Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  All

Author Topic: Heading north to pick up the "Jester" Updated with Pics!!  (Read 12210 times)

TCinVA

• Elite CVO Member
  • FINALLY!

• CVO1: 2007 B&O FLHTCUSE2
Re: Heading north to pick up the "Jester" Updated with Pics!!
« Reply #90 on: May 07, 2007, 11:09:10 AM »

John,
Congratulations!  The ride looks great.  Love the color  ;).  I've been "occupied" the last few weeks and haven't replied.  Glad you're on the road.  I'll still have to wait a couple more weeks apparently til the doc clears me.
Ride safe and enjoy.
Tony

SilverDawg

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #91 on: May 07, 2007, 11:20:34 AM »

Tony,

I hope you are well on the road to recovery.  I read about all the "stuff" that happended and felt bad for what you had to go through.

Glad you are getting closer to hopping on the saddle.  Take your time, the bike is not going anywhere and the roads will still be there when you are back to  100%!!

I have 650 miles on my Jester as of this weekend.  Got a good ride in on Saturday of almost 300 miles.  She ran great and cool ( I took the lowers off) and she also got baptized my her first ride in the rain. :o   Took me a long time to clean her up on Sunday (compared to how long it would take me to clean the Heritage), but so far, so good.

Send some pics when you get her on the road.

John
2008 FLHTCU Candy Red Sunglo -ABS/Security/SERT/V&H ovals
2008 FXCWC - Pacific Blue Pearl Deluxe-SOLD

The poster formally known as Cobaltman...

"As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say.  I just watch what they do." - Andrew Carnegie

TCinVA

• Elite CVO Member
  • FINALLY!

• CVO1: 2007 B&O FLHTCUSE2
« Reply #92 on: May 07, 2007, 11:24:35 AM »

Tony,

I hope you are well on the road to recovery.  I read about all the "stuff" that happended and felt bad for what you had to go through.

Glad you are getting closer to hopping on the saddle.  Take your time, the bike is not going anywhere and the roads will still be there when you are back to  100%!!

I have 650 miles on my Jester as of this weekend.  Got a good ride in on Saturday of almost 300 miles.  She ran great and cool ( I took the lowers off) and she also got baptized my her first ride in the rain. :o   Took me a long time to clean her up on Sunday (compared to how long it would take me to clean the Heritage), but so far, so good.

Send some pics when you get her on the road.

John
Thanks, John.  Glad you're enjoying the ride.  I've got a friend that's got a custom chopper - hand crafted most all the parts himself.  Lots of chrome work, etc., etc.  He has told me a dozen times that he'd rather clean his custom six times than clean his dresser once.  They are a bit of a PIA to detail, but look oh so nice when spit and polished!
Be safe John and enjoy the Jester,
Tony
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  All

Page created in 0.145 seconds with 25 queries.