Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15

Author Topic: Install of the Revolution Performance EMS Tuning Kit on the 05 SEEG  (Read 44189 times)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Re: Install of the Revolution Performance EMS Tuning Kit on the 05 SEEG
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2011, 12:48:59 PM »

Don, definitely considering it. Let me give you a ring sometime to talk once I get a look at those "early" Rineharts of mine.

:2vrolijk_21:

141_starlifter

• Tour Pac?

• CVO1: 2001 Screamin Eagle Road Glide Blue
    • CVO2: 2009 Screamin Eagle Road Glide Silver
« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2011, 08:06:56 PM »

i got my Revolution EMS this week. I sent my ECU in on sunday and I got it back today. super fast service. I have a 2009 SERG. some quick tips.
1. I bought a O2 socket from Harbor Freight for $7.00 this worked perfect and made it very easy.
2. on 09 you do not need to take off right side cover.
3. the headlight circuit is a blue wire near the bottom.

the complete install took 1 hour wile taking my time.

The bike started right up, did a little adjustment and with in 30 sec ran perfect. I do not know if this is at the perfect AFR...or the best tune and so on all I know is it was easy and the bike feels like it runs as good as it ever has.  I ordered Fullsac X pipe and 2" baffels today. I will put these on as soon as they come in and see how it re-maps for the alterations.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #77 on: February 16, 2011, 09:24:14 PM »

Don, definitely considering it. Let me give you a ring sometime to talk once I get a look at those "early" Rineharts of mine.

Brian, I finally remembered to ask the guy about the take-off 05 ECM.  He said he'd sell it for $125.  Let me know if you're interested.  The ECM and a couple other of his old parts are at my place already so it can leave here anytime.

Crap; should've sent this PM in case he didn't look back in this thread....

141_starlifter

• Tour Pac?

« Reply #78 on: February 18, 2011, 07:00:30 PM »

Update. I just took my bike out and it is noticeably more responsive and it runs much smoother.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #79 on: February 18, 2011, 07:09:04 PM »

Update. I just took my bike out and it is noticeably more responsive and it runs much smoother.

Congratulations on the good effort.  How long before the pipes and other parts show up so you can enjoy yet another improvement?

revperf

• Vendor
« Reply #80 on: February 18, 2011, 09:30:26 PM »

Lifter,
Glad you like it and thanks for your business!

BN

141_starlifter

• Tour Pac?

« Reply #81 on: February 20, 2011, 04:31:17 PM »

Steve at full sac said 10 days for exhaust to come in. Excited to see how well it works. Told a friend about it and he ordered one for his 2010 FLHX. If it is any different I will post what is different. 

Arctic John

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE 5

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE 5
« Reply #82 on: February 22, 2011, 09:56:50 PM »

twolane;
are you a dealer of the revperf stuff?  or is it really that good? 

I have the 2010 CVO Ultra and am looking at a "change"; fairly certain I will X-Pipe and slip-ons of some sort and then not still sure if I go TTS, SERT, and now this one...

Currently leaning to the SERT, but....this sure looks good and easy at the same time.  How about warranty issues?? Does this compromise the warranty from Harley?  I think the SERT would not.  Pricing seems to be close to a SERT and tune.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #83 on: February 22, 2011, 10:03:10 PM »

twolane;
are you a dealer of the revperf stuff?  or is it really that good? 

I have the 2010 CVO Ultra and am looking at a "change"; fairly certain I will X-Pipe and slip-ons of some sort and then not still sure if I go TTS, SERT, and now this one...

Currently leaning to the SERT, but....this sure looks good and easy at the same time.  How about warranty issues?? Does this compromise the warranty from Harley?  I think the SERT would not.  Pricing seems to be close to a SERT and tune.

Not a dealer.  Just found a product that was interesting and that, at least so far, seems to work as promised and that comes from a vendor that actually acts like it gives a chit about its clients.  Anymore that's an unfortunately rare combination.  At least in my case they earned the good words.

Arctic John

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE 5

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE 5
« Reply #84 on: February 22, 2011, 10:14:18 PM »

What is the feedback from a TBW bike..have you heard? 

Maybe with only 37 THOUSAND posts, you might have heard something.....wow, like a video game!!!  37 THOUSAND, I'm already at like 200 !!!

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #85 on: February 22, 2011, 10:18:35 PM »

What is the feedback from a TBW bike..have you heard? 

Maybe with only 37 THOUSAND posts, you might have heard something.....wow, like a video game!!!  37 THOUSAND, I'm already at like 200 !!!

The package is still new enough there hasn't been a ten of members here use it.  I can remember two or three TBW guys have mentioned it.  But only two or three.  None had issues though.  Likely more traffic on other sites but this is the only venue I play on.  So can't speak to what might be elsewhere.

FWIW the company did the TBW package first.  Then released product for the old bikes like mine.  They sounded confident in the product.  The remarks from the few here I've read mention it also was positive.

mastergunnera8

• Full CVO Member
  • Retired Army (ARMOR) CBT Vet
« Reply #86 on: February 22, 2011, 10:28:55 PM »

I am looking at the tuner options, but am concerned about the Warranty issues also...

After digging through seemingly endless posts, it looks like its a total crapshoot at the discretion of individual dealers....with maybe the SERT being the least risk..

ugh...

cvobiker

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #87 on: February 22, 2011, 10:42:39 PM »

Not a dealer.  Just found a product that was interesting and that, at least so far, seems to work as promised and that comes from a vendor that actually acts like it gives a chit about its clients.  Anymore that's an unfortunately rare combination.  At least in my case they earned the good words.

''Amen'' on that statement.... couldn't have been said better   :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

shanefromwa

« Reply #88 on: February 24, 2011, 02:36:51 AM »

I just installed the Revolution Performance EMS on my 2010 FLTRX along with Axtel 107 at 10.6-1 compression, Deweys Pro Street Heads, TMAN 590 cams.  When I hit the start button for the first time, you could hear the bikes tone and how it was running change, took about 30 seconds.  I have since put On about 220'miles on this build, let me tell you, best running Harley I have owned! Smooth and powerful, the EMS works and it works very well.  FWIW I Highly recommend it! Good job Rev Performance! I will be doing a dyno pull as soon as I get some more miles on the build, will post dyno then.
Shane From Washington
2010 Road Glide Custom
Axtel 107 w/10.6-1 Compression, Pro Street Heads by Deweys, TMAN 590 Cams, D & D Boss Fatcat Exhaust, Revolution Performance EMS

2001 Screaming Eagle Roadglide
2004 Yamaha Roadstar Warrior

cvobiker

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #89 on: February 24, 2011, 08:56:59 AM »

I just installed the Revolution Performance EMS on my 2010 FLTRX along with Axtel 107 at 10.6-1 compression, Deweys Pro Street Heads, TMAN 590 cams.  When I hit the start button for the first time, you could hear the bikes tone and how it was running change, took about 30 seconds.  I have since put On about 220'miles on this build, let me tell you, best running Harley I have owned! Smooth and powerful, the EMS works and it works very well.  FWIW I Highly recommend it! Good job Rev Performance! I will be doing a dyno pull as soon as I get some more miles on the build, will post dyno then.
good to hear your bike is running awesome with the EMS, Looking forward to your dyno numbers.. I have do doubts you'll see anything short of your expectations.  :2vrolijk_21:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15

Page created in 0.167 seconds with 24 queries.