Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  All

Author Topic: How many have the Guardian Bells hanging on their Bike?  (Read 19988 times)

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2021 CVO Limited
Re: How many have the Guardian Bells hanging on their Bike?
« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2009, 07:39:49 AM »

I think we have :beatdeadhorse: on the bell issue. some like the bell, some like the bells, some feel they don't need them, when actually none of us need them, we want them. now chrome, that's another story, hope god don't have a problem with that.

Point well taken.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2009, 09:19:07 AM »

I think we have :beatdeadhorse: on the bell issue. some like the bell, some like the bells, some feel they don't need them, when actually none of us need them, we want them. now chrome, that's another story, hope god don't have a problem with that.

Well, y'know.....   They are the "pearly" gates.  No mention of even chrome door knobs on the entry nor anywhere else I can think of.  Oh my go... well, oh my!  What if there are no Harleys in heaven?  Holy cra.... Ooops... 

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Kermit
    • CVO2: 2015 Victory Ness Magnum #31 of 299
    • CVO3: 2013 Can-Am Spyder RTS
« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2009, 09:25:32 AM »

Well, y'know.....   They are the "pearly" gates.  No mention of even chrome door knobs on the entry nor anywhere else I can think of.  Oh my go... well, oh my!  What if there are no Harleys in heaven?  Holy cra.... Ooops... 

If there aren't any Harleys in heaven then I ain't goin'.  Not that I have much chance of gettin' there anyway.   :devil:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2009, 09:26:34 AM »

If there aren't any Harleys in heaven then I ain't goin'.  Not that I have much chance of gettin' there anyway.   :devil:

I had the same thought.  Unless you can hell ride through the place.  I bet there are traffic signs.  Screw that.

DICKW

• 1K CVO Member
  • If you ain't Riding..You ain't living
« Reply #64 on: July 22, 2009, 09:28:57 AM »

I'm with you
2009 Screaming Eagle Electra Glide Ultra Classic, Hawg Wired, KW 10.5, 2" Pull Back Handlebars, Dakota Digital, V&H Power Dual w/ Monster Ovals (Black Tips),
SE Air Cleaner, Zippers 575 Cams, Zippers Adjustable Push-rods, Fueling Lifters,
Thunder-Max Auto Tune, SE Compensator, Legend Air Suspension.

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

« Reply #65 on: July 22, 2009, 09:31:48 AM »

I had the same thought.  Unless you can hell ride through the place.  I bet there are traffic signs.  Screw that.

Screw that.  Remember Heaven is a gated community, so it must be in a really bad neighborhood.  You know the kind of area littered with biker bars and "gentlemen's clubs."   :bananarock:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #66 on: July 22, 2009, 09:35:52 AM »

Screw that.  Remember Heaven is a gated community, so it must be in a really bad neighborhood.  You know the kind of area littered with biker bars and "gentlemen's clubs."   :bananarock:

"Littered" with titty bars.  That's such a terrible use of the word littered.  So sad.

Festooned with festive mammary celebrating beer serving establishments.  That sounds better...

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

« Reply #67 on: July 22, 2009, 09:52:34 AM »

"Littered" with titty bars.  That's such a terrible use of the word littered.  So sad.

Festooned with festive mammary celebrating beer serving establishments.  That sounds better...

Come on Don, be serious which sounds better:

Hey Don, lets ride over to Oklahoma.  That place is littered with titty bars!   :bananarock:
or
Donald, let us navigate our motorized cycles to the grand state of Oklahoma.  It is my understanding that the landscape there is festooned with festive mammary celebrating beer serving establishments.   :nixweiss:

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2021 CVO Limited
« Reply #68 on: July 22, 2009, 09:53:52 AM »

Hey Don, lets ride over to Oklahoma.  That place is littered with titty bars!   :bananarock:
or
Donald, let us navigate our motorized cycles to the grand state of Oklahoma.  It is my understanding that the landscape there is festooned with festive mammary celebrating beer serving establishments.   :nixweiss:

They both sound good to me.  I'm in.  Let's go.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #69 on: July 22, 2009, 09:54:46 AM »

or

Now if they just had a titty ba... oops, a festive mammary celebrating beer serving establishment in a town called Pearly Gates, OK.  You know that place would be something special.

LarryB

• Tennessee Squire
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 FLTRSE3 The Grey Ghost
« Reply #70 on: July 22, 2009, 10:00:05 AM »

maybe these festive mammary celebrating beer serving establishments have bells in the nips
Take it Easy Greasy Cuz it's a long walk home.

Did I shave my head for this?

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

« Reply #71 on: July 22, 2009, 10:04:53 AM »

Now if they just had a titty ba... oops, a festive mammary celebrating beer serving establishment in a town called Pearly Gates, OK.  You know that place would be something special.

I bet they'd have chrome knockers...um I mean chrome knobs...crap, I mean really shinny door hardware.  :oops:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #72 on: July 22, 2009, 10:10:15 AM »

maybe these festive mammary celebrating beer serving establishments have bells in the nips

Ouch.  Just the thought of piercings in some places make you say "ouch."

Did bring a thought to mind though.  Not bells but tassles.  Though I guess bells would work.  And they'd dingle too (as an added benefit!).  One of the more amazing feats of physical dexterity I've ever witnessed was while walking the French Quarter one day several years ago.  This buxom lass was standing in the doorway of a festive mammary celebrating beer serving establishment and, being in the door way, she herself was festooned with tassles judiciously applied.

Much like braided grips the tassles just hung there.  Until the motion was goin'.  And given the global nature of the attachment accessories the motion could get to a goin' too.  So the tassles they could rotate.  But that wasn't the amazing part.  The great feat of dexterity was that on this particular lass she could make them counter rotate. 

It may not sound impressive.  But if you ever see it it is mesmerizing.  I'd have given her an honorary PhD for the mastery of kinesiology, physics and titty rotation that she displayed leaning there so casually in that doorway.  Or at least a humanitarian award for the good feeling she both caused and shared.  I would have if I had such things to give.  But I did give her five bucks.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #73 on: July 22, 2009, 10:11:07 AM »

I bet they'd have chrome knockers...um I mean chrome knobs...crap, I mean really shinny door hardware.  :oops:

Yeah, and you know the girls would just make fun of anyone with a dead bolt.

LarryB

• Tennessee Squire
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 FLTRSE3 The Grey Ghost
« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2009, 10:16:53 AM »

Ouch.  Just the thought of piercings in some places make you say "ouch."

Did bring a thought to mind though.  Not bells but tassles.  Though I guess bells would work.  And they'd dingle too (as an added benefit!).  One of the more amazing feats of physical dexterity I've ever witnessed was while walking the French Quarter one day several years ago.  This buxom lass was standing in the doorway of a festive mammary celebrating beer serving establishment and, being in the door way, she herself was festooned with tassles judiciously applied.

Much like braided grips the tassles just hung there.  Until the motion was goin'.  And given the global nature of the attachment accessories the motion could get to a goin' too.  So the tassles they could rotate.  But that wasn't the amazing part.  The great feat of dexterity was that on this particular lass she could make them counter rotate. 

It may not sound impressive.  But if you ever see it it is mesmerizing.  I'd have given her an honorary PhD for the mastery of kinesiology, physics and titty rotation that she displayed leaning there so casually in that doorway.  Or at least a humanitarian award for the good feeling she both caused and shared.  I would have if I had such things to give.  But I did give her five bucks.
sure it was a Lass
Take it Easy Greasy Cuz it's a long walk home.

Did I shave my head for this?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  All

Page created in 0.178 seconds with 25 queries.