Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All

Author Topic: Jackpot exhaust  (Read 10028 times)

2FAST4U2

Jackpot exhaust
« on: August 06, 2011, 05:34:34 PM »

Hi, I am a newbie to the site and had a question about Jackpot exhaust. I traded in my 2006 CVO V-ROD and now have a 2011 CVO Street Glide. I put Rineharts on the V-ROD... a little too loud for the Street Glide. I have read almost all topics about aftermarket exhausts on the forum. I am leaning toward the Jackpot ceramic header pipes, air kit, power commander 5, and the chrome plated 4 1/2" muffler package. Does anyone have this complete set-up? If so, can you let me know how you like them? Does anyone have the carbon fiber mufflers from Jackpot?

easyrider9809

• Ridin Orange
  • Full CVO Member
  • 09 CVO
Re: Jackpot exhaust
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 09:46:02 PM »

I have a friend that  has that package and is working very well for him.  No problems with that set up.  He also installed the Wood TW555 cams.  Fuel Moto is very good to work with.
09 Road Glide CVO
98 Heritage

hotroadking

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 11:54:23 PM »

If you still have the stock cvo mufflers fullsac has great baffles you can change. Three sizes but the 2 inch is best. Not loud deep sound good and at a hundred bucks a great deal

Fullsac b headset is like jackpot heat coated etc and they have a 110 Dyno tune tts map for it. Easy install

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them." Winston Churchill

1sharprdkg

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FLHTCUSE4 Screamin' Eagle Ultra Classic
    • CVO2: Not CVO 2003 Road King Classic (Wife's) Sold her 99'RKC (Tinman)
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 08:48:29 PM »

Welcome to the site from Tennessee!
" Life is Tough, Life is Tougher if Your Stupid"... John Wayne.

pkl

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 06:17:45 AM »

Bought a set of carbon fiber slip-ons which never made it out of the shop's parking lot. Loudest non-gutted pipes I've heard. Have non-cat-true duals and couldn't hear anything else.

2FAST4U2

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 08:56:13 AM »

Thanks everyone for your advice/input. I've been doing more research and I have changed my mind. Looking at FULLSAC: x-pipe "b", 2.00" muffler cores, and the mastertune, all from FULLSAC. I called yesterday, I spoke with Alice who was very friendly and helpful and informed me they can't ship until later this week. I will keep you posted. Does anyone have this set-up? What do you think?

HOGMIKE

• 1K CVO Member
  • 65 FLH 93" + others
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2011, 09:27:23 AM »

Thanks everyone for your advice/input. I've been doing more research and I have changed my mind. Looking at FULLSAC: x-pipe "b", 2.00" muffler cores, and the mastertune, all from FULLSAC. I called yesterday, I spoke with Alice who was very friendly and helpful and informed me they can't ship until later this week. I will keep you posted. Does anyone have this set-up? What do you think?

You can do a search and determine what YOU like, it's very subjective.
Go with your gut feeling about "service after the sale" and feedback from what others are running.
IMHO, you can't go wrong with most who post on this board, with their comments on products.
Find someone in your area that has something you like, and ask questions.
We have many in our area running the Fullsac or Supertrapp. Each to their own, both great products.
 8)
HOGMIKE

2FAST4U2

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2011, 09:46:16 AM »

Thanx "Hogmike"!!! Goin with Fullsac...

HOGMIKE

• 1K CVO Member
  • 65 FLH 93" + others
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2011, 10:36:31 AM »

Thanx "Hogmike"!!! Goin with Fullsac...

IMHO: good choice. Nice people to deal with, and, you know how you "East Coasters" like your loud pipes so you can always go to the 2 1/4 baffle cores and have your cake and eat it too!!
I'd suggest you give them a call and go with the "whole package".
Steve is a very helpful person to deal with!
 8)
HOGMIKE

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2011, 10:45:03 AM »

I have that exact setup on my SERGU.  Easy to do, runs great on the supplied map for the ECM, and improves the bike in every way.  The 2" cores are plenty loud for my taste...bark pretty good when you get on it, but not obnoxious, and fine at 80mph running down the highway.
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

RedEagle

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: '10 FLHTCUSE5, FullSac Xpipe, 2",TTS, 8 speaker HogTunes!
    • CVO2: WO's Chubby 578, Road Tech Zumo 660
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2011, 10:52:48 AM »

X2 on the FullSac Package!!
I was so much Older then....I am younger than that Now.

mark

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2011, 10:40:28 PM »

I've never read a negative comment on this site regarding Fullsac.  I'm completely satisfied with the setup I bought from them.

LoneStar CVO

• CVO1: 2011 Road Glide Ultra CVO
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2011, 09:27:13 AM »

I see you're in Grapevine.  I'm in McKinney and it looks as if our bikes are similar.  I did the Fullsac Stage 1 conversion this past weekend.  If you want to hear one with the Fullsac b-xpipe, 2" cores and TTS tuner before you get your's installed, let me know - we can probably work something out.

Good luck with your process.

2FAST4U2

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2011, 01:01:05 PM »

I installed the Fullsac Stage 1 with 2" cores this past weekend. All I can say is holy ****. What a difference!!! The horsepower increase (not sure how much yet), and the sound were everything I expected and then some. The people at Fullsac are awesome, friendly, and very easy to deal with. Thanks everyone for your input. Time to rack up some miles. :bananarock:

guppytrash

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2011, 10:48:30 PM »

Fullsac and Fuelmoto are both great to work with.  You can't lose.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All

Page created in 0.159 seconds with 24 queries.