Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  All

Author Topic: My new cvo  (Read 8317 times)

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
Re: My new cvo
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2006, 07:52:41 AM »

!
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2006, 10:15:56 AM »

Yeah, they all have a built in high-speed wobble, so you just gotta live w/ that.

just-us-6

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2006, 12:28:15 AM »

Insurance gave dealer a check today, Parts are ordered! [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] Man, I really hope it does not take 8-12 weeks to get painted parts from the motor company like the dealer said that it would. I want my bike back together YESTERDAY.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 12:29:29 AM by just-us-6 »
2009 SERG Orange - Heavy breather, catless headpipe, fullsac 2.25", Cyclerama heads, T-man 625 cams, Chrome inner primary, diamond cut heads and cylinders, Hawgwired amp and speakers, Xenon Hid headlights, Led front turn signals, passenger foot boards and pegs moved to crash bars, chopped tour pack, remote alarm, Harley radar detector, SE Pro tuner, Cee Bailey Windshield, VPC clutch, front saddlebag guards, dash oil temp gauge, led spoilers for saddlebags and tourpack, reflectors removed!

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2006, 12:45:22 AM »

Brad, I don't have any experience ordering painted parts, but you'd have to think that something's gotta be in stock just for "oh $h!ts" like this and that not everything is made to order.  I guess they gotta tell you an expected wait time, but hopefully, it's a worst case scenario and not reality.

"Mobe" may be the best guy to give you the voice of experience on this.  I think every tin on his bike has been replaced at one time or another, some pieces more than once.

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2006, 05:00:10 AM »

Any body ordered new painted parts from the MOCO for our bikes and if so do you recall how long it took to get them? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
Thanks

You never know but my two painted orders for my  [smiley=cherry.gif] have taken about 3 weeks each. Good luck and heal up soon.

The Bolvine Gigolo!

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • ALL IN A DAYS WORK!
    • CA

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG & 2011 Ultra -Sold
    • CVO2: 2014 Ultra
    • CVO3: 2013 SERG Custom Atomic Orange/ Galaxy Gray
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2006, 10:04:45 AM »

Hey! Brad
All I know is I was at H-D Dudes this weekend and he had just got acouple of spoiler lights for his Cherry ( Painted ) it took him right at 12 weeks. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]Sorry guy there probly right with the time frame.

( ISelBulls )                                                                    [smiley=cherry.gif]

J.J.

• Full CVO Member
  • If you can accept losing, you can't win
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2006, 10:05:22 AM »

Brad nice to hear all is getting better.  Bad news from me I ordered a rear fender for my Fat Boy (concord purple) on June 16th '06 and it arrived at the stealer in late August I can not remember the dates for sure but it was over 8 weeks.  The reason was they said they had to ship the fender from WI to where they paint their parts???  I was hot when she sat in the garage for Sturgis (23 miles from my house)  >:( >:(.  I sure hope your luck turns around and you get it fast.  
2006 Black and Slate
SE Stage 1
Rinehart True Duals
HD Race Tuner
99.8HP 103TQ

Fatboy

• 1K CVO Member
  • "Orange Crush" 94Hp / 119Tq
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2006, 12:52:16 PM »

I recently ordered a tourpack spoiler from Bengjy's.....Jenni said plan on at least a 6-8 week wait for the item to painted and shipped.

I would have thought the MOCO would stock such an item......oh well.  [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

***Just-us-6***** : maybe you can get Screaming Beagle to part with one of his sets?
      He has both a cherry and banana........with no wait that way. Just resell his stuff or the new set later on.........

jdracing

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2006, 10:42:39 PM »

I ordered a new cherry tank last month, and Chicago HD said it would take 8-12 weeks.
Jeff
Fremont, CA

2005 Cherry SEEG, V&H Dresser Duals, Samson Rolled Thunder Mufflers, Ness Big Sucker, and Race Tuner

2005 Sierra Red/Silver Dyna Low Rider (Wife's ride), SE Tapered Mufflers, Ness Big Sucker, and Stage

MObe

• Elite CVO Member
  • Damn, Those Jalapeno's are HOT!
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2006, 12:24:58 AM »

It's all going to depend on if there are any painted tins from the production run left over at Kaliber. When I got my last tank in August they had 8 greens left over from the '05 production run. The green was one of the least produced colors and so was the blue/black. So there is a better than average chance that they have a few extras already painted up and on the shelf. No way to know for sure. Unless somethings changed all CVO and non current paint sets come from Kaliber. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
[smiley=drink.gif]
MObe

just-us-6

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2006, 08:09:01 AM »

Thanks everyone, I'll keep everybody advised as the saga continues................
2009 SERG Orange - Heavy breather, catless headpipe, fullsac 2.25", Cyclerama heads, T-man 625 cams, Chrome inner primary, diamond cut heads and cylinders, Hawgwired amp and speakers, Xenon Hid headlights, Led front turn signals, passenger foot boards and pegs moved to crash bars, chopped tour pack, remote alarm, Harley radar detector, SE Pro tuner, Cee Bailey Windshield, VPC clutch, front saddlebag guards, dash oil temp gauge, led spoilers for saddlebags and tourpack, reflectors removed!

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2006, 10:22:45 AM »

LOL!
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2006, 11:14:48 AM »

just-us-6,

Having just gone through way to much of the paint part waiting, here is how stuff came in for us.

Our 05' Cherry Saddle bag took 5 weeks ordered through Chicago HD.    The parts to the 04' Pumpkin varied a great deal.   The Pumpkin's rear fender and left saddle bag took 5-6 weeks the right lower took 4 weeks and the left lower took 5 weeks.   The front Fairing took 8 - 9 the right saddle bag took 8 weeks to get in.  

When the items arent on the current assembly line it varies in dates as I was told being based on them wanting a minimum of 5 to do any type of painting.   So before they will do a front fairing they need 5 orders unless you happen to be lucky and they have extra's sitting on the shelf from a previous run.

The 06 SE Fatboy that hit the pumpkin took everybit of 13 weeks to get the parts as it was still in production.   They still don't have their new tank yet, due to a paper work issue / RO / order.
I would expect the parts in around 6-8 weeks give or take a week.    

I would make the suggestion though to check the parts very very well before they get put on in sunlight if at all possible at all different angles.

Best of luck with the parts and hope you heal fast.
-harry
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
  • Live to plumb/plumb to ride
« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2006, 10:32:34 PM »

Brad,
Damn good to read that your going to be okay, and no lasting problems! Also damn good to read your bike will be all good too!

04 SEEG / 05 1200 C / 99 FLSTC / 70 TRIUMPH TROPHY
 ** IT'S A PASSION** NOT A HOBBY**

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2006, 08:22:19 AM »

Brad, call 'em up and tell 'em you don't want the DUMB@$$ that painted these lowers getting anywhere near a paint gun on your pieces: http://flhrsei.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1143947003

;) ;D  ::)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  All

Page created in 0.177 seconds with 24 queries.