Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 49

Author Topic: Cybil, My New ‘07A FLHRSE3TQ  (Read 82252 times)

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
Re: Cybil, My New ‘07A FLHRSE3TQ
« Reply #675 on: March 11, 2008, 08:36:17 PM »

Glad to hear you're back on the road man. It's been a long timne for you.

:indian_chief:

kojak

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #676 on: March 11, 2008, 08:42:42 PM »

Last one for now. The gauges work with the windshield bag! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
Good to see you back in the serk saddle again Howie! Congrats.
kojak
2022 CVO RGL
2022 Apex FLTRK Traded
2021 CVO Limited Bronze Armor Sold
2019 RGS Billiard Blue Traded
2017 CVO Limited Spiked Olive Traded
2016 CVO SG Stardust Traded
2013 CVO RG Atomic Orange Sold
2010 CVO SG Cobalt Sold
2007 CVO RK Blue Traded
2005 CVO EG Teal Traded
And some 20 other bikes over 45 years

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: Cybil, My New ‘07B FLHRSE3TQ
« Reply #677 on: March 11, 2008, 08:47:51 PM »

Glad to hear you're back on the road man. It's been a long timne for you.

:indian_chief:

Thanks Chuck, it has been. You're almost there now too. Your bike is looking better and better each day! Awesome job! I've been trying to hold back til your done, and give you one big compliment. But WTF, I'll start here! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 07:19:00 PM by Hoist! »
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #678 on: March 11, 2008, 08:49:22 PM »

Good to see you back in the serk saddle again Howie! Congrats.

Good to be back in it too Casey! Thanks man. Hopefully we'll get to Rock and Roll again this year somewhere too! It was fun riding the SLD with ya last year! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 07:18:43 PM by Hoist! »

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #679 on: March 11, 2008, 11:34:54 PM »

Wonderful to see the bike home Howie.  Really great new indeed.  Have been waiting to see it for a long time. 

The little gauge fairing looks great and the seat is a winner for sure.  It's stitching almost flows in to the work on the top of the saddlebags.  Know that you are a happy happy camper right now.  You deserve getting to enjoy every minute of it.  Have fun and knock down some (easy break-in) miles!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #680 on: March 11, 2008, 11:58:22 PM »

Wonderful to see the bike home Howie.  Really great new indeed.  Have been waiting to see it for a long time. 

The little gauge fairing looks great and the seat is a winner for sure.  It's stitching almost flows in to the work on the top of the saddlebags.  Know that you are a happy happy camper right now.  You deserve getting to enjoy every minute of it.  Have fun and knock down some (easy break-in) miles!

Thanks a lot Don! :2vrolijk_21:

And who knows better than you too. Glad the new frictions are on the way. Sounds like you're getting a better design though, so maybe it's for the best. You'll be OTR in no time now too! And then we get to tear 'em up together in York! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 07:18:30 PM by Hoist! »

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
« Reply #681 on: March 12, 2008, 12:06:58 AM »

Great news, glad she's home where she belongs. Be patient and break here in right and she'll last a looonggg time. Looking forward to seeing how she does when the final tune is done.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #682 on: March 12, 2008, 12:13:52 AM »

Thanks a lot Don! :2vrolijk_21:

And who knows better than you too. Glad the new frictions are on the way. Sounds like you're getting a better design though, so maybe it's for the best. You'll be OTR in no time now too! And then we get to tear 'em up together in York! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)

I know there is plenty of time but I am really hoping to take the red bike to Georgia in a couple weeks.  Until it's actually done can't help but be concerned though.  Would just like to have time to get a total of a thousand miles or so on the new top end locally before heading out with the trailer across country.

If not, well, there are options now.  If the SEEG goes to Georgia maybe the SERG would go to York.  The SEEG definitely goes to Sedona though.  Will figure it out like sand through the hourglass. These are the bikes of our lives.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #683 on: March 12, 2008, 12:16:32 AM »

Great news, glad she's home where she belongs. Be patient and break here in right and she'll last a looonggg time. Looking forward to seeing how she does when the final tune is done.

Thanks a lot Jim! :2vrolijk_21:

That's what I'm looking for, so that's what I'll do! But it's so hard not to wanna twist it. It sounds so sweeeet! :) ;)

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 07:18:14 PM by Hoist! »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #684 on: March 12, 2008, 12:17:33 AM »

I know there is plenty of time but I am really hoping to take the red bike to Georgia in a couple weeks.  Until it's actually done can't help but be concerned though.  Would just like to have time to get a total of a thousand miles or so on the new top end locally before heading out with the trailer across country.

If not, well, there are options now.  If the SEEG goes to Georgia maybe the SERG would go to York.  The SEEG definitely goes to Sedona though.  Will figure it out like sand through the hourglass. These are the bikes of our lives.

Good to have choices though! ;)

SEEG, SERG, everyone should have such problems! ::) :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 07:18:01 PM by Hoist! »

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #685 on: March 12, 2008, 12:19:15 AM »

Good to have choices though! ;)

SEEG, SERG, everyone should have such problems! ::) :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)

Almost as much fun as having a spare 4 speed tucked away in case visitors want to ride around the city :2vrolijk_21: .

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #686 on: March 12, 2008, 12:31:01 AM »

Almost as much fun as having a spare 4 speed 110" 6-speed tucked away in case visitors want to ride around the city :2vrolijk_21: .

And then from the ashes of that bike, comes the another spare, a Rigid Bobber on the Paughco Rigid Frame I picked up today! :o ::) :)

(solo Metalflake seat and matching grips-black of course, Peanut tank, Chopped flat rear fender, no front fender, WG front end, maybe a spun alum oil tank and some Invader Rims.....) ::) ;)

This is where the Jammer Catalog comes in handy! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 07:17:43 PM by Hoist! »

MUFFMAN

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 07 FLHTUSE2
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3
« Reply #687 on: March 12, 2008, 06:25:02 AM »

Get that bike out & ride Howie, Its time :2vrolijk_21:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #688 on: March 12, 2008, 11:28:19 AM »

a Rigid Bobber on the Paughco Rigid Frame I picked up today! :o ::) :)

I know she ain't stupid or just oblivious.  So Binx simply must be a saint.  You outpunted your coverage when you married that girl Howie :drink: :2vrolijk_21: .

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #689 on: March 12, 2008, 11:33:13 AM »

I know she ain't stupid or just oblivious.  So Binx simply must be a saint.  You outpunted your coverage when you married that girl Howie :drink: :2vrolijk_21: .

Well, my logic is that if I put all those parts together in the form of a working motorcycle, it'll be better than having all that stuff laying around the garage loose. What better way to store all these leftover parts, than as a running Bobber! ::) :2vrolijk_21:

And yes, Binx is a Saint. She has to put up with everything else about me too, besides my addiction to my motorcycles! :o ;) ;D

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 07:17:25 PM by Hoist! »

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 49

Page created in 0.195 seconds with 25 queries.