Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: A very special "XM" experience today!  (Read 3792 times)

zdaddy

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHTCUSE7
Re: A very special "XM" experience today!
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2013, 12:49:10 AM »

I bought a used car for my work car and it had XM but it wasn't activated. My boss asked for the keys to check it out and came back 15 minutes later and said he activated the XM on his account for all of my hard work. Around a year later it stopped working so I called them and they said the account was expired. Having heard other horror stories about XM, I fudged and told them I had just bought the car and wanted open a new account and activate the radio. I was given a price for a one year subscription and gave them my credit card info. When I got my statement they charged me not only for my car but also for the 3 other radios my boss had. It took me 6 phone calls and 3 emails to XM and 3 stop payments with my credit card company over a 3 month period to straighten it all out. I really don't see the problem. :-[   
2012 FLHTCUSE7
Electric Orange / Diamond Black

skratch

• 1K CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE2 Roman Gold/Burnt Emerald
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2013, 08:56:52 AM »

Jerry, I don't know what stations he's talking about, but I basically only listen to music stations. There are no commercials on those channels. They DO have DJ's that BS some. And they DO mention other XM Channels for you to try, or upcoming XM events. But for the most part it's mostly music. No product commercials at all. I love it! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! :coolblue:

i don't know about you, but the wife and i were driving one day listening to the xm when a chick comes on and trying to sound sexy begins to tell us how chicks don't care how long your d*** is, it's the girth that matters......  now if that isn't product advertising, i don't know what is.

(and just for the record, those damn pills don't work  :oops:   j/k, lol....)
I understand the concept of reality, but find it too confining as a way of life

• My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge, when my information changes, I alter my conclusions
  • 5k CVO Member
  • monter le cheval de fer (French)
    • NC

• CVO1: 2013 SERK-Dressed in BLUE of course.
    • CVO2: 2002 Supercharged HD F150 512 RWHP
    • CVO3: 1956 BelAir Sports Coupe
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2013, 05:28:14 PM »

i don't know about you, but the wife and i were driving one day listening to the xm when a chick comes on and trying to sound sexy begins to tell us how chicks don't care how long your d*** is, it's the girth that matters......  now if that isn't product advertising, i don't know what is.

(and just for the record, those damn pills don't work  :oops:   j/k, lol....)

You may be taking them incorrectly? I have been told you need to crush them up and place them in the little slot at the top of the fireman's helmet :nixweiss:
Most Honda Goldwing riders will blink when hit in the head  with a ball-peen hammer (sans helmet)

Phantom309

• 2014 Ultra Limited
  • Elite CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG- light/dark Candy Cherry-sold
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2013, 01:22:38 AM »

That story sounds too familiar .... been there, done that. My patience didn't last as long as your's however ... I actually tape recorded the phone call because they are such idiots to deal with. Times are tough today and they just hate to take no for an answer, but once you start cussing and screaming it sinks in. I will never get xm for anything again, not even the free trial. I cancelled mine because I only drive 3 miles to work and many times it's not even worth turning the radio on ... they just didn't want to comprehend that.
2014 Ultra Limited*Daytona Blue Pearl
MODS
V&H 2-1 Pro Pipe
V&H FP3 Fuelpak
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 20 queries.