Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All

Author Topic: CVO's Top Speed  (Read 9215 times)

VAZHOG

• 1K CVO Member
Re: CVO's Top Speed
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2007, 05:40:09 PM »

Contrary to popular opinion, I do not have any idea where my post count is.

At 700 posts, I have heard a special prize is awarded, with a band & a ceremony commemorating the event.   :nixweiss:

If anyone is considering a speedometer that goes to 122, I will get one that goes to 123.    ::)

I'm just kiddin' I'm a post whore at times no worse than howie :)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2007, 05:45:34 PM »

I'm just kiddin' I'm a post whore at times no worse than howie :)

S'ok.

I am just an attention whore.

For a while I was a post whore (other boards not here), but the 12 step recovery program was too many steps. 

8)
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Trapperdog

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2009 ST1300 Police
    • CVO3: 2006 ST1300
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2007, 08:50:36 PM »

I was thinking of installing my ski boat speedo on the bike, I think it tops out at 50mph. That way I'll always be pegged. (except in a school zone of course)

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2007, 04:03:33 PM »

I was thinking of installing my ski boat speedo on the bike, I think it tops out at 50mph. That way I'll always be pegged. (except in a school zone of course)

I like this one.  Then we will all be going the same speed, we can forget this "My Bike is Faster Than" bull chit and just have fun.  I really really do like this idea.  My bike can go 50mph.  :P

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2007, 07:58:13 PM »

I like this one.  Then we will all be going the same speed, we can forget this "My Bike is Faster Than" bull chit and just have fun.  I really really do like this idea.  My bike can go 50mph.  :P

Mrs. We

IMHO that would be totally boring!
For me, the American way is to get faster, better, sooner.
If it wasn't that way then your CVO wouldn't exist, why should it?
The grey one or the army green one from the past will do 50.
For me, I expect EVERYTHING motorized I have to go to redline ANYtime I want it to.
If it can't, then I fix it so it can. If I can't fix it to do that, then I get rid of it.
And I'm not saying ride to redline everytime you ride but for me, I have to have that possibility as a standard, not an option
Boring is not fun for me!

:2vrolijk_21:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 08:10:40 PM by Silver-Black »

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2007, 08:09:40 PM »

Mrs. We

That would be totally boring!
For me, the American way is to get faster, better, sooner.
If it wasn't that way then your CVO wouldn't exist, why should it?
The grey one or the army green one from the past will do 50.
For me, I expect EVERYTHING motorized I have to go to redline ANYtime I want it to.
If it can't, then I fix it so it can. If I can't fix it to do that, then I get rid of it.
And I'm not saying ride to redline everytime you ride but for me, I have to have that possibility as a standard, not an option
Boring is not fun for me!

Chip, you better slow down before you have a heart attack.

Seegarsmkr

• Elite CVO Member
  • Do or do not there is no try...Yoda
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2007, 12:51:48 AM »

S-B,
I think I have a paint brush somewhere around here we can fix your "I expect EVERYTHING motorized I have to go to redline ANYtime I want it to" issue so that 50 MPH and redline WILL occur at the same time. :P

Seegarz

If it sticks...force it...if it breaks...the damn thing needed replacing anyway!!

Seegarsmkr

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2007, 08:40:08 AM »

S-B,
I think I have a paint brush somewhere around here we can fix your "I expect EVERYTHING motorized I have to go to redline ANYtime I want it to" issue so that 50 MPH and redline WILL occur at the same time. :P

Seegarz

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2007, 01:11:32 PM »

Taking the heat off Chip on this one. I fully agree and am happy to ride with him anytime, anyway he likes!!! ;) Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2007, 01:24:36 PM »

During a recent Sunday ride with Beagle, I had Elvis past 120 to where the needle was on the "L" of the words Harley-Davidson written between 0 and 120. Draw your own conclusions. And Chip, with all due respect to you and Hubbard, I am posting this only because of the title of this thread. I have no doubt whatsoever that both of your bikes are faster. Hell LD is probably faster, but for whatever reason I feel more comfortable rippin it on Elvis.

Coolbreeze

• 1K CVO Member
  • Bridge to nowhere...
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2007, 03:57:33 PM »

You guys know that we're all gonna end up a statistic pretty soon, don't ya?       :nixweiss:

oh yea, and I've gotten mine up to the "v" on the bottom...  which I thought was pretty speedy...  when you consider the fact that I had my boss on the back seat!!!!!  THAT shut the old biddy up for days!  :huepfenlol2:
2005 Red SEEG
2002 Low Rider
New Kitchen
New Laundry Room
Two New Nieces! (w/ frayed Brother-in-Law)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2007, 04:52:57 PM »

You guys know that we're all gonna end up a statistic pretty soon, don't ya?       :nixweiss:

oh yea, and I've gotten mine up to the "v" on the bottom...  which I thought was pretty speedy...  when you consider the fact that I had my boss on the back seat!!!!!  THAT shut the old biddy up for days!  :huepfenlol2:

Now we know why she sent him to San Diego  :huepfenlol2: !

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2007, 04:54:37 PM »

Well, what can I say. One day we all wake up dead! I'm not up to that yet!!! Beats getting run over by a bus crossing the street! ;) Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2007, 06:05:48 AM »

Well, what can I say. One day we all wake up dead! I'm not up to that yet!!! Beats getting run over by a bus crossing the street! ;) Hoist! 8)

Die riding my harley, or get run over by a log truck...Hmmmmm Lemme see..

I had mine to over 115 last weekend and it was still going. Slight curves in the road become sharp curves. Sharp curves become, well..Serious chit. I met a tractor pulling a planter doing 95 after topping a hill. He had his side of the road and 1/2 of my side of the road. Acknowldge, ease over, orfices squeeze tight, sigh of relief, something to talk about over beers.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

BalDeagle

• FLHRSE3 Candy Cobalt with Pale Gold Leafing Graphics
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do it today, tomorrow may be too late......
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2007, 07:25:20 AM »

Die riding my harley, or get run over by a log truck...Hmmmmm Lemme see..

I had mine to over 115 last weekend and it was still going. Slight curves in the road become sharp curves. Sharp curves become, well..Serious chit. I met a tractor pulling a planter doing 95 after topping a hill. He had his side of the road and 1/2 of my side of the road. Acknowldge, ease over, orfices squeeze tight, sigh of relief, something to talk about over beers.

You guys scare me to death, we ain't got no Tractors that can go 95mph, never mind one pulling a Planter !!

;D ;)

Nige
Don't leave it until tomorrow, do it today !

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander
Doherty PowerPacc + PowerVents + Mystfree
Vance & Hines Slip ons + V & H True Duals
Lots of other shiny bits!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All

Page created in 0.194 seconds with 24 queries.