Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 69

Author Topic: Cat vomit and Dog puke  (Read 115543 times)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Re: Cat vomit and Dog puke
« Reply #765 on: November 21, 2007, 09:45:24 PM »

Your delivery of the suggestion must be flawed.  A request of that nature must be made with finesse, an offer to perform the procedure for her, and if done correctly, the payoff returns tenfold dividends.  I wish you much success in future endeavors, my friend.   :2vrolijk_21:

Henry, brother, I swear on a stack the offers of service and the intent with sincerity were there.  Some people just don't understand kindness when it's presented ::) .

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #766 on: November 21, 2007, 11:28:26 PM »

Henry, brother, I swear on a stack the offers of service and the intent with sincerity were there.  Some people just don't understand kindness when it's presented ::) .

Don't you know, it's all about the eyes and ass with the women...if they don't get past the eyes when you are delivering a line of bull chit, you are f'd, my friend... ;D ;)  I doubt you need to be told that, it's more a matter of real interest and intent...
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #767 on: November 21, 2007, 11:31:41 PM »

Don't you know, it's all about the eyes and ass with the women...if they don't get past the eyes when you are delivering a line of bull chit, you are f'd, my friend... ;D ;)  I doubt you need to be told that, it's more a matter of real interest and intent...

Or it might have been the too specific analogy I used from the cat ::)

Some people choose not to understand humor sometimes....  ???

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #768 on: November 21, 2007, 11:42:03 PM »

Or it might have been the too specific analogy I used from the cat ::)

Some people choose not to understand humor sometimes....  ???

Well, some are just not worth the effort to enlighten, Don...but, I'm older than you, so have a different perspective.

But, dense women, or those who can't appreciae my perspective are sometimes not worth the effort.

TTS Mastertune

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #769 on: November 21, 2007, 11:45:56 PM »

Well, some are just not worth the effort to enlighten, Don...but, I'm older than you, so have a different perspective.

But, dense women, or those who can't appreciae my perspective are sometimes not worth the effort.

Spew score today:

Site 3
2lane 0

This one takes background though.  When Ken and Cheri get back ask Cheri about someone I knew named Shilo and John F. Kennedy :oops: .

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #770 on: November 22, 2007, 04:28:14 PM »

whew......what a thread.  :o har!  :-\ spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #771 on: December 21, 2007, 03:09:06 AM »

Hated to see that the CVDP thread had gone dormant since Nov. 22, you would have thought the Thanksgiving Holiday would have produced some shots.

Well with Christmas feasts coming our way maybe there is hope for the CVDP thread,

Marry Christmas one and all :santa2:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #772 on: December 21, 2007, 09:57:20 AM »

Hated to see that the CVDP thread had gone dormant since Nov. 22, you would have thought the Thanksgiving Holiday would have produced some shots.

Well with Christmas feasts coming our way maybe there is hope for the CVDP thread,

Marry Christmas one and all :santa2:

Lincoln (cat) has been barfing all over the place again the last couple weeks.  On the counter, off the counter on to the floor, in the laundry, in the sink, on the stove, in one of my shoes and (my favorite) while standing on the edge of counter on the floor followed by jumping or falling down and landing in her own barf.  No pictures though.  Happening too often to even be a novelty.  Damn hair balls and cold weather coats coming in. 

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #773 on: December 21, 2007, 10:02:54 AM »

Lincoln (cat) has been barfing all over the place again the last couple weeks.  On the counter, off the counter on to the floor, in the laundry, in the sink, on the stove, in one of my shoes and (my favorite) while standing on the edge of counter on the floor followed by jumping or falling down and landing in her own barf.  No pictures though.  Happening too often to even be a novelty.  Damn hair balls and cold weather coats coming in. 

Don,

You need to kcheck out one of these. We got one for the 18 y.o. cat who has stopped grooming. It's the best thing we've found for grooming out a thick undercoat. It really does work.

http://www.furminator.com/

:indian_chief:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #774 on: December 21, 2007, 10:05:53 AM »

Don,

You need to kcheck out one of these. We got one for the 18 y.o. cat who has stopped grooming. It's the best thing we've found for grooming out a thick undercoat. It really does work.

http://www.furminator.com/

I have this glove thing that the vet recommended.  It does some.  Apparently never enough.  Will gladly try a better or even alternative option though.  Thanks.

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #775 on: December 21, 2007, 10:17:22 AM »

I have this glove thing that the vet recommended.  It does some.  Apparently never enough.  Will gladly try a better or even alternative option though.  Thanks.

We've done the spikey glove thing. We've done the hoop with all of the little shark teeth thing. We've done the little brush with the bent wire teeth thing and the furminator blows them all away. It's really good for getting the undercoat out and leaving the top coat. Most of the other devices take too much top coat, leaving the thick undercoat.

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #776 on: December 21, 2007, 10:27:02 AM »

Don...you might also try a change in diet....this company  http://www.flintriverranch.org/   offers a diet for cats that works for hair balls.  I have started feeding this companies food to my new pups after the incident with Shug (don't know if it was food related, but it got me doing research on pet foods, and I was startled by some of what I read).  This food is excellent...it's so good, I am considering becoming a distributor, just to turn my friends on to it.  It's a bit more in price, but you feed 25% less because the food contains no fillers.  The new pups are thriving on it, and their coats are some of the shiniest I've ever seen on the breed.  They also drop ship, no shipping charges, and no tax.  You can order samples to see if the cat will eat it, but my bet is that the animal will love it.  Dizzy might like to try some of the dog food.  I'm in the process of doing the paperwork to be a distributor...

TTS Mastertune

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #777 on: December 21, 2007, 10:30:30 AM »

Don...you might also try a change in diet....this company  http://www.flintriverranch.org/   offers a diet for cats that works for hair balls.  I have started feeding this companies food to my new pups after the incident with Shug (don't know if it was food related, but it got me doing research on pet foods, and I was startled by some of what I read).  This food is excellent...it's so good, I am considering becoming a distributor, just to turn my friends on to it.  It's a bit more in price, but you feed 25% less because the food contains no fillers.  The new pups are thriving on it, and their coats are some of the shiniest I've ever seen on the breed.  They also drop ship, no shipping charges, and no tax.  You can order samples to see if the cat will eat it, but my bet is that the animal will love it.  Dizzy might like to try some of the dog food.  I'm in the process of doing the paperwork to be a distributor...

Fortunately Lincoln has never proved finicky where food changes are concerned.  But with many differerent foods she still barfs.  This time of the year it is visibly loaded these turd shaped elongations of wadded up hair.  Other times less hair/turd loaded.  The damn cat never stops barfing though.  The vet says "some cats just barf."  It's idiopathic cat barf. 

I'll gladly try another alternative though.  Let me know when you're a pet food magnate.

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #778 on: December 21, 2007, 11:35:45 AM »

A note here to short haired dog owners.  (read boxers)

We were excited to hear from a friend about the fuminator.  While it is hearlded by many, we found that on the short haired breeds it did little to remove the dead hair.

My office manager who inherited ours loves it though.

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #779 on: December 21, 2007, 11:42:59 AM »

A note here to short haired dog owners.  (read boxers)

We were excited to hear from a friend about the fuminator.  While it is hearlded by many, we found that on the short haired breeds it did little to remove the dead hair.

My office manager who inherited ours loves it though.

Rog...I used something that looked like a rubber over mitt with little nubs on it to run over the Greyhound's coat and it seemed to do a decent job.

TTS Mastertune
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 69

Page created in 0.178 seconds with 25 queries.