Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: It's 07' rumor time ya'll...  (Read 13520 times)

greglyon

• 1K CVO Member
  • 2013 FLHRSE5
    • AZ

• CVO1: FLHRSE5
    • Phillips and Lyon LLC
Re: It's 07' rumor time ya'll...
« Reply #135 on: June 29, 2006, 09:52:35 AM »

The unveiling of the new models will be at the dealer show in San Diego  starting July 13.  
"A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory"

Gregrides

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #136 on: June 29, 2006, 12:12:50 PM »

Okay, found out some stuff this morning.

First of all, they have been running a production line for "stock" 95 inch motors (too many for just aftermarket) and have built up their inventory to thousands and thousands of six speed tranny's. I believe that all touring models will get both.

I also heard that about 700 "specially painted" Road Glide fairings, lowers and chopped tour paks have been sent to their CVO plant in York, PA. It's only been 6 years since the original CVO Road Glide but maybe it's time again.
ridn'hard

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #137 on: June 29, 2006, 01:09:04 PM »

[highlight]I also heard that about 700 "specially painted" Road Glide fairings, lowers and chopped tour paks have been sent to their CVO plant in York, PA. It's only been 6 years since the original CVO Road Glide but maybe it's time again. [/highlight]

Hope springs eternal ! What the hell the Red Sox won the World Series after 86 years of making their fans suffer, anything can happen.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #138 on: June 29, 2006, 01:16:40 PM »

[highlight]I also heard that about 700 "specially painted" Road Glide fairings, lowers and chopped tour paks have been sent to their CVO plant in York, PA. It's only been 6 years since the original CVO Road Glide but maybe it's time again. [/highlight]

Hope springs eternal ! What the hell the Red Sox won the World Series after 86 years of making their fans suffer, anything can happen.

You mean Elvis would go the way of the dinosaurs in favor of a new SE Road Glide?  Damn......

Actually; I hope they don't do a Road Glide.  I just love this damn red bike.  And it's really tweaked in right now to the way I ride and how my butt wants to fit in it.  The only thing I can think of that might tempt me would be a really hot looking Road Glide.

Guess it's ok though.  Given their track record I would NEVER get the first production year of a CVO bike.  That first year seems to be their learning curve (at least on the touring models).  So there's still time to ride the red bike as much as she wants to go.

Y'know what though, if they make an SE Road Glide I got five bucks right here right now that says they'll still have the stripe (if they have the stripe) wrong.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #139 on: June 29, 2006, 01:59:05 PM »

No, Elvis would become totally cool with Alligator Bob leather bags,seat and nothing but the handlebars between me and the wind. Fairing, King Tour-pak and all other touring items would go up for sale on the Selling section

New SERG would be Tom Jones in honor of my Welsh heritage.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 02:02:18 PM by SPIDERMAN »

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #140 on: June 29, 2006, 04:13:06 PM »

No, [highlight]Elvis would become totally cool with Alligator Bob leather bags,seat[/highlight] and nothing but the handlebars between me and the wind. Fairing, King Tour-pak and all other touring items would go up for sale on the Selling section

agreed!!!!  8-)  har! spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Dr. Evil

• The Great Pumpkin
  • Elite CVO Member
  • BooFrickityHoo.

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Pumpkin
« Reply #141 on: June 30, 2006, 09:16:52 AM »

I just brought home my new Ultra a few days ago.  My 6 speed is in the stock room and my 120" Jim's is on order.  If there's a FLTRSE I'M GOING TO BE PISSED!!!!!!!  [smiley=nervous.gif]

For Sale:  One 2006 Black Ultra and spare parts.  Like new.  No miles.  ARGH.  :'(

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #142 on: June 30, 2006, 09:30:35 AM »

I just brought home my new Ultra a few days ago.  My 6 speed is in the stock room and my 120" Jim's is on order.  If there's a FLTRSE I'M GOING TO BE PISSED!!!!!!!  [smiley=nervous.gif]

For Sale:  One 2006 Black Ultra and spare parts.  Like new.  No miles.  ARGH.  :'(
somehow I don't believe that you didn't know and take all this into account at this time of the year, working for the HD dealership and all.......you've got something else up your sleeve.  :-/ har!  ::) spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

geezerglide

• 1K CVO Member
  • New Geezerglide
    • AB

« Reply #143 on: June 30, 2006, 10:05:29 AM »

Everyone,

"SPY Photos" taken somewhere in a secret location in Phoenix of the new 07 Cherry Road Glide.

Found to have JIMS reworked 120, HD 6 Speed, Brembo Brakes all round etc., ha, ha.

This is the way they should have built all of the Touring CVO Bikes from day one, of course the colour of your choice.

geezerglide
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 10:06:27 AM by geezerglide »

Dr. Evil

• The Great Pumpkin
  • Elite CVO Member
  • BooFrickityHoo.

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Pumpkin
« Reply #144 on: June 30, 2006, 10:16:15 AM »

somehow I don't believe that you didn't know and take all this into account at this time of the year, working for the HD dealership and all.......you've got something else up your sleeve.  :-/ har!  ::) spyder

G'Morn Spyder.  I did take it all into account... too many times...  problem is, all my "good" sources said no SERG for 07.  And I didn't think there would be two touring CVOs in the same model year (in theory there is another Ultra year left) so I said screw it, that 103 ain't enough anyway... and decided to do my best to do the ol' Hubbard thing.  Problem is I KNOW I'm going to want that SERG the instant I see it.  AND working at HD is going to rub it in if I have to look at it, in person, that many times a week!!!! [smiley=oops.gif]

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #145 on: June 30, 2006, 10:52:42 AM »

Don't feel bad DJ.  I've got it on equally reliable sources (the voices in my head) that there will be no SE Road Glide for the upcoming model year.  Bert and Ernie (the voices in my head) both agree that one touring CVO model will be the continuing standard.  So we've got awhile.

By the way, Bert and Ernie are every bit as reliable as any other "source" that's ever been mentioned here and they (generally) say what I want to hear.  That makes them a good source.

UK Dave

• Elite CVO Member
  • Born to be wild - well, for a few days at least
« Reply #146 on: June 30, 2006, 10:58:00 AM »

New SERG would be Tom Jones in honor of my Welsh heritage.

That's not unusual

Har!

Cheers

Dave
If you're not living on the edge - you're taking up too much room!

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #147 on: June 30, 2006, 12:26:01 PM »

That's not unusual

Har!

Cheers

Dave

Dave,
          I don't know which is worse - - - - your lame jokes, or the fact that I laugh at them.  :D

Big B

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #148 on: June 30, 2006, 01:40:31 PM »

I sit here "At This Moment" "All By Myself" and ask you to just give me a "A Minute of Your Time" to hear about the screamn eagle bike that weighed "16 Tons" and when it leaked some gas on “Autumn Leaves” it caused "A New Kind of Fire” and proceeded to “Burning Down The House.”  I was “Behind Closed Doors” “Looking Out Of My Window” when “I Wake Up Crying” “Brother, Can You Spare a Dime?”  “All I Ever Need Is You!”  I “Can't Stop Loving You!” “This is a “Bad Love.”  The bike was owned by "A Boy From Nowhere" who ran in "A Field of Yellow Daisies" over the "Green, Green Grass Of Home" after "A Girl Like You" named "Delilah." They wed in "Detroit City" and had "A Little You" and a "Daughter of Darkness" named "Black Betty."  The marriages was rocky so they looked for a “Bridge Over Troubled Water” since “Breaking Up Is Hard to Do.”  “If I Only Knew” “It's Just a Matter of Time” when “In the Midnight Hour” “Its Not Unusual” to “Kiss” you know “Kiss - The Art of Noise.”  With "A Woman's Touch" "All I Can Say Is "Ain't That a Lot of Love."  "As Time Goes By" the boy developed a need for "A Taste of Honey." "After the Tears" in “Memphis Tennessee” he wrote a “Letter to Lucille” in which he recorded the “Ballad of Tom Jones,” “Bama Lama, Bama Loo.”

I give, there are too many.  ;)Haa haa haa

« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 01:40:52 PM by Mrs._WeCVO »

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #149 on: June 30, 2006, 04:30:38 PM »

Hey DJ, I gotta agree w/ twolane's 'voices' and your 'sources' as I've heard the same thing (plus, it makes sense).......one more year of the SEUC and no SERG this year.  So, you're good for one more year anyway.....just into that big bad black bi*ch w/ both boots.  har!  [smiley=drink.gif] spyder
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Page created in 0.173 seconds with 20 queries.