who ran the stop sign in front of her -- causing her crash -- got clean away. At 1:30am on New Year's Day with nobody around, there were two cops waiting to flag me down.

Then, we got up this morning and everything was normal. Then, about 11:30, we suddenly had no water pressure. Not two minutes before, my girlfriend had rinsed out a coffee cup in the kitchen sink. We've got to replace 800' of water main from the meter to the house.

Rolling through a stop sign at 1:30am: $100
Replacing 800' of water main: $10.5K
Knowing that your unexpected expenses on the first day of the year have made it unlikely that you'll be able to afford the SERG you have on hold: priceless...

Wanna trade places?

A wife and a girlfriend and a plumber that gives service estimates on New Years Day (that last one is impossible to believe!)?  You've got no complaints.

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
« Reply #136 on: January 02, 2009, 02:40:15 AM »

Just when you think you've seen every conceivable Collectible for your bike,  Ole Saint Nick blows my frickin mind and presents me with a color matched coffee mug

how frickin incredible is dis chit,..... I am truly blessed  ::)  Thanks Santa, You Rock  :2vrolijk_21:

« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 05:23:04 AM by EAGLE1 »
Toes in the water, ass in the sand

LarryB

• Tennessee Squire
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 FLTRSE3 The Grey Ghost
« Reply #137 on: January 02, 2009, 06:09:08 AM »

Rick,
If you've got to replace the water line. you need to use Aqua pex, no copper. the cost should half of that or better. find out exactly what size meter, or tap, you have and let me know, I got a guy. I'll probably see you later today at Boswell's anyway.
Take it Easy Greasy Cuz it's a long walk home.

Did I shave my head for this?

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #138 on: January 02, 2009, 07:55:32 AM »

Just when you think you've seen every conceivable Collectible for your bike,  Ole Saint Nick blows my frickin mind and presents me with a color matched coffee mug

how frickin incredible is dis chit,..... I am truly blessed  ::)  Thanks Santa, You Rock  :2vrolijk_21:

Man, that is sweeeeet. Is that a custom designed/painted cup?

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

RickC

• When I was 42, I was the answer life, the universe and everything. Now, I'm all that *and* a side of fries!
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 FLHR Vivid Black
    • CVO2: 2009 FLTRSE3 Stardust Silver / Titanium Dust **TRADED**
    • CVO3: 2010 FXDF Vivd Black **TRADED** | 2007 FLTR Vivid Black / Red (a/k/a "Red Nipples") **TRADED** | 2005 FLTRI Black Pearl / Grey (a/k/a "The Black Pearl") **TRADED**
    • Rick Rocks On!
« Reply #139 on: January 02, 2009, 09:50:50 AM »

Rick,
If you've got to replace the water line. you need to use Aqua pex, no copper. the cost should half of that or better. find out exactly what size meter, or tap, you have and let me know, I got a guy. I'll probably see you later today at Boswell's anyway.

Larry, that is the quote for pex and they're starting in less than an hour. I had pex quoted 2 years ago and it was only slightly less then.

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
« Reply #140 on: January 02, 2009, 01:18:55 PM »

Man, that is sweeeeet. Is that a custom designed/painted cup?

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

Dood, straight from the MoCo, I have never seen anything quite like it, it may be worth more than the bike someday  :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:
Toes in the water, ass in the sand

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #141 on: January 02, 2009, 01:23:18 PM »

Dood, straight from the MoCo, I have never seen anything quite like it, it may be worth more than the bike someday  :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:
That is awesome... it's dead on to the colors of your bike... Santa did (real) good. :xyxthumbs:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Brinks

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 SEUC Silver/Blue
    • CVO2: 2008 SERK Annie
« Reply #142 on: January 02, 2009, 01:37:48 PM »

Sure would look good in Silver and Blue!! :2vrolijk_21:

« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 01:48:23 PM by wbrinker »

Wildrat

« Reply #143 on: January 02, 2009, 07:50:08 PM »

I got a HD safety vest, and a class 3 hitch for my Jeep. I have been wanting a hitch on the Jeep for a while, but with my back it will lay here for quite a while longer till I get get someone to put it on. I guess I should have gotten a new back also. I also got a pair of slippers with memory foam in them, but I can't work on the bike with them like I can with my flip-flops. I also got a $1,000 dollar check, and a $100 gift certificate from Lifetime television. So I took the gift certificate and ordered a 22" lcd monitor. The check from Lifetime was from entering their FALALA $1000 a day sweepstakes on their website. Everyone have a happy start to the New Year.

LRebel

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #144 on: January 02, 2009, 11:07:25 PM »

I got a HD safety vest, and a class 3 hitch for my Jeep. I have been wanting a hitch on the Jeep for a while, but with my back it will lay here for quite a while longer till I get get someone to put it on. I guess I should have gotten a new back also. I also got a pair of slippers with memory foam in them, but I can't work on the bike with them like I can with my flip-flops. I also got a $1,000 dollar check, and a $100 gift certificate from Lifetime television. So I took the gift certificate and ordered a 22" lcd monitor. The check from Lifetime was from entering their FALALA $1000 a day sweepstakes on their website. Everyone have a happy start to the New Year.

You watch Lifetime?  ???

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #145 on: January 02, 2009, 11:08:18 PM »

You watch Lifetime?  ???

HeHe!!! Somebody had to ask! Ya beat me to it LR!!! ::) :nixweiss: ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

LRebel

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #146 on: January 02, 2009, 11:11:38 PM »

HeHe!!! Somebody had to ask! Ya beat me to it LR!!! ::) :nixweiss: ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

:nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

hdhog1

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: Autumn Haze CUSE
    • CVO2: Canyon Copper SEFB2
« Reply #147 on: January 03, 2009, 01:19:09 AM »

Santa drove up in the yard with a little white truck (USPS) He handed me the bills for the @#$& my wife bought for everybody else.

I'm not mad though.  I spoke with Hoist.  We gonna be spendin some green on the 2 CVO machines outside in the Hog pen.  Yeah Baby - let the spendin begin........... 

Wildrat

« Reply #148 on: January 03, 2009, 11:30:41 AM »

No, I do not watch Lifetime. I signed up for their $1000 dollar a day sweepstakes and won 5 days before Christmas. Heck I don't care how I/"wife" got the money. They already sent me the check and gift card and I have a 1000 more in the bank and a 22 inch flat screen LCD monitor on the way that only cost me 34 bucks after the gift card. I have never won much of nothing in the past so I thought this was pretty good considering it cost me nothing but about 1 minute of time to let the form filler do it's job. When they called the first time they started yapping. I thought it was telemarketing, so I told them I was not interested and hung up. The wife and I were driving home from Punta Gorda Home of crooked cops. I told the wife it would be funny if they were calling me to tell me I had won something. A few minutes later the cell rang again, same number, I decided to listen a little longer. Melissa, girl from Lifetime told me I had won their FALALA 1000 dollar a day sweep stake. Me being suspicious of all things, started my interrogation. Pretty good pay out for pressing one key on the computer.

Admiral

• My . Ol . Lady's . A Screaming Eagle !!!
  • 1K CVO Member
  • >> SILVER BULLET <<

• CVO1: 2016 FLHTKSE
    • CVO2: 2009 FLHTCUSE4
    • CVO3: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • SJHR
« Reply #149 on: January 03, 2009, 11:36:15 AM »

No, I do not watch Lifetime. I signed up for their $1000 dollar a day sweepstakes and won 5 days before Christmas. Heck I don't care how I/"wife" got the money. They already sent me the check and gift card and I have a 1000 more in the bank and a 22 inch flat screen LCD monitor on the way that only cost me 34 bucks after the gift card. I have never won much of nothing in the past so I thought this was pretty good considering it cost me nothing but about 1 minute of time to let the form filler do it's job. When they called the first time they started yapping. I thought it was telemarketing, so I told them I was not interested and hung up. The wife and I were driving home from Punta Gorda Home of crooked cops. I told the wife it would be funny if they were calling me to tell me I had won something. A few minutes later the cell rang again, same number, I decided to listen a little longer. Melissa, girl from Lifetime told me I had won their FALALA 1000 dollar a day sweep stake. Me being suspicious of all things, started my interrogation. Pretty good pay out for pressing one key on the computer.

You Lucky Dog.

:huepfenpinkie: :thumbup: :huepfenpinkie:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Page created in 0.178 seconds with 21 queries.