Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8  All

Author Topic: SEEG TOP DOG'S  (Read 10135 times)

OTIS

• MEMBER # 806
  • Elite CVO Member
  • Global President Hillbilly Rocket Riders

• CVO1: 05 CVO Banana
    • CVO2: 06 CVO V-Rod
Re: SEEG TOP DOG'S
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2005, 01:41:57 AM »

Hey?

Does all this make my SEEG the "Top Dog"? [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Please Advise [smiley=beerchug.gif]
SHRADER

No that makes you DADDY BIG BUCKS.  And with all the CHATTY CATHY cross talk I would say that  99 % understood  this  thread just fine.
                                                                OTIS [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
« Last Edit: July 13, 2005, 01:45:10 AM by otis »
Fastest member of Hillbilly Rocket Riders

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2005, 07:57:35 AM »

Hey?

Does all this make my SEEG the "Top Dog"? [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Please Advise [smiley=beerchug.gif]
SHRADER

Till someone else steps up to the plate with good information,

YES SIR IT DOES!

Fatboy

• 1K CVO Member
  • "Orange Crush" 94Hp / 119Tq
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2005, 08:18:51 AM »

Yeah 'er uh HD2003,

Remember this thread is for "SEEG ONLY" information.  [smiley=oops.gif]

CC/Otis will have to sit this one thread out........he "understands that just fine 99% of the time"......... [smiley=shocked2.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]

And once DCFiremann, Tony 1700uk & Opee who are example's of current member's post.  And Torch & Sparky (non member's) give me their number's to be posted I believe the bar will be raised above 120hp/120tq . [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=shocked2.gif]

Dr. Evil

• The Great Pumpkin
  • Elite CVO Member
  • BooFrickityHoo.

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Pumpkin
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2005, 08:32:54 AM »

Otis bro, that old SERG really scares some people  [smiley=nervous.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]

[smiley=beerchug.gif]  Clearly, the legend of Otis (the bike) has spread [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Fatboy

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2005, 08:51:04 AM »

Otis bro, that old SERG really scares some people  [smiley=nervous.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]

[smiley=beerchug.gif]  Clearly, the legend of Otis (the bike) has spread [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Nah!

Just didn't think there was a correlation in the number's, 95" CVO start point versus 103"CVO start point when introducing this thread.

We love 'em all but........just trying to keep it "apple's to apple's".

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Betsy
    • CVO2: 2014 FLHRSE6 Orange Crush
    • CVO3: 1947 Indian Chief Nanner Puddin HBRR Fastest Side Valve
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2005, 07:27:49 PM »

Bone stock Dynojet results from 7/9/05 cost: $20.00

Run 1: with air cleaner on.....82hp 92tq

Run 2: with air cleaner off.....88hp 95tq

Phase 1 Mods Pending: Race Tuner.... custom round filtered K&N style, Velocity Stack centered over the throttle body.... stock throttle body and intake bored out to 48mm to increase volume, flow & velocity....and Pipes "to be determined". (Freedom, V&H Big Shot Duals, Fat Cat  [smiley=nixweiss.gif])

Should be able to post new number's within 2-3 weeks depending on when the Velocity Stack gets back from chroming out in California.

PS (& off topic!):*Schrader* do you know the story about the "Young Bull and the Old Bull" ? If so, consider yourself advised.  [smiley=stars.gif]

Well first thing it's SHRADER not *Schrader*  and I ain't that young.

REGARDS
SHRADER
2014 SERK Orange Crush-Fullsac cores and screens, Decatted Headpipe, TTS Mastertune, Kury 24D, Custom Dynamic Signals, Memphis Fairing, HBRR 117R 123HP/137TQ
2004 SEEG  Huckleberry- 113 HP/115 TQ

Charter Member and National Vice President Hillbilly Rocket Riders
Charter Member and National President CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
National President and Founder of WRENCH We Ride Everywhere Nomatter Cold or Hot
Zen Master of Pondering

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2005, 08:23:40 PM »

Nah!

Just didn't think there was a correlation in the number's, 95" CVO start point versus 103"CVO start point when introducing this thread.

We love 'em all but........just trying to keep it "apple's to apple's".

Other CVO and non CVO member's  PM'd me early on and understood the original post/request and graciously offered to sit this thread out to help meet the intended  objective's.

And "MANY THANKS" [smiley=thumbsup.gif]  [smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]to them.

They know who they are!  [smiley=7.gif]

Yeah, 'er 'uh, Fatboy,
 That's one topic I just can't not comment on!  I've been in the wind with OTIS, and you are right about there not being any correlation between a 95" and a 103" CVO.  OTIS' 95" will dust your 103" so bad you will probably think the numbers you posted were inflated!  Furthermore, against my better judgement, I conceded to participate in this topic, as a courtesy to your request.  To my amazement, you now boast about posting numbers of those that are not even members of this site.  While I don't ride a CVO, my numbers are already posted, and I am a member of this site!  Therefore, I rescind my previous committment to not participate.  Be it known, from this day forward, I will participate in any, and all topics, that I feel necessary.  I'll leave it to the Global Moderators to decide if I am at any time, out of line.  There endeth th lesson.  Later--HUBBARD

2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

Elvis

• Senior CVO Member
  • Rent This Space  
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2005, 08:36:42 PM »

Although most interested in the 103's (cuz that's what I run), any data of upgrades on whatever engine (95,103 or whatever), cost of upgrades, and SAE results is helpful for comparison.  If this thread ain't the place due to preferences of Fatboy, put it on the dyno thread.  Garanteed we will refer to it.

thanks,

elvis

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2005, 10:12:43 PM »

you now boast about posting numbers of those that are not even members of this site.  

One thing to keep in mind guys.  Numbers from members not participating in the site may not necessarily be irrelvant to the thread.  The guy starting the thread asked about 103s.  If the numbers he lays on are from 103s they would be adding to the data on the topic and might be helpful.  The downside, of course, is that they don't get the same kind of scrutiny that member's numbers get and, more importantly, we can't talk to those guys and learn from them whatevery they might have to offer.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2005, 10:13:08 PM by twolanerider »

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2005, 10:51:08 PM »

Was going to update the results!
There have been 13 post (including this one) since the last update.
But no new facts or figures!

Brian (both of you) when we get some new info I will put the info in better order.

Thanks guys

Fatboy

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2005, 11:41:48 PM »

Yeah, 'er 'uh, Fatboy,
  That's one topic I just can't not comment on!  I've been in the wind with OTIS, and you are right about there not being any correlation between a 95" and a 103" CVO.  OTIS' 95" will dust your 103" so bad you will probably think the numbers you posted were inflated!  There endeth th lesson.  Later--HUBBARD

Hubbard,

Who can dust who is best keep in the trailer out of the rain. [smiley=laugh.gif]

We are still seeking information and data "specifically" related to the successful build up of a CVO 103 SEEG. Do you have anything constructive to add in that regard?

Thank you (in advance) for your most insightful and gentlemenly reply!  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Dr. Evil

• The Great Pumpkin
  • Elite CVO Member
  • BooFrickityHoo.

« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2005, 08:49:09 AM »

you are right about there not being any correlation between a 95" and a 103" CVO.  OTIS' 95" will dust your 103" so bad you will probably think the numbers you posted were inflated!  

I've ridden OTIS's bike.  And it IS quicker than my SEEG! [smiley=nervous.gif]  It may not be apples to apples... but that guy knows his chit!  You should only hope he'd share his secrets.  The guy is a genius!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
And Hub, you the man!  [smiley=laugh.gif]

Dr. Evil

• The Great Pumpkin
  • Elite CVO Member
  • BooFrickityHoo.

« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2005, 08:59:03 AM »

Forgot to say...

$770.00 - 15 HP - $51.33 per

But that's not fair really since I get a huge discount at my local dealer...

Shoulda been...

$962.50 - 15 HP - $64.17 per

Fatboy

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2005, 11:24:05 AM »

It may not be apples to apples... but that guy knows his chit!  You should only hope he'd share his secrets.  The guy is a genius!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Everyone out there who can contribute to the topic (CVO 103 SEEG) in a positive fashion "PLEASE DO" !!!  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

It seems there is no one "best way" that's been found yet.......that's the purpose of the thread. Seeking and sharing "all" the knowledge (sometimes secret's) that can be uncovered ! [smiley=thinking2.gif]

And figuring in the cost factor's, so the average Joe can make exceptional choice's for his own scoot. [smiley=cool3.gif]

Black_Dog

• Full CVO Member
  • CVO Forum Member #157
« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2005, 09:13:47 PM »

The cheapest HP that I ever added to my SEEG came last year, I lost 66 pounds and that adds just over 10 HP net under normal load, not quite relevent here because your all talking about static load.

Remember that real TOP DOGS do it on the street not on the bench.

Black Dog [smiley=beerchug.gif]
2004 FLHTCSE
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8  All

Page created in 0.186 seconds with 25 queries.