Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All

Author Topic: Tater and Otis and other locals  (Read 4568 times)

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
Tater and Otis and other locals
« on: August 23, 2005, 03:31:22 PM »

It brings a smile to my face  to inform you that a few of us will be heading to higher altitudes to visit Gods country and give the bikes a bit of a test up in the mountains the first week of October.   We expect to be in Cherokee the 5th and 6th.   We figure the altitude might just allow our bikes to breath a bit easier and figure that at least 2 of us would like to run the led sled to put in perspective all this hype on the Jim's 120 and the hallowed 95 inch of otis.  

Please understand we know not everyone is off during the week, but we would like to share a beer or a few and see these monsters actually run.   We understand that if all you see is our tail lights that we will have pre designated the place where we can share the beer when you catch up :)   Please let us know if you guys can get away and meet us for some riding, good ole stories and of course some beer.

So Mote it Be ~
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

hd2003-se2005

Re: Tater and Otis and other locals
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2005, 06:52:01 PM »

Mr Unbalanced

The question is the same as the other thread.
You said you had a 124" motor.
Is that in the 04 SEEG or the 05?

[smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2005, 07:31:57 PM »

Been a very busy day today.

Got home a while ago and saw this thread.

I'm thinking "After the day I've had, I need a good race"

You know the smell of 112 (or in Tater's case 114) to cap off the day.
The thrill of 5800 in all 5 of them.

So I figured that I ought to check out the alleged competition.

I read all the post and now find myself confused [smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Best that I can tell there was once a 137/139 124" motor in an 03 Ultra.
But that Ultra is gone. Is that 124 in the 04 or 05 SEEG.

I SURE HOPE SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GONNA HAVE TO BE A MIGHTY FAST CAR TO OUTRUN TATER WITH A 124 IN A BOX IN THE TRUNK OF THAT CAR FROM FLORIDA!

So what's the deal?

Hey Tater and Otis, can I play also?
I don't mind being third!
I'm only last when I run with the two of you!
Hope the SEEG is back from Reno [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
But if not can I bring the 95"!

This is great!

[smiley=cherry.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
« Last Edit: August 23, 2005, 08:02:02 PM by hd2003-se2005 »

factoryphil

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2005, 08:11:51 PM »

hd2003

I

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2005, 08:33:07 PM »

So Phil,

Are you keeping us in suspense?
Or is this just Florida hype? (Sorry BLM)
You know, like "Checks in the mail"
So if there's two of you and three of us and I might be 4th or 5th, please let me know which of you my lowly 103 or 95 will be ahead of.

Or is this some of that "if I had my buddies 131 I would dust everyone"?
YADA, YADA, YADA!
Lay the cards on the table! What you bringing?

Reminds me of that line in Godfather 1
"He better come out of that bathroom with more than just his "TOOL" in his hand"

Should be fun!

[smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Elvis

• Senior CVO Member
  • Rent This Space  
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2005, 08:39:58 PM »

Yo Harry,
Gonna be in Maggie Valley October 1 thru the 7th when a few of us do our annual North Caroliner run....the best riding there is.  Hey, would be great to hook up with you and the (in)famous Tater & Otis....what's your plan?  We trailer (there, I admit it) from Florida to Atlanta on Sept. 30, ride into the Valley on the 1st for a week.

Let me know, maybe we can ride a bit of that God's Country together.

elvis

factoryphil

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2005, 08:52:50 PM »

hd2003,

This is turning out to be a Florida vs. North Carolina thing. I'm sure Unbalanced didn't intend on that but if that what it is, so be it. As far as what I'm bringing, a quote from someone you know. "(Almost stock) nope, never mind, it is stock, well almost, well is a little motorwork stock?, yep it's stock, kinda." Hope this Florida - NC thing turns out like every College Football season. Florida on top. [smiley=beerchug.gif]

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2005, 09:08:01 PM »

OK

So my stuff is stock bore and stroke on the 103,

and stock stroke on the 95 with big bore cylinders.

But it doesn't matter, we take no prisoners!

Better get you a ride Str8 or True Track so we can dust the sand from those beach bikes.

[smiley=biggthumpup.gif] [smiley=biggthumpup.gif] [smiley=biggthumpup.gif]

OTIS

• MEMBER # 806
  • Elite CVO Member
  • Global President Hillbilly Rocket Riders

• CVO1: 05 CVO Banana
    • CVO2: 06 CVO V-Rod
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2005, 09:39:54 PM »

Gee fellas I only got A 95.

OTIS [smiley=laugh.gif]
Fastest member of Hillbilly Rocket Riders

OTIS

• MEMBER # 806
  • Elite CVO Member

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2005, 10:24:14 PM »

With the Florida boys comming any way why not fall Maggie Valley work on this 103 Thunder aka slash up aka Brian then I could  show these guys A tuned up 95.

OTIS [smiley=smartass.gif]  

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2005, 10:46:35 PM »

I am sorry I am late replying I kept waiting for yall's replies, but it took you a while and well   I had to go out tonight and couldnt wait for the replies.

Oh my what turned out to be innocent fun has blown up into something much larger than just the enjoyment of riding, but a contest ...  <tisk tisk>

Gee only a 95 Otis I am sorry to hear that at least you will be able to say you came in 3rd or 4th that isnt to bad really.  Does this mean you wish to participate or you using the I only have a 95 as an excuse not to play ????

I keep hearing all this stuff about guys with this and that, but its time to bring them out for a little show and tell and have no fear first round is on Phil :) [smiley=beerchug.gif]

As far as my 124 is concerned it is being put back together atm as it had no seal in the rear of the motor and S&S is warranting it for a major oil leak.  I have not found a chassis yet to put it in, but have no fear the motor will find a home soon, just not intime to know its good to go for a long trip like this one.  I didnt put it in the SEEG as the motor is black and silver and not silver / grey like our motors are in the SEEG's.

My trusty steed will be my 05 Cherry SEEG that has Air Cleaner / D&D pipes and Race Tuner and/or Power Commander.  I guess that is stock right mostly stock pretty much stock ... ok stock it is.  [smiley=laugh.gif]  yes stock we shall call it.

Mikey (Elvis) I would love to hook up with you guys and ride some miles (play / sightsee indulge in a few cocktails)
I left you a voicemail on your cell phone.

There is no hype we will be there and if your willing we can all have some fun.  OK OK  3rd 4th and 5th isnt fun but you will still enjoy it.

I will say Phil and I are at a definite disadvantage with our stock bikes (slightly modified with harley accessories air cleaner / pipes and what not and the extra weight we will be toting in clothing and apparrel, but have no fear we are there to enjoy the time and if spanking a few yankees is in the cards so be it :)

HD2003 I will probably be last, so you can stop fretting now and you have nothing to worry about you will just be one ahead of last or last ok probably last.    

I hate to let this cat out of the bag but from my own experience spanking Phil on my Ultra I can say that Phil's Stock bike almost kept up with the 124 so it should be really interesting for Ole Tator and Otis.   At least I feel they will get a good running from Phil if nothing else.  

I will be there to cheer them all on no matter what the outcome.

I am surprised that Hubbard has yet to speak up on the matter he aint Skeered is he? lol to stir the pot is a wonderful thing LoL

Good Night and I look forward to tomorrows responses or phone calls :)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2005, 10:56:54 PM by Unbalanced »
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2005, 11:20:36 PM »

With the Florida boys comming any way why not fall Maggie Valley work on this 103 Thunder aka slash up aka Brian then I could
« Last Edit: August 23, 2005, 11:21:32 PM by 103tHunDer »

OTIS

• MEMBER # 806
  • Elite CVO Member

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2005, 11:42:52 PM »

I am sorry I am late replying I kept waiting for yall's replies, but it took you a while and well

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2005, 01:08:44 AM »

. . . We expect to be in [bgcolor=Yellow]Cherokee[/bgcolor] the 5th and 6th. . .  Please let us know if you guys can get away and meet us for some riding, good ole stories and of course some [bgcolor=Yellow]beer[/bgcolor]. . . .

You guys know Cherokee is dry, right?

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2005, 02:19:22 AM »

I really like Otis' bike.  Looks good, sounds good, apparently rides great.  Having heard, however, of its little trip back to Soggy Valley from The Dragon a guy still has to wonder if his cubic inches aren't figured just a bit different than regular math would have the rest of the world figuring.  

Kind of like there is "math," then there was that "new math," then there's this whole different "95 cubic inch math."  [smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=7.gif]

But hey, we all know that whatever Otis says about his motor is gospel true.  After all, a guy would never fudge about what's under the hood  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All

Page created in 0.176 seconds with 21 queries.