Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Bike won't start???  (Read 5417 times)

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2021 CVO Limited
Re: Bike won't start???
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2009, 11:01:31 PM »

Don't forget to check the tire pressure

That was about the only other thing I did check before taking it for a ride today.  Surprisingly, they were fine.  It was a very uncomfortable ride getting on the RK after just getting home from riding the SEUC.  Why he ever put the Le Pere seat on there is beyond me.  It felt like I was sitting on a wooden seat and I kept sliding back and forth on it.  My RK was a lot more comfortable, but then I had done a lot of things to get it there, especially the seat and handlebar changes.  I think I'm going to put the stock seat back on for her.  I think it may be easier to sell that way.

49445CVO

• 1K CVO Member
  • 06' FLHTCUSE Black Candy Crimson/Slate

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2009, 11:06:48 PM »

That was about the only other thing I did check before taking it for a ride today.  Surprisingly, they were fine.  It was a very uncomfortable ride getting on the RK after just getting home from riding the SEUC.  Why he ever put the Le Pere seat on there is beyond me.  It felt like I was sitting on a wooden seat and I kept sliding back and forth on it.  My RK was a lot more comfortable, but then I had done a lot of things to get it there, especially the seat and handlebar changes.  I think I'm going to put the stock seat back on for her.  I think it may be easier to sell that way.

I hear you there. I had a buddy that had one on his Fat Boy and well I am a big guy and it felt like I was sitting on a 2x4.  I can't believe they would make a seat so hard. Talk about riding the pine!
Why is it that I never seem to succeed the first time, unless I screwed up?

LarryB

• Tennessee Squire
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 FLTRSE3 The Grey Ghost
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2009, 05:13:44 AM »

Now Dave, I wasn't insinuating that you had any interest, I was just saying that a bundt cake would be nice for the kind gesture. Coo coo ca choo. Did ya detail it too :curtain:
Take it Easy Greasy Cuz it's a long walk home.

Did I shave my head for this?

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2021 CVO Limited
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2009, 12:30:09 PM »

Now Dave, I wasn't insinuating that you had any interest, I was just saying that a bundt cake would be nice for the kind gesture. Coo coo ca choo. Did ya detail it too :curtain:

Actually, that was something I mentioned to her yesterday...stop giving me gifts for being a good neighbor.  I told her that I keep doing things to help her save money, and then she goes out and buys me expensive gift baskets for helping her, and that she would end up better off paying someone to fix things for her than what she spends on me.  When she was hospitalized for several weeks a while back, I took care of her dog and she bought me a big Harry & David fruit basket and a Harley jean jacket.  I keep telling her I don't expect anything in return.  She's just a real sweetheart of a person, which is so rare, and she has had so many bad things happen in her life over the past few years.  I'm just happy to lend a hand.  It's a shame she isn't a bit younger and more to my liking physically.  I've tried to get her to go out with some nice guys I know, but she refuses.  Oh well.  By the way, I haven't detailed it.  I don't know why, but it doesn't even look dusty.  One boot mark on the pipes that I keep meaning to get to though.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 20 queries.