Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: Jackpot exhaust  (Read 10026 times)

Steve Cole

• Manufacturer TTS
  • 1K CVO Member
Re: Jackpot exhaust
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2011, 08:34:21 PM »

Nice article but it does nothing to support your claims. Better yet none of the systems in that article have to have mufflers attached to slow down the gases either! Still waiting for you to supply something that will back up any of your claims............................... but it's probably going to be a cold day in hell first.
The Best you know, is the Best you've had........ not necessarily the Best.

sadunbar

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM # Stealth - SSBS # 1.1 - SoA # Z&E2525 .01%
    • IL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2000 FXR4
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2011, 09:53:26 PM »

Nice article but it does nothing to support your claims. Better yet none of the systems in that article have to have mufflers attached to slow down the gases either! Still waiting for you to supply something that will back up any of your claims............................... but it's probably going to be a cold day in hell first.

hehehe...  Keep em coming!   :2vrolijk_21:

http://www.wegnerautomotive2.com/BikeExhaust/bikeexhaust_dyna.htm
2007 Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice
Screamin Eagle 120r
Revolution Performance EMS
Fuel Moto Jackpot headpipes and 4.5" Pro Touring Mufflers
HPI 55mm Throttle Body w/5.3 injectors
BDL clutch w/VPC92T
Traxxion AK-20
Legend Air Suspension
Brembo Brake Calipers/Rotors
Garmin Zumo
575 Chubby's
Bushtec Quantum

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2011, 09:55:49 PM »

You guys have differing views, opinions and thoughts.  Don't think either of you are going to convince the other to see it your way so let's move on before this thread gets locked down.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Steve Cole

• Manufacturer TTS
  • 1K CVO Member
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2011, 10:05:20 PM »

hehehe...  Keep em coming!   :2vrolijk_21:

http://www.wegnerautomotive2.com/BikeExhaust/bikeexhaust_dyna.htm

Still waiting.......... can all you do is run around and put links to whatever you read? All I asked was for you to backup your claims. It's simple to do if you can.

JCZ

I'm sorry for this, but he has made claims and said he is a self proclaimed SS expert, I am not. All I ask is that he supply real world facts to back up his outlandish claims. I do not expect him to agree with me but I do believe he should backup the claims he made as this has nothing to do with how the product performs and I stated that in my previous post.
The Best you know, is the Best you've had........ not necessarily the Best.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2011, 10:14:59 PM »

Still waiting.......... can all you do is run around and put links to whatever you read? All I asked was for you to backup your claims. It's simple to do if you can.

JCZ

I'm sorry for this, but he has made claims and said he is a self proclaimed SS expert, I am not. All I ask is that he supply real world facts to back up his outlandish claims. I do not expect him to agree with me but I do believe he should backup the claims he made as this has nothing to do with how the product performs and I stated that in my previous post.

Something you should have taken up with him via a PM, per the rules for posting.  I posted a warning.....it wasn't headed and now the thread is locked.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.167 seconds with 20 queries.