Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 69

Author Topic: Cat vomit and Dog puke  (Read 115547 times)

REGGAB

Re: Cat vomit and Dog puke
« Reply #630 on: June 20, 2007, 09:35:55 AM »

Reggab,  Boxers are known for their colorful hurl patterns among other things. 

Our new addition, a supposed beagle/something or other cross, as my wife was told anyway, is not prone to hurling yet.  She is about 3, rescued from the pound & appears to be a bit Jack Russelish (nobody will ever know but we love her regardless). So far has not consumed anything that can be contributed to this post.  I figure she will given time.  I did not want a new dog (still miss my beloved Britany) but the wife did, so there ya go.

Remember, as soon as she produces her first technicolor yawn, you MUST post a picture.   :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #631 on: August 05, 2007, 01:22:29 PM »

How could you let such an important subject fall back so far? ;D Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #632 on: August 05, 2007, 01:24:28 PM »

Funny, my cat ralfed again this morning.  Heard it, saw it, cleaned it up and thought of this thread.  If it hadn't been in a boring spot like the middle of the floor I'd have snapped a picture and posted in a NY minute.

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #633 on: August 05, 2007, 01:31:44 PM »

Hey Mike...we want to see some pics of that new member of the family.  If it's got Terrier in it, it'll catch some critter out in the yard and you'll have the privilege of viewing the parts that wouldn't stay down... :2vrolijk_21:  Rescueing this little guy was a good thing your wife did...
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #634 on: August 05, 2007, 01:31:45 PM »

Anyone know other than spite why my dogs seem to always run to the carpet or the bed when they have to hurl.  Most of my house other than the bedrooms is hardwood or tile yet each and every time the dogs must hurl / or have an upset stomach they do it on the carpet /grrrrr.
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #635 on: August 05, 2007, 01:34:17 PM »

Anyone know other than spite why my dogs seem to always run to the carpet or the bed when they have to hurl.  Most of my house other than the bedrooms is hardwood or tile yet each and every time the dogs must hurl / or have an upset stomach they do it on the carpet /grrrrr.

The fabrics hold the scents that make the animal more comfortable.  He's yakking in his comfort zone  :huepfenlol2: .

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #636 on: August 05, 2007, 01:44:48 PM »

The fabrics hold the scents that make the animal more comfortable.  He's yakking in his comfort zone  :huepfenlol2: .

Or, he's just doing it because he knows it will piss you off... :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:  Dogs don't do that as much as cats though...cat's do things like hurl the hairball up on the kitchen table, or take a chit in the tub... ;D

TTS Mastertune

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #637 on: August 05, 2007, 01:47:14 PM »

Or, he's just doing it because he knows it will piss you off... :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:  Dogs don't do that as much as cats though...cat's do things like hurl the hairball up on the kitchen table, or take a chit in the tub... ;D

Or in your frakking right show you left in the middle of the living room during the middle of the night so when you get up in a hurry the next morning and quickly shove your foot in it suddenly goes "squish." :-[

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #638 on: August 05, 2007, 02:02:07 PM »

Or in your frakking right show you left in the middle of the living room during the middle of the night so when you get up in a hurry the next morning and quickly shove your foot in it suddenly goes "squish." :-[

If you've never had the pleasure of listening to a cat trying to cover up chit in a porcelin tub, you don't know what you're missing...especially at two in the morning.

Or, an even better one....had a black furry spread on a waterbed back in my more hedonistic/bohemian days.  Had a black Persian cat who was just an evil SOB.  Had a young lady over one night, and about the time I laid her down on the black furry spread, we both smelled it.  It was all over her left shoulder blade.

THAT will NOT get you laid....

TTS Mastertune

REGGAB

« Reply #639 on: August 05, 2007, 04:14:13 PM »

Before I tell my story, please rest assured Annie Bea is fine.  She never broke stride.  Just scared the heck out of Mom and Dad!   :nervous:

It has been super busy on the workfront for both Renea and me all week.  Probably should have posted this last Sunday, but.........oh well......fug it.....here goes.........

Last Saturday Renea and I had just finished working in the yard.  We were walking around the place admiring our handywork.  Keep in mind I had ridden to Clarksville, TN/Herndon, KY and back earlier in the day, so it was just about dark at this time.  Annie Bea and Springer were out with us.  Renea and I were discussing plans for this fall as we admired the Impatiens, which are blossoming very well right now.  OK, there's Springer..........peeing on the tree......no big deal........he does that all the time.  Where's Annie Bea?????????  I run off to the garage side, while Renea runs to the west side.  I found Annie Bea in the grass by the garage side with her nose in a two day old application of fire ant killer.........just eating it up.  I hollered for Renea......bad idea..........instant panic.  So she's histerical now.  I ran inside, grabbed some peroxide and a turkey baster and forced some peroxide down Annie Bea's throat.  Instant YAK, YAK, and plenty more YAK.  Foamy YAK...........all over the place.  Renea is histerical.  Called the emergency vet.  We're on our way.  I drove.  Renea is in the back seat with Annie Bea.  Annie Bea YAKs again.  Renea cleans it up and throws the YAK out the rear window of the truck into the truck bed.  See picture of week old Annie Bea YAK in the bed of my truck below.  Anyway, Annie Bea is acting like........well..........Annie Bea.  Never skipped a step.  Vet examines her, looks up chemicals in the fire ant killer, says we did the right thing by inducing the YAK, and gives her some Toxiban with Sorbitol (activated charcoal).  He advised us that she'd poop black poop for the next day or so, but she'd be fine.  1 hour and $108.80 later, we're on our way home...........satisfied that we were better off safe than sorry.  Renea is much calmer at this point.
So, I have a buddy in Hazel Green, AL who has a melon just like mine.  He and his wife and Renea and me rode up to Triple R BBQ in Scottsboro, AL this afternoon.  Of course, I had to tell this story.  Renea laughs about it now.........as do I, but it was very scary at the time.

REGGAB

« Reply #640 on: August 05, 2007, 04:34:59 PM »

If you've never had the pleasure of listening to a cat trying to cover up chit in a porcelin tub, you don't know what you're missing...especially at two in the morning.

Or, an even better one....had a black furry spread on a waterbed back in my more hedonistic/bohemian days.  Had a black Persian cat who was just an evil SOB.  Had a young lady over one night, and about the time I laid her down on the black furry spread, we both smelled it.  It was all over her left shoulder blade.

THAT will NOT get you laid....

Jeez Terry......that sucks.  So...............did you? ;D

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #641 on: August 05, 2007, 06:19:41 PM »

Hey Mike...we want to see some pics of that new member of the family.  If it's got Terrier in it, it'll catch some critter out in the yard and you'll have the privilege of viewing the parts that wouldn't stay down... :2vrolijk_21:  Rescueing this little guy was a good thing your wife did...

Hi Terry - My wife was lonesome for a new dog, so now we have Sophie.  There are so many dogs at the shelters, we figured it was better to adopt one than get a new pup.  Plus she is housebroken.  I'll pass along your kind words.

No pics yet - will get one posted.  first day home, she puked.  Of course I was not at home to record the beleesed event for all posterity.  She sometimes eats grass in the yard and pukes it with great horking sounds.  I will try to get one of those - glad Hoist revived the thread.

This is not Sophie but it looks like her if she was a dog swinger:

"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

REGGAB

« Reply #642 on: August 05, 2007, 06:25:27 PM »

Hi Terry - My wife was lonesome for a new dog, so now we have Sophie.  There are so many dogs at the shelters, we figured it was better to adopt one than get a new pup.  Plus she is housebroken.  I'll pass along your kind words.

No pics yet - will get one posted.  first day home, she puked.  Of course I was not at home to record the beleesed event for all posterity.  She sometimes eats grass in the yard and pukes it with great horking sounds.  I will try to get one of those - glad Hoist revived the thread.

This is not Sophie but it looks like her if she was a dog swinger:

Very good thing your wife did, Mike.  Both of you are commendable.  Thanks for saving a life.   :2vrolijk_21:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #643 on: August 05, 2007, 06:27:37 PM »

Very good thing your wife did, Mike.  Both of you are commendable.  Thanks for saving a life.   :2vrolijk_21:

Thanks.  It was all her idea.  I REALLY did not want another dog. As I recall, I was not at the pound when she found me, but there is a certain similarity, perhaps.  ;D
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

REGGAB

« Reply #644 on: August 05, 2007, 06:35:41 PM »

Thanks.  It was all her idea.  I REALLY did not want another dog. As I recall, I was not at the pound when she found me, but there is a certain similarity, perhaps.  ;D

Now THAT is some funny chit right there!!!  Good one, Bro.

HML
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 69

Page created in 0.185 seconds with 25 queries.