Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  All

Author Topic: Dedicated CVO Customer Service Hotline.  (Read 9052 times)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
Re: Dedicated CVO Customer Service Hotline.
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2008, 04:49:54 PM »

Hi SBB,

You’re a piece of work.

I surmise you’re still blogging the forum for the brotherhood of it all or work for HD. Certainly not because you have unresolved bike issues?

Well Ron

Thanks for the compliment!
I knew with time, you would come around!
Check the events section and see what's scheduled close to your area.
You couldn't find a finer group of people to hang with than the members of CVO-Harley.com.
A wild bunch yes and a fun bunch.
Glad your here and look forward to meeting you someday!

I remain,

S
  /
    B
      /
        B

:2vrolijk_21:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2008, 07:05:53 AM »

:vrolijk_11:

I wish I had a ticket concession here.........     :pepper:
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2008, 08:55:28 AM »

Some of you may not know it but we do have a toll free "hotline". Chief set it up about about three months ago so we could get together and discuss the upcoming trip to the Keys.  ;D

Bully

« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2008, 05:16:33 PM »

THIS IS MY FIRST AND ONLY HARLEY.  I HAVE OVER $40,000 IN THE THING AND HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS:

HARLEY BUILDS BEAUTIFUL BIKES...PERHAPS THE BEST LOOKING MADE

HARLEY'S ARE GREAT FOR SOUNDING "GOOD"....SCARING CHICKENS...SETTING OFF CAR ALARMS...GETTING ATTENTION

HARLEY'S ARE NOT BUILT TO BE TROUBLE FREE AND GET GOOD SERVICE

DEALERSHIPS ARE USUALLY VERY HELPFUL...COURSE THEY SHOULD BE...THEIR SHOPS ARE ALWAYS FULL OF BROKEN DOWN MONEY MAKERS

THE MANUFACTURER STANDS BEHIND THEIR BIKES....SO FAR BEHIND THAT YOU CAN'T FIND THEM

HARLEY DEPENDS ON A CULT LIKE FOLLOWING.....CAUSE IF FOLKS BOUGHT THEM FOR QUALITY AND RELIABILITY...HARLEY WOULD ALREADY BE OUT OF BUSINESS.  THEIR "FAMOUS AD CAMPAIGN" BY A HIGH PRICED NY ADVERTISING FIRM IS WHAT SAVED THEM (NOT THEIR ENGINEERING).  THE FIRM WANTED TO MAKE THE NAME HARLEY DAVIDSON A BRAND THAT EVERYONE WANTED....AND THEY SUCCEDED.

WITH THE CRAP THEY ARE SELLING....SEEMS TO ME THAT THEY SHOULD PAY MORE ATTENTION TO THOSE THAT ARE SHELLING OUT THE BUCKS TO BUY THIS JUNK.   SOONER OR LATER,  FOLKS ARE GOING TO GET TIRED OF GETTING RIPPED OFF AND STOP PLACING SO MUCH IMPHASIS ON A MACHING MADE TO LOOK GOOD AND SCARE CHICKENS.

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2008, 05:26:57 PM »

Bully

You related to Hoist?

:nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2008, 05:33:38 PM »

Don't think so, but Bully don't speak in fork-ed tongue either!!! ;)

But don't worry Bully, their beautiful junk can be fixed up to peform AND look like you expected it to. Just takes a few more bucks and a good wrench! :2vrolijk_21:

Hang in there man! FTF! FTW! FTD! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Garznhogs

• Elite CVO Member
  • $$$ heals all

• CVO1: 2004 SEEG
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2008, 10:24:51 PM »

So... there is no Dedicated CVO Customer Service Hotline number?  :zroflmao:
Ness Big Sucker, SuperTrapp 2:1, SERT, Dyno by Cycle-Rama = 107 hp, 108.5 tq. And that's all I need. Oh, wait... a working radio would be nice.

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2008, 11:11:34 PM »

That was my 'take-away' from this thread.... ???....but, I may have missed something along the way.  :-\ har!  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2008, 11:13:02 PM »

Ok, for the low, low sum of only $19.95 per minute, 15 minute minimum, I will consider starting one. 

I will staff it with Chinese speaking individuals who will explain, in Cantonese, how they make parts for Hahwee, but are not really sure what a Hahwee is.

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2008, 07:11:21 AM »

Ok, for the low, low sum of only $19.95 per minute, 15 minute minimum, I will consider starting one. 

I will staff it with Chinese speaking individuals who will explain, in Cantonese, how they make parts for Hahwee, but are not really sure what a Hahwee is.

Mike

You have it all wrong (or wong) ;D

Suppose to be staffed with East Indians!

:nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

NWbiker

• Full CVO Member
    • OR

« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2008, 10:55:49 AM »

Two comments:

One.  I have to say the Victory is a nice motorcycle.  Unlike some of the other "production" companies like Big Dog, the victory bikes have a broader market appeal and can appeal to more then just a fat tire type or touring type, etc.  Although I find the Vision to be a space ship looking thing, I could see a Gold Wing guy going for one if he got POd about them moving production BACK to Japan.  This not to say I agree with the statement about Victory outselling or outperforming HD in any way. I think that was intended to rile up the crowd and is wildly innacurate.

Two.  I am surprised at the animosity I see towards HD from some on this site.  I understand everyone has a right to their opinion and I do not object to them speaking it.  Nor do I post in opposition since when it's a matter of opinion there is no right or wrong.  I am merely surprised that all those who hate these bikes and this company so vehemently don't move on to another brand or at least buy an older stock HD and spend the difference in money to do it the way you want it.  Please do not take this as a blanket ataboy to the MoCo.  I certainly see the problems and have experienced some of them myself.  I think it's atrocious that the ACR and leaky head gaskets on the 110s took so long for the MoCo to acknowledge.  I have posted some comments that are negative towards the MoCo and would like to see many changes made. I can understand why you'd be so angry and please do not take this as criticism of your anger.  But for god's sake, some of these posts are just like name calling.  Let's see how mean and vindictive you can be, and since the MoCo has upset you to that degree, why put yourself through it?  I know that in the past I've had Jobs, Bands, Girfriends, Bands, Cars, Bands, and even some friends (mostly from bands I've played in) that have gotten me that upset.  I've elliminated them from my life.

Ride Safe (And happy)
J-Carr
I'm fairly new here and I have read through the posts here in this thread and other threads with a lot of until this one with a lot of disbelief and thinking to myself what a bunch of winners but kept quiet.  There is another thread about Victory and Goldwings.  If that is your thing go there and for gods sake be happy.  A guy I know who always rode Goldwings recently sold his 1800 Wing and purchased an 06 Ultra and is happy as a clam, loves it and said I wished I would have done this years ago.
As for the post in the quote I couldn't have said it better and agree with you 100%  My 07 B/O Ultra goes in for the updates today as HD calls them.  I've really had no problems with the bike in the 20,000 I have put on it.  I had a 03 100 Anniv. Ultra that had way more problems than any other Harley I have owned but got through them and then found my 07 CVO black/orange and I 've also been happy as a clam.  :)
2014 CVO Ultra Limited
2003 Heritage Springer Classic

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2008, 11:02:40 AM »

I'm fairly new here and I have read through the posts here in this thread and other threads with a lot of until this one with a lot of disbelief and thinking to myself what a bunch of winners but kept quiet.  There is another thread about Victory and Goldwings.  If that is your thing go there and for gods sake be happy.  A guy I know who always rode Goldwings recently sold his 1800 Wing and purchased an 06 Ultra and is happy as a clam, loves it and said I wished I would have done this years ago.
As for the post in the quote I couldn't have said it better and agree with you 100%  My 07 B/O Ultra goes in for the updates today as HD calls them.  I've really had no problems with the bike in the 20,000 I have put on it.  I had a 03 100 Anniv. Ultra that had way more problems than any other Harley I have owned but got through them and then found my 07 CVO black/orange and I 've also been happy as a clam.  :)
Good to hear.... ;)....ride w/ a big ole smile and ride safe.  :) har!  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Garznhogs

• Elite CVO Member
  • $$$ heals all

• CVO1: 2004 SEEG
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2008, 10:33:34 PM »

And I really love my pumpkin. Really, really. It's just that... well, I keep getting paper chrome cuts on my fingers when I wash the $1,200 wheels that Harley won't replace. That's what I'd use that Dedicated CVO Hotline for.
But my :pumpkin: is a conversation starter (like it or not), and fun, and it's safer, too, due to the highway-orange-barrel paint color. And Band-aids aren't all that expensive, except for the classic stars-and-stripes ones I like.  :huepfenlol2: So color me happy as a clam, but don't take away my bitchin'rights.

And Mike is right; the entertainment value of some of the threads in this here forum is priceless. So is the other stuff. I just can't log on often enough. :(

Mike: After the $40b China spent on the Olympics Extravaganza, they can probably use the income. :D
Ness Big Sucker, SuperTrapp 2:1, SERT, Dyno by Cycle-Rama = 107 hp, 108.5 tq. And that's all I need. Oh, wait... a working radio would be nice.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2008, 11:58:17 PM »

Mike

You have it all wrong (or wong) ;D

Suppose to be staffed with East Indians!

:nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

Dammit Chip.  I will have a heckuva time teaching East Indians to speak Cantonese to explain those Chinese  Hahweh parts.  Maybe I should hire a few Koreans to explain it to them?   :nixweiss:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2008, 12:01:46 AM »

Mike: After the $40b China spent on the Olympics Extravaganza, they can probably use the income. :D

I never get my wish for the Olympics.  I wish they would freeze the pool before the synchronized swimming competition. 

These Olympics were inscrutable.   ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  All

Page created in 0.194 seconds with 24 queries.