Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  All

Author Topic: My new cvo  (Read 8318 times)

just-us-6

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: My new cvo
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2006, 01:54:17 AM »

Yeah, Hopefully no backwards painted parts, that would suck to wait twelve weeks for a part and have it come in wrong! Im keeping my fingers crossed.
2009 SERG Orange - Heavy breather, catless headpipe, fullsac 2.25", Cyclerama heads, T-man 625 cams, Chrome inner primary, diamond cut heads and cylinders, Hawgwired amp and speakers, Xenon Hid headlights, Led front turn signals, passenger foot boards and pegs moved to crash bars, chopped tour pack, remote alarm, Harley radar detector, SE Pro tuner, Cee Bailey Windshield, VPC clutch, front saddlebag guards, dash oil temp gauge, led spoilers for saddlebags and tourpack, reflectors removed!

05Rider

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2006, 05:12:51 PM »

Freedom pipes, PC III, SE Air Cleaner
Tour Pak & Saddlebags LED Brakelight Kits
Kuryakyn Deluxe L.E.D. Taillight Conversion & LED F & R Running Lights & Turn Signals

just-us-6

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2006, 10:56:31 PM »

Checked in with the Harley dealer Thursday, new tank and fairing are on! waiting on the rest of the painted parts, I would think if some came in they would all be on their way. What do you guys think, if they got some of the painted parts in don't you think they would all be close to coming? Ended up ordering the tour pack, saddlebag spoilers, and tour pack spoiler. I just keep finding more and more things I got to have! Hopefully be back on the road soon!
2009 SERG Orange - Heavy breather, catless headpipe, fullsac 2.25", Cyclerama heads, T-man 625 cams, Chrome inner primary, diamond cut heads and cylinders, Hawgwired amp and speakers, Xenon Hid headlights, Led front turn signals, passenger foot boards and pegs moved to crash bars, chopped tour pack, remote alarm, Harley radar detector, SE Pro tuner, Cee Bailey Windshield, VPC clutch, front saddlebag guards, dash oil temp gauge, led spoilers for saddlebags and tourpack, reflectors removed!

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
  • Live to plumb/plumb to ride
« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2006, 03:21:39 PM »

Just us 6
So wheres it at now?? You still waiting on chit to come in? Do you have a date from them as far as completion?
04 SEEG / 05 1200 C / 99 FLSTC / 70 TRIUMPH TROPHY
 ** IT'S A PASSION** NOT A HOBBY**

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2006, 05:33:13 PM »

Just Us 6,

I feel your pain literally as I am on the mend as well.  The issue with the parts are this.   They only do a run on an item when they have 4 already in line as I am told.   So unless pushed they do not break down what they have and do just your's they try and do many at the same time and then move on due to costs of break down of the line and such.   When I needed pumpkin parts for the wifes bike when it went down some were there in weeks and others took the full 9 weeks to get there.   I would imagine a BB would take about the same time.

Best of luck with the mending and I am sure it will all get there soon.

-harry
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

Fatboy

• 1K CVO Member
  • "Orange Crush" 94Hp / 119Tq
« Reply #65 on: May 15, 2006, 06:02:57 PM »

I just received my Tour Pack Spoiler.........9 weeks exactly from the date ordered until the date received.

Ordered a new tank about 5 years ago and it was about 10-12 weeks that go round.

You'd think with the number of Supply Chain Management experts they employ a faster process could be developed..... [smiley=confused5.gif]

just-us-6

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #66 on: May 15, 2006, 07:00:24 PM »

Yep, still waiting on parts. I hate waiting!

just-us-6

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2006, 10:26:30 PM »

They have all the parts for the bike except for the lower covers (part that goes over were the lowers attach to the crash bars) and the front fender. I am also waiting on my Reinhart exhaust, I had actually ordered the exhaust prior to leaving for South Carolina and wrecking the bike, but have been told that the Reinharts are on backorder, and supposed to be in this week. Man, I am not good at waiting!

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2006, 10:58:59 PM »

They have all the parts for the bike except for the lower covers (part that goes over were the lowers attach to the crash bars) and the front fender. I am also waiting on my Reinhart exhaust, I had actually ordered the exhaust prior to leaving for South Carolina and wrecking the bike, but have been told that the Reinharts are on backorder, and supposed to be in this week. Man, I am not good at waiting!

Pretend the weather sucks and its raining like hell.......most likely the weather the day they finish it and you're taking delivery.

Just kiddin', its a beatch to wait, but seems the order of the day when trying to get a ride on the road.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2006, 11:01:46 PM by Rjob749 »

Fatboy

• 1K CVO Member
  • "Orange Crush" 94Hp / 119Tq
« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2006, 10:15:43 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------
About 5 weeks ago I ordered my Rineharts (the new version) from Eastern Performance and had them on the bike two days after the order was originally placed! $749.00 on my door step.

Tell them to try a different distributor or I'd recommend Eastern Performance in Gambrills, MD you can find them on EBAY

just-us-6

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2006, 01:05:37 PM »

Brad, call 'em up and tell 'em you don't want the DUMB@$$ that painted these lowers getting anywhere near a paint gun on your pieces: http://flhrsei.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1143947003

;) ;D

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2006, 01:45:21 PM »

Well evidently they havent fired him yet! My front fender came in backwards, blue were black is supposed to be and black were blue is supposed to be.

How can they possibly do that?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 02:03:07 PM by Rjob749 »

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2006, 04:07:55 PM »

That's unreal.  So, they put the blue flame pinstriping on the cobalt blue?  [smiley=zwtf.gif]

bigdog257

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2006, 05:36:56 PM »

I know that if you look at the Ocala Harley  dealer they give 20% of with free shipping over 250.00

just-us-6

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #74 on: June 11, 2006, 09:23:59 PM »

I didnt even look at the pinstriping, Tony the parts guy just showed it to me real quick, they were not even going to let me know that it had come in wrong. A little bird I know told me something was wrong with the fender, and to ask about it. I went to the dealer and looked at the bike, as I have done plenty of times during its rehab. I then went to the parts counter and said Hey, I noticed the fender is not on the bike while everything else is, whats the deal? This is when they finally told me about the fender, supposedly they have a call into Harley and they are supposed to be rushing the new properly painted one to me. Man I am trying to maintain patience, but I have only gotten to ride the bike two hours since purchasing it and am really getting impatient. This fender better not take another 9 - 10 weeks to come in or I will really be unhappy! I asked them about putting on the incorrect one till the new one comes in and they wont do it unless I buy it which would mean buying two fenders. Their response is that if they have a spare fender in the back such as a red one, they will put it on till I get my new fender.........I am very particular about my bikes and how they look, so I informed them that I would not drive it that way, wish me luck. I need a new fender pronto if any of you work or know somebody that works at Harley, have them put a rush on the blue and black fender going to Peoria IL. I will keep you all posted. The saga continues.........................................
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  All

Page created in 0.158 seconds with 20 queries.