Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12

Author Topic: Enough is enough!!!  (Read 13445 times)

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
  • It's all about riding ...
Enough is enough!!!
« on: January 15, 2007, 07:39:25 PM »

I was shoveling my driveway for the umpteenth time this winter (so far) and stepped on a patch of ice and slipped and fell on my tailbone/lower back. 2 Advils and 2 LARGE Black Russians later I'm here to B!tch about the Fu@k@d up weather we've been having here in Colorado! I dorked up my back last month trying to push my car out of a 3 foot drift and was healing nicely when this crap happened today. I've had it!!! Gonna load up the 12 gauge and go blow the hell outta a 6 foot snow bank in front of the house! AAaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!   [smiley=angry.gif] [smiley=beadyeyes.gif] [smiley=brood.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drunk.gif] [smiley=evilgrin.gif] [smiley=evilgrin.gif] [smiley=evilgrin.gif] [smiley=evil3.gif] [smiley=freak.gif] [smiley=givemebeer.gif] [smiley=givemebeer.gif] [smiley=hanged.gif] [smiley=knife.gif] [smiley=mean.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=sauer005.gif] [smiley=sauer005.gif] [smiley=sauer005.gif] [smiley=shifty.gif] [smiley=sick.gif] [smiley=sick.gif] [smiley=smilie_daumenneg.gif] [smiley=soapbox.gif]
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 07:57:39 PM by SEULTRA »

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Kermit
    • CVO2: 2015 Victory Ness Magnum #31 of 299
    • CVO3: 2013 Can-Am Spyder RTS
Re: Enough is enough!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 07:43:20 PM »

I am with you brother!!!

I have been without power since Saturday.  I was actually glad (I can't believe I'm saying this) to go back to work today, so I would have heat, internet, and a shower.

Winter sucks!!!!!!!!!!  Here is to an endless summer!!!! [smiley=drink.gif]

Freezing my a$$ off in SWMO
Ghost

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2007, 07:47:19 PM »

I was shoveling my driveway for the umpteenth time this winter (so far) and stepped on a patch of ice and slipped and fell on my tailbone/lower back. 2 Advils and 2 LARGE Black Russians later I'm here to B!tch about the Fu@k@d up weather we've been having here in Colorado! I dorked up my back last month trying to push my car out of a 3 foot drift and was healing nicely when this crap happened today. I've had it!!! Gonna load up the 12 gauge and go blow the hell outta a 6 foot snow bank in front of the house! AAaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!   [smiley=angry.gif] [smiley=beadyeyes.gif] [smiley=brood.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drunk.gif] [smiley=evilgrin.gif] [smiley=evilgrin.gif] [smiley=evilgrin.gif] [smiley=evil3.gif] [smiley=freak.gif] [smiley=givemebeer.gif] [smiley=givemebeer.gif] [smiley=hanged.gif] [smiley=knife.gif] [smiley=mean.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=sauer005.gif] [smiley=sauer005.gif] [smiley=sauer005.gif] [smiley=shifty.gif] [smiley=sick.gif] [smiley=sick.gif] [smiley=smilie_daumenneg.gif] [smiley=soapbox.gif]
Hey Brett, just the smell of gunpowder will help you feel better at this stage... >:(....have at it!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] har!  [smiley=drink.gif] spyder
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 11:36:34 PM by Fired00d »
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

VaEagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE Autumn Haze -SOLD
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3 Orange- sold
    • CVO3: Who knows what?
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2007, 07:50:37 PM »

I feel for you SEULTRA,
Just be careful when you use 12 gauge therapy that the neighbor's car isn't in the snow bank.  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2007, 07:50:53 PM »

I am with you brother!!!

I have been without power since Saturday.  I was actually glad (I can't believe I'm saying this) to go back to work today, so I would have heat, internet, and a shower.

Winter sucks!!!!!!!!!!  Here is to an endless summer!!!! [smiley=drink.gif]

Freezing my a$$ off in SWMO
Ghost

Crap.  You should've called here Travis.  My neighborhood has been one of the few that kept power most of the time.  My niece stayed here cause her folks last power and a good time was had by all.  But there was more room, electric lights, microwave popcorn; all the necessities (if you can just make it down the street).

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2007, 07:54:57 PM »

Hey Brett, just the smell of gunpowder will help you feel better at this stage... >:(....have at it!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] har!  [smiley=drink.gif] spyder

Thanks for the show of sympathy!... one small note... Brett is bgregston, ... I'm Jay (one of the other "Colorado crew")

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2007, 07:59:14 PM »

Thanks for the show of sympathy!... one small note... Brett is bgregston, ... I'm Jay (one of the other "Colorado crew")
Sorry, Jay.  I'm not good with names w/o faces even when I'm cold sober.  [smiley=drink.gif] har!  ;D spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2007, 07:59:53 PM »

Sorry about the bad language.... must've been the meds & Black Russians. I now put myself in the penalty box.... [smiley=oops.gif] [smiley=policeman.gif] [smiley=stop.gif] [smiley=wall.gif]

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2007, 08:02:08 PM »

Sorry, Jay.  I'm not good with names w/o faces even when I'm cold sober.  [smiley=drink.gif] har!  ;D spyder

Heyyyyyy... you must be me!!  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] ;D

greglyon

• 1K CVO Member
  • 2013 FLHRSE5
    • AZ

• CVO1: FLHRSE5
    • Phillips and Lyon LLC
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2007, 09:03:28 AM »

It got down to 26 in Phoenix on Monday.  Everyone was complaining about pipes bursting and plants freezing.  The gas company even ran out of gas leaving 4500 homes without heat.  Did manage to go out for a ride when it hit 40.  I have new respect for you real men that routinely go riding in sub freezing temps.
"A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory"

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2007, 09:28:50 AM »

So with all this talk of weather (not warm weather) does this mean Al Gore not only invented the internet, but he is right about Global Warming in his latest movie?

[size=10](it's a rhetorical question, before anyone gets any  [smiley=idea.gif])[/size]
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 09:29:20 AM by Rjob749 »

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 SEEG is on permanent vacation in CA.
    • CVO2: 09 BMW K1300S
    • CVO3: 2010 BMW S1000RR
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2007, 09:39:24 AM »

Jay, I did that a couple of years ago and broke 3 ribs when I landed on a concrete curb under the snow. I found throwing the snow shovel into the street and making a stiff as hell bloody mary helped a little. Then went to the clinnic and got some pain meds, came home, ran over the shovel, turned on the travel channel and watched a show about the  Caribbean islands, took some more pain meds, passed out; that did the trick.   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Kermit
    • CVO2: 2015 Victory Ness Magnum #31 of 299
    • CVO3: 2013 Can-Am Spyder RTS
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2007, 09:45:01 AM »

Crap.  You should've called here Travis.  My neighborhood has been one of the few that kept power most of the time.  My niece stayed here cause her folks last power and a good time was had by all.  But there was more room, electric lights, microwave popcorn; all the necessities (if you can just make it down the street).

Don,

Thanks for the offer, but I probably have more of a brood than you want to put up with.  I've got the family put up in a local motel, and I am staying at the house to keep watch over the bikes.  I am hopefull this won't last much longer, I am affraid the SERK is going to get too cold if I don't get some heat in the garage soon.  [smiley=nervous.gif]

Later,
Ghost

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2007, 11:06:58 AM »

So with all this talk of weather (not warm weather) does this mean Al Gore not only invented the internet, but he is right about Global Warming in his latest movie?

[size=10](it's a rhetorical question, before anyone gets any  [smiley=idea.gif])[/size]
Hey Rog......may be, but we don't have to admit it. ::)  har!  [smiley=drink.gif] spyder

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2007, 11:16:42 AM »

Hey Rog......may be, but we don't have to admit it. ::)  har!  [smiley=drink.gif] spyder

Boy, no truer words were ever spoken.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12

Page created in 0.17 seconds with 24 queries.