Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All

Author Topic: Re: Bad day in my motorcycle world  (Read 4713 times)

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
Re: Bad day in my motorcycle world
« on: May 16, 2005, 01:20:57 AM »

GoFastGirl

First of all I think that stinks! [smiley=thumbsdown.gif] Sounds kinda cheesy that the dealer would do you that way knowing you are out of the country fighting for this country. Wasn't Donnie the contact person for you?

Don't fret girl, There are more Yellows out there. The Good LORD didn't want you to have that bike so there must be another one out there. And if you can't find one I would be willing to sell you mine!  [smiley=shocked2.gif] Did I say that....You bet I did!!! That other bike was probably a lemon and you ordered a bananna! [smiley=laugh.gif]

So don't worry about it, just take care of things over there and hurry back home. We will take care of things here. Besides, you have the right person handling it.... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]Donnie is the Man!

Gods Blessings to You Girl and all our troops!

JR [smiley=laugh.gif]

HRFH

• Ride Fast or Stay Home
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2005, 01:28:21 AM »

GoFastGirl, That sucks. But, I'm sure you'll be riding with the great people from this site. Personal, I believe things happen for a reason. May not be able to explain why they happen, they just do. If this deal fell through, maybe that wasn't the bike for you, but there is a bike with your name on it, it just hasn't found you yet. But, don't give up.
HRFH

HRFH

• Ride Fast or Stay Home
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2005, 01:30:01 AM »

Well said JR.

GoFastGirl

Bad day in my motorcycle world
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2005, 01:42:29 AM »

I asked Donnie to do the software thing so I could login here again tonight and tell everyone that I'd talked with before about some really bad news I read yesterday.  Me and some of the others that I work with closely here have been gone for about ten days to a place we call Wendy's.   On the very first day we were gone I got an email saying that my yellow bike was in at the dealership.  That place knows I'm gone and knows that someone else is taking care of things for me at home while I'm gone.  But the note from that place was asking if I still wanted the bike right away.  They didn't send Donnie an email or call him or do anything else they were supposed to do.  In the next email from the next day the guy said they had someone else interested in my bike who was willing to pay over the sticker pirce.  Then a couple days later the next email told me they'd sold the bike because I hdn't answered them back and that I could maybe get another one later if they got one in.  They already mailed a refund for my deposit and now I've got no bike.  I am just so upset about this.  There's just about nothing I can do from here but Donnie about flipped.  He's going to talk to the dealership for me and I know they won't think that's a lot of fun but I bet there's still no bike to get.  Sorry I guess I won't gt to be riding wiht any of you.  But that's what's happened.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2005, 02:46:05 AM »

Hi guys.  I see that Beth posted of her incident.  That's an unhappy girl right now.  The bike waiting for her had become something of a touchstone.  Something to look forward to being here when she got home.

The dealership had taken her deposit.  So there are more options as to rememdy because of that.  But quite frankly I am loathe to spend the money of a bike purchase with them after their behavior here.  I will, however, have a conversation with the salesweenie very soon to fully detail my view of the various problems with his handling of the matter and the upset he has caused a friend of mine.

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2005, 02:52:29 AM »

Hi guys.  I see that Beth posted of her incident.  That's an unhappy girl right now.  The bike waiting for her had become something of a touchstone.  Something to look forward to being here when she got home.

The dealership had taken her deposit.  So there are more options as to rememdy because of that.  But quite frankly I am loathe to spend the money of a bike purchase with them after their behavior here.  I will, however, have a conversation with the salesweenie very soon to fully detail my view of the various problems with his handling of the matter and the upset he has caused a friend of mine.

Go get em' 2lane!! And have no mercy on them either.

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• photobucket.com
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2005, 07:57:48 AM »

Go get em' 2lane!! And have no mercy on them either.

Ya, them no good scum of the earth night crawlers!!!!!!!!!!! [smiley=shocked2.gif]

May be time for another one of those group letters......by the way Mrs We, how did yours turn out????? Or maybe hundreds of thousands of us owners on this site unite and take a roadtrip to Missouri!!!!!! Man, I'm ready,wonder if I ate too much Wheaties this morning or if I'm really that mad?

JR [smiley=laugh.gif]

I'm really that mad!!!!! [smiley=brood.gif]

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2005, 08:02:56 AM »

Maybe time for another letter campaign?  That is a bunch of crap!  The key phrase in all of this is: "they had someone else interested in my bike who was willing to pay over the sticker pirce."  It is unbelievable and unthinkable that a dealer would sell a bike out from under one of our country's service people in order to have a few more $s flow through to the bottom line.  Who were these low-lifes, anyway?

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2005, 08:50:26 AM »

If I had a deposit on it and they sold it to someone for more money I think I would let my lawyer talk to them.  That is a bummer but like you said they are probably NOT who you want to deal with.  Post the dealers name for us.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

Fatboy

• 1K CVO Member
  • "Orange Crush" 94Hp / 119Tq
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2005, 09:12:31 AM »

There has been many incidents posted recently which support the claim that there are many "HD Stealers" out there. Maybe we should start a thread to track these incidents so we will all know where not to shop. The list should also be forwarded on to the MOCO so their field reps can investigate and possibly take away "Bar and Shield" points or "Market Allotment" bikes from the offender's.

Something has to be done to address these injustices and a group voice such as this forum presents should catch the MOCO's attention. Any response from them to the dealers would be an improvement over things as they exist today......

What does every else think? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• photobucket.com
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2005, 11:31:54 AM »

Lets Storm the building!!!! We all put our stock mufflers on so they won't here us comming, then we storm the building and seige the dealership! [smiley=furious.gif] Then we will give away there scooters they have on the floor. Kinda like Robin Hood. We will make them pay...Good against Evil....Light against Darkness..... Fire and Brimstone......They will never get away with it!!!Hahaaaa!!! [smiley=furious.gif] [smiley=furious.gif] [smiley=furious.gif] [smiley=furious.gif] [smiley=furious.gif] [smiley=furious.gif] [smiley=furious.gif] [smiley=furious.gif] [smiley=furious.gif] [smiley=furious.gif] [smiley=furious.gif] [smiley=furious.gif] [smiley=furious.gif] [smiley=furious.gif] [smiley=furious.gif] [smiley=furious.gif] [smiley=furious.gif]

JR [smiley=brood.gif]

Wonder if someone laced my wheaties this morning with something? I feel strange! [smiley=brood.gif]

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2005, 12:02:50 PM »

Lets Storm the building!!!! We all put our stock mufflers on so they won't here us comming, then we storm the building and seige the dealership! [smiley=furious.gif] Then we will give away there scooters they have on the floor. Kinda like Robin Hood. We will make them pay...Good against Evil....Light against Darkness..... Fire and Brimstone......They will never get away with it!!!Hahaaaa!!! [smiley=furious.gif] [smiley=furious.gif] [smiley=furious.gif] [smiley=furious.gif] [smiley=furious.gif] [smiley=furious.gif] [smiley=furious.gif] [smiley=furious.gif] [smiley=furious.gif] [smiley=furious.gif] [smiley=furious.gif] [smiley=furious.gif] [smiley=furious.gif] [smiley=furious.gif] [smiley=furious.gif] [smiley=furious.gif] [smiley=furious.gif]

JR [smiley=brood.gif]

Wonder if someone laced my wheaties this morning with something? I feel strange! [smiley=brood.gif]

My goodness.  JR is a bit verklempt.  Downright frightening  [smiley=shocked2.gif]

The shop in question is in Wichita.  Given the geogrgaphic hassles of the dealership being a long way from a dusty place about 100 kilometers outside of Kandahar she's left it to me to speak with them in person.  I'll leave here in about an hour actually to see the salesschmuck late this afternoon.  Will advise of his rosy attitude.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2005, 12:06:28 PM »

There has been many incidents posted recently which support the claim that there are many "HD Stealers" out there. Maybe we should start a thread to track these incidents so we will all know where not to shop. The list should also be forwarded on to the MOCO so their field reps can investigate and possibly take away "Bar and Shield" points or "Market Allotment" bikes from the offender's.

Something has to be done to address these injustices and a group voice such as this forum presents should catch the MOCO's attention. Any response from them to the dealers would be an improvement over things as they exisit today......

What does every else think? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Everything you suggest makes sense Fatboy.  And I too have been disappointed by the actions of too many dealers that represent the products we all seem to enjoy so much.  In this particular instance, however, I am a bit miffed and wish to outnumber everyone there all by myself.

shovelhead71

• Senior CVO Member
  • its a way of life
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2005, 01:02:10 PM »

my first reaction would have been to personally catch the saleman alone at night and give him an education to NEVER do that to anyone - its a $ thing for him and its wrong plain and simple - POST the dealers names of blatent downright scumbag day to day operations on this site in a seperate thread so we will never spend a dime in their facilites ever again - matter of fact - even pass it onto fellow frreinds to do the same - now there is a thought - and better yet send it to MOCO - every dealer in the area around them and even to the culprits dealership and let them know what was done - and they would even be so vain as to not care I would bet. But eh - lets post em anyhow - anyone second the motion - I feel better now - gotta go have a  [smiley=drink.gif]

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2005, 01:49:54 PM »

The shop in question is in Wichita.

It must be this one: http://www.midcontinentharley.com/   [smiley=thumbsdown.gif]

A quote from the site: "Our friendly staff is always happy to answer your questions and help you find the bike and accessories you're looking for."  Better modify that to say, "unless you're in service to our country and someone else comes along who's willing to pay more than you." [smiley=mean.gif]
« Last Edit: May 16, 2005, 01:53:24 PM by 103tHunDer »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All

Page created in 0.215 seconds with 24 queries.